PDA

View Full Version : LAT Chief of N-Pulse

shavomombetto
03-19-2002, 07:20 AM
The Current LAT Chief of N-Pulse SirKill (skyknight) Has little level making skills. Now, I believe a the LAT Chief of a server should be skilled in making levels, such as Archaon was, and Saga, yet, in this attatchment I have posted, you can see how "uncanny" his level making skills are, according to moon god.

He does not change levels because he thinks they are "good", yet they do not match up to the rest of the levels on n-pulse.

-Edit: I used ALT+1, but it did not take the entire level screen shot so >=(

Working on tileset (3/18/02 6:31:17 PM):
*****, i'm sure he isn't
Moon God (RC) (3/18/02 6:30:48 PM):
he is better at level making than you are
Working on tileset (3/18/02 6:29:51 PM):
Actually, no, go to graal online and look up job definitions, LAT Cheif is
responsible for level making and managing LAT staff. He should be superior
to all other LAT's in the art of level making.

and that's just plain sad, I, at least, can swamp tile.

DeathChill
03-19-2002, 07:30 AM
Man, your signature is cool because it's Alf.

Darlene159
03-19-2002, 07:32 AM
Shavo, for God sakes, cant you just leave us alone and let us do our work?!?!?!
I do not for the life of me know what your problem is, Skyknight is good with levels, but that is not all it takes to be a good LAT Chief, there are things in the works right now that are very very good. I dont know if you are jealous of something or someone or what, but this has just been carying on and on, even to the point of death threats to myself and my family....I really think its time to just stop and take a look at yourself, seriously

Darlene159
03-19-2002, 07:33 AM
DeathChill, who are you? Are you staff on Graal? What were you doing on my RC?

shavomombetto
03-19-2002, 07:35 AM
moon goddess, it's something called "kidding around" and you knew that you could have easily ignored me by simply right clicking, then clickgin "ignore" but you chose to be the victim.

Why would i be jelous of skyknight, who cannot script or make levels? Once again, you make topics that have nothing to do with YOU PERSONALLY about yourself, and therefore, making it into a huge conflict, so that you can try to get this post deleted.

Python523
03-19-2002, 07:36 AM
Hes an Account Manager

DeathChill
03-19-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Darlene159
DeathChill, who are you? Are you staff on Graal? What were you doing on my RC?
Sorry for logging off fast but there was an imposter me with the account DeathChiII (but on graal it looks like my account name) so I had to make sure he had not gone to any servers and tried to trick staff members so I loaded the account tos ee if he'd played anywhere.

Milkdude99
03-19-2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by shavomombetto
moon goddess, it's something called "kidding around" and you knew that you could have easily ignored me by simply right clicking, then clickgin "ignore" but you chose to be the victim.

Why would i be jelous of skyknight, who cannot script or make levels? Once again, you make topics that have nothing to do with YOU PERSONALLY about yourself, and therefore, making it into a huge conflict, so that you can try to get this post deleted. We don't put players on ignore even the "annoying ones like yourself".......

Darlene159
03-19-2002, 07:48 AM
[email protected] DeathChill, I banned your account silly, you should have said something!!!
*going to unban the account*

Shavo, the only reason you start up a conversation with us is to post it here, noone is impressed, and if you are saying you were joking about the death threats, you will excuse me for not taking something like that lightly, my family means a great deal to me.

Its funny how fast the conversation was deleted off of the graal forums when you posted the one about the death threats, hmm, seems to me someone else didnt take it so lightly either

Milkdude99
03-19-2002, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill

Sorry for logging off fast but there was an imposter me with the account DeathChiII (but on graal it looks like my account name) so I had to make sure he had not gone to any servers and tried to trick staff members so I loaded the account tos ee if he'd played anywhere. lol might want to unban your account! Since Moon Goddess had no idea who it was or if it was a hacked account she took no chances and banned it ....I would have done the same if I was on since we don't know who now is in Graal Admin and who is not , you guys need to send the Owners a list or something so we know who is who and things like this don't happen, understand we will "protect our server and Graal" from would be hackers of the Game...

DeathChill
03-19-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
lol might want to unban your account! Since Moon Goddess had no idea who it was or if it was a hacked account she took no chances and banned it ....I would have done the same if I was on since we don't know who now is in Graal Admin and who is not , you guys need to send the Owners a list or something so we know who is who and things like this don't happen, understand we will "protect our server and Graal" from would be hackers of the Game...
hehehe it musta looked strange..I logged on every server and loaded attributes of DeathChiII :)

Milkdude99
03-19-2002, 07:54 AM
The Current LAT Chief of N-Pulse SirKill (skyknight) Has little level making skills. Now, I believe a the LAT Chief of a server should be skilled in making levels, such as Archaon was, and Saga, yet, in this attatchment I have posted, you can see how "uncanny" his level making skills are, according to moon god.

He does not change levels because he thinks they are "good", yet they do not match up to the rest of the levels on n-pulse.

*****, i'm sure he isn't

Shavo if you insist on posting a level try one he has made this one he didn't make in the first place.... :rolleyes:

Darlene159
03-19-2002, 07:54 AM
well, its unbanned DeathChill

shavomombetto
03-19-2002, 08:00 AM
[email protected] DeathChill, I banned your account silly, you should have said something!!!

Shavo, the only reason you start up a conversation with us is to post it here, noone is impressed, and if you are saying you were joking about the death threats, you will excuse me for not taking something like that lightly, my family means a great deal to me.

Its funny how fast the conversation was deleted off of the graal forums when you posted the one about the death threats, hmm, seems to me someone else didnt take it so lightly either

it's funny how this is the only message i've ever posted about n-pulse since this summer on this message board, oh ignorant one

Also, moon god, he did make the level, bombermanx said he did.

And that heart he made? He did not remake it until I told moon goddess what he should do, then she told him, therefore, who's the better lat? Anyone but him!

Darlene159
03-19-2002, 08:04 AM
you can lie about that post all you want shavo, several people saw it, including Moon God before it was deleted, and I am the one who added some detail to the heart area, and yes I did it after you said something because you were right, you should just stop all this nonsense that is only making you look bad, noone else....give it a rest and find something constructive to do

shavomombetto
03-19-2002, 08:04 AM
Also, how can I enjoy a server, who's biggest events are PK Related (which laggy people, which is 3/4 of the server, do not enjoy) and new NPC releases which aid in the PKing on the server, such as taking away cyclone spin and putting up fireball.

Anything you say won't make a difference, there has been no new big events that have happened on n-pulse in which the players are happy about, except for the non-laggy pking people, such as yourself.

A server that is this unproductive doesn't deserve to be online, you've ruined n-pulse's good name gradually as you've become owner

Darlene159
03-19-2002, 08:08 AM
lol, maybe you should ask the lats and skyknight what they are working on, as usual you run off at the mouth when you have no clue....anyway, I wont be posting on this flaming post anymore, but please shavo feel free to post to your hearts content!

shavomombetto
03-19-2002, 08:13 AM
lol, maybe you should ask the lats and skyknight what they are working on, as usual you run off at the mouth when you have no clue....anyway, I wont be posting on this flaming post anymore, but please shavo feel free to post to your hearts content!

I have an idea what they've been working, on such as a new events house, which has been in the works since IT GOT SHUT DOWN when you put up OLD N-PULSE. It is there job to inform us of their working. BombermanX has told me he has no work to do, so you tell me what your working on, since it's been in production since you brought back old n-pulse, or should have been, because you ahven't released anything big sinc ehten.

Also, kingdoms don't count as LAT's working, because the player smake those.

Faheria_GP2
03-19-2002, 08:17 AM
alf 0wnz :D

shavomombetto
03-19-2002, 08:19 AM
Also, this was not a FLAMING POST until you came here, posting about your personal problems with me, same with moon god, I was not talking about any of you, i posted a pathetic attempt at an insult moon god did, and that is it. If you call this flaming, then I call you one of the stupid people in the world, and may hell embrace your soul on the voyage to a promising life of eternal damnation

Darlene159
03-19-2002, 08:52 AM
I will say one last thing....these boards are not here to post peoples conversations, or even the partial conversations you post, have a nice day

WHIPENIE4
03-19-2002, 09:42 AM
I will say one last thing....these boards are not here to post peoples conversations, or even the partial conversations you post, have a nice day

....well actually these forums are made to have disscussions about graal related , or non related matters , if posting a log of you 2 talking gets the conversation going , as long as in the right forum then it should be fine to discuss.

If shavo is constately bothering you/the staff after you've told him to stop then it could be a forum of harrasment in which i think it would be ok for you to temporaliy put him on ignore..

You could also just leave it and not respond to his comments which would settle the whole thing, i think. Since if he gets pleasure out of teasing you then without you being anergy or answering him back he's getting no "fun" out of it and should stop...

Also best of luck in re-arranging n-pulse.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-19-2002, 09:45 AM
No offense, but that level is not very good. The swamp tiles are all messed, that's a stupid predefined house and he's also using a plain old road.. I think Graal has evolved beyond that point

shavomombetto
03-19-2002, 10:01 AM
And if ya noticed, this post had nothing to do with them to beginw ith, then they bring their personal problems with me to the post, thus, causing a "flame"

Darlene159
03-19-2002, 12:18 PM
If shavo is constately bothering you/the staff after you've told him to stop then it could be a forum of harrasment in which i think it would be ok for you to temporaliy put him on ignore..

You dont know the half of it.....anyway, you are right, replying does no good, only adds fuel to the fire....if we ignore all his pm's then he will have no bits and pieces to post here to make it look like something else, good advice that I will take, thanks

shavomombetto
03-19-2002, 12:26 PM
Relating to what she just said:

This is the only thing i've ever posted about n-pulse, and they exclaim that I do it all the time, that is just sad that their insecurity gets the better of them.

Slaktmaster
03-19-2002, 03:11 PM
Stupid thread Shavo, you don't need to be good at making levels to be a LAT Chief as long as you know some style. And Skyknight is a pretty damn good co-ordinator so he will be perfect for the job.

Saga2001
03-19-2002, 04:00 PM
Hey everyone wanna see saga when he was young?
1989...my beloved cousin.
http://www.hybridzero.net/~pastaustin/lordsaga.png

peace kevin, and i am laughing my azz off...lolololol.

Saga2001
03-19-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
Stupid thread Shavo, you don't need to be good at making levels to be a LAT Chief as long as you know some style. And Skyknight is a pretty damn good co-ordinator so he will be perfect for the job.

thats what i say to. hes a smart guy with great ideas, and a good head on his sholders...
everyone look at lordsaga and laugh!

hottie404
03-19-2002, 08:27 PM
earlier in the thread someone said Sky is a better LAT than Shavo? I personally think that is very untrue. Ask ANYBODY besides skyknight even ask your LATs.

mhermher
03-19-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Saga2001

thats what i say to. hes a smart guy with great ideas, and a good head on his sholders...
everyone look at lordsaga and laugh!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
ROFLMAO!
LITTLE ROBIN HOOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so im done.

Shavo, youre nothign but an idiot, post 1 of your levels, and we rate it, dont go steal it, make every single tile your self. Then post it here. ANd as i know, skyknight is a very good LAT Chief, and he will stay!

Moon Goddes, youre correct about this, but its seems true that your levels sould be improved a little, same with the NPCs, i will help you out if you want, just IM me at Gastly4Ever

Archaon, ur seksi :)

Lao_Su2
03-20-2002, 02:42 AM
Skynight is leet but i cant say anything about his levels because i have seen none of them :(
But anyways he is a good cordinator he was running Doomsday(sp?)
at one time and that was when they got everything from being crapy to good so :D

shavomombetto
03-20-2002, 05:21 AM

Well then he shouldn't be making levels, and shouldn't be LAT chief, but an Admin, if he wants to co-ordinate people

Kadar
03-20-2002, 05:24 AM
Actually lat cheifs dont really need to be that good at levels.. lat cheifs are the ones who watch over the lat team and make sure they are making levels for the server.

Slaktmaster
03-20-2002, 06:10 AM

Well then he shouldn't be making levels, and shouldn't be LAT chief, but an Admin, if he wants to co-ordinate people
LAT Chief co-ordinates people. I thought you knew that.

Give up, you're just looking for something to complain about. If you don't like what's going on at N-Pulse, why do you even bother going there?

BARGAD
03-20-2002, 06:26 AM
Also, how can I enjoy a server, who's biggest events are PK Related (which laggy people, which is 3/4 of the server, do not enjoy) and new NPC releases which aid in the PKing on the server, such as taking away cyclone spin and putting up fireball.

Anything you say won't make a difference, there has been no new big events that have happened on n-pulse in which the players are happy about, except for the non-laggy pking people, such as yourself.

A server that is this unproductive doesn't deserve to be online, you've ruined n-pulse's good name gradually as you've become owner
Stfu Shavo, if you dont like the server don't play it, Stupid

/CaRnIe

Saga2001
03-20-2002, 09:47 AM
Did everyone look at lord saga and laugh and make fun of him on rc?

shavomombetto
03-20-2002, 10:28 AM
It's called critism. Before he became LAT Chief, he was a GP, but the staff wanted him as a higher rank so that he could control people due to his power hungry ego. He goes mad when players don't agree with him, and when they insult him,a nd he makes pety threats in which he cannot carry out, such as him banning me for making fun of him.

Darlene159
03-20-2002, 12:40 PM
Shavo you have no clue what you are talking about, this is just another sad attempt to try and hurt npulse and/or the staff, give it up already

Milkdude99
03-21-2002, 03:25 AM
It's called critism. Before he became LAT Chief, he was a GP, but the staff wanted him as a higher rank so that he could control people due to his power hungry ego. He goes mad when players don't agree with him, and when they insult him,a nd he makes pety threats in which he cannot carry out, such as him banning me for making fun of him. No but you have been Global banned and local banned on Npulse for disruption of the server and threats to Staff , this is well known to Graal Admin , so your "so called critism" isn't worth the time to type it. You have blown any creditiblity you had long ago, so don't waste Graal's space on this Forum with your ramblings... :rolleyes:

WHIPENIE4
03-21-2002, 04:06 AM
Moon God...... =/ Here.

WHIPENIE4
03-21-2002, 04:13 AM
Here is one that repeats itself

Saga2001
03-21-2002, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4
Here is one that repeats itself

man you confuse me...
everyone look at saga and laugh? please? hes my cousin, i have to make fun of him!

Darlene159
03-21-2002, 10:20 AM
*looks a pic*
awwwwwww, how cute

shavomombetto
03-21-2002, 12:31 PM
No but you have been Global banned and local banned on Npulse for disruption of the server and threats to Staff , this is well known to Graal Admin , so your "so called critism" isn't worth the time to type it. You have blown any creditiblity you had long ago, so don't waste Graal's space on this Forum with your ramblings... :rolleyes: '

i was globally banned for making anti-christ mass messages for 3 hours straight. I didn't threaten any staff,a nd you know this. Don't try to make yourself look smart when your brain capacity can't handle more than 8 letter words.

Also, unlike you, I play graal, therefore, I have rights to post on this forum, but you? You play graal, what, once a week? That's sad, yo utelling me i hsouldn't be posting here when I actually play the game and bought a p2p account for reasons other than posting on this message board, such as playing on p2p servers and getting to see amazing server's that will come out in the future.

shavomombetto
03-21-2002, 12:35 PM
Shavo you have no clue what you are talking about, this is just another sad attempt to try and hurt npulse and/or the staff, give it up already

Go back and read your first reply, let me think, didn't you, in fact, bring your persona problems with me, and then continually insult me for no reason, because this post had to do with a staff member that only got on staff because you wanted him on staff? For christs sake, do what you actually say your going to do, hypocrit, and "just not post" and I'll leave you alone.

Oh wait, is it your childish attitude and the thirst for being the victim and having the last say in everything the only thing that keeps you on this stopic? Here's a tip, in which you say so much:

"GROW UP!"

I can admit I need to grow up, but that's part of being a teenager, but your immaturity as an adult is just amazing. I believe, once you actually grasp what the concept "GROW UP!" means, you can actually follow that, but until you take your own advice, don't post on this topic anymore unless you have something logical and mature to say, other than "shavo your just a big meany who makes fun of everyone and can't be nice to me because i'm corrupt"

Also, another tip:

Read the entire POST before posting some lame reply that has to do with the first sentence in the post.

shavomombetto
03-21-2002, 01:05 PM
I do not for the life of me know what your problem is, Skyknight is good with levels, but that is not all it takes to be a good LAT Chief, there are things in the works right now that are very very good. I dont know if you are jealous of something or someone or what, but this has just been carying on and on, even to the point of death threats to myself and my family....I really think its time to just stop and take a look at yourself, seriously

You jump into a post and reply with statements with your personal problems and nitpickign about every flaw about you and me. Well, this just prooves that you started this fight. You may be able to influence people with your little innocence act, but when people, like this person i'ma bout to post a conversation with, prooves that people can see past your "innocent" personality:

Sage Chaozu: you are right, that level is sorry
Shavo Mombetto: and yet he's lat chief because he's a "good co-ordinator"
Shavo Mombetto: bunch of bull ****
Sage Chaozu: yup
Shavo Mombetto: that's what admin's are for
Shavo Mombetto: they hired him as GP right bfore he became LAT Chief
Shavo Mombetto: but he wanted a higher position
Shavo Mombetto: and now the corruption of the n-pulse owner's has been shown
Sage Chaozu: yeah.. I am not finished reading though.. I am at the part where Whipenie4 posted a new sig for MG
Shavo Mombetto: i posted last 2 posts
Sage Chaozu: heh.. yup.. she did start it
Shavo Mombetto: i mean
Shavo Mombetto: it had nothing to do with her
Sage Chaozu: I know
Shavo Mombetto: and she goes and says
Sage Chaozu: and she just brought herself into it
Shavo Mombetto: "and threatening the life of me and my family isn't funny"
Sage Chaozu: I am looking at that now.. I had to go back
Sage Chaozu: she is trying to make herself the so called "victim"
Sage Chaozu: it was just a simple post about a LAT Chief who cannot make good levels
Sage Chaozu: and she jumps into it
Shavo Mombetto: mind if i post what your saying?
Sage Chaozu: nope.. I don't mind.. cause it's true

WHIPENIE4
03-21-2002, 07:43 PM
man you confuse me...
everyone look at saga and laugh? please? hes my cousin, i have to make fun of him!

All i did was making a new sig for moon god... the one he has now bugs me X_x... you dont have to change it its just my opinion, i didnt look at the pic you posted but i'll laugh anyways

*clears throut*
BAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHEHEHE LOLOLOLOLOL AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Darlene159
03-21-2002, 09:32 PM
Shavo, it irritates the hell out of me when you keep pasting conversations on here that arent meant to be here thats why I posted, you start up conversations just so you can put them here to make yourself look cool, but you are in fact making yourself look worse with everything you post...I dont believe sage said that, but even if he did he is entitled to his opinion. It's just sad to see you make up things, and just post bits and pieces of conversations just to try and make someone look bad, and to just flat out lie about not even starting a post that was deleted. Its funny how you can apologize to me, then start right back up again....who we hire as staff and the reasons behind it is absolutely none of your business, if you dont like the way Npulse is run, go play somewhere else. You going on and on to try to hurt us has just gone on far too long, it has to stop...you need to stop posting our conversations, stop harrassing us, just dont talk to us at all because I wont....I wont give you anything to post here, nothing. Stop this crap now before you get yourself global banned

sage_chaozu
03-22-2002, 04:08 AM
Can we please end this now?
hmm... is Shavo a new playerworld, because you sure do like to talk about him under playerworlds. It makes no sense to keep this ever going thing about Shavo and his so called harassing the "Moon Family" on this thread. If you want to keep this replying of Shavo, Moonie. Then start a new thread under miscellaneous on the message boards. I can understand that he probably said some bad stuff about you guys, but this is not the right thread to do it on and they are just words anyways. Not like he is hiding in your bushes waiting for you to come out so he can just "BLAM" you all or something. This thread is for posting about playerworlds, their faulters or good points. Not about he/she said that about me, wah wah wah... Shavo was just saying how Npulse's LAT Chief seems to be bad in level making nothing about the "Moon Family". So I suggest this either stop or continue under a different thread.

Darlene159
03-22-2002, 05:16 AM
I agree, and I am done...it would seem that shavo has won, and has made me look bad, actually I let him win because I didnt restrain myself, so be it

*last post on the graal 2001 forums*

shavomombetto
03-22-2002, 05:21 AM
Shavo, it irritates the hell out of me when you keep pasting conversations on here that arent meant to be here thats why I posted, you start up conversations just so you can put them here to make yourself look cool, but you are in fact making yourself look worse with everything you post...I dont believe sage said that, but even if he did he is entitled to his opinion. It's just sad to see you make up things, and just post bits and pieces of conversations just to try and make someone look bad, and to just flat out lie about not even starting a post that was deleted. Its funny how you can apologize to me, then start right back up again....who we hire as staff and the reasons behind it is absolutely none of your business, if you dont like the way Npulse is run, go play somewhere else. You going on and on to try to hurt us has just gone on far too long, it has to stop...you need to stop posting our conversations, stop harrassing us, just dont talk to us at all because I wont....I wont give you anything to post here, nothing. Stop this crap now before you get yourself global banned

Well it seems i haven't harassed you at all after my little kill you campaign now have I? So why don't you just get off the fantasy of me getting globally banned, when it isn't going to happen for several reasons:

I harass you just as much as you harass me

This thread was not even directed at you, but you took offense, thus, starting this argument which did not need to be started

You are more immature than me at times, and you actually said "hell" for once.

Now, those are the reasons why I should be banned?¿?

Don't think so

ZeroFXSM
03-22-2002, 10:37 AM
LETS FORGET THIS WHOLE THREAD EVER HAPPENED

This is a opinon thread, Shavo doesn't like the LAT cheif, He gets the answer that they are keeping him

GAME OVER. DONE FINISHED.

now we can be happy :)

shavomombetto
03-22-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by ZeroFXSM
LETS FORGET THIS WHOLE THREAD EVER HAPPENED

This is a opinon thread, Shavo doesn't like the LAT cheif, He gets the answer that they are keeping him

GAME OVER. DONE FINISHED.

now we can be happy :)

naw i'm not happy

Edit: What would make me happy would be 20 pounds of roast beef and a big pool of mash potatoes and gravy

Jinx
03-22-2002, 12:53 PM
I dont see the purpose of this thread.

If you have a problem with the LAT Chief, talk to him, talk to those who run the server. Dont waste space on the forum with pointless flaming.

Shavo, it's not your server. The owner runs the server, he decideds who has what position, who does what. Let the owner run the server.

-Jinx

shavomombetto
03-22-2002, 01:08 PM
Well jinx, this just prooves why you aren't owner of sanstrata anymore now doesn't it?

xanatos2003
03-22-2002, 06:51 PM

Go back and read your first reply, let me think, didn't you, in fact, bring your persona problems with me, and then continually insult me for no reason, because this post had to do with a staff member that only got on staff because you wanted him on staff? For christs sake, do what you actually say your going to do, hypocrit, and "just not post" and I'll leave you alone.

Oh wait, is it your childish attitude and the thirst for being the victim and having the last say in everything the only thing that keeps you on this stopic? Here's a tip, in which you say so much:

"GROW UP!"

I can admit I need to grow up, but that's part of being a teenager, but your immaturity as an adult is just amazing. I believe, once you actually grasp what the concept "GROW UP!" means, you can actually follow that, but until you take your own advice, don't post on this topic anymore unless you have something logical and mature to say, other than "shavo your just a big meany who makes fun of everyone and can't be nice to me because i'm corrupt"

Also, another tip:

Read the entire POST before posting some lame reply that has to do with the first sentence in the post.

STOP *****ING AND MONING IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WORLD DONT PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!! ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

hottie404
03-22-2002, 09:31 PM
this thread has gona way to far in to peoples problems, we need to call this

Psycotic Screwups

meaning

shavo -temper, a screw up in the eyes of moon goddess prolly (sorry moonie if you dont see it that way)

Moon Goddess -really just defending herself

Moon God -defending moon goddess

me -just making up **** as I go along lol

Jinx
03-22-2002, 11:50 PM
Well jinx, this just prooves why you aren't owner of sanstrata anymore now doesn't it?

No, actually it doesn't. It proves that you really have no common sense.

Nobody is forcing you to play NPulse. If you dont like it, then don't play it. It's really as simple as that, I wish more people would relize.

-Jinx

Milkdude99
03-23-2002, 12:50 AM
This will be my last post on such a useless thread, WILL the Moderator CLOSE OR DELETE THIS THREAD ! I think enough space has been wasted on this...and space = money , the drives that hold the post and keeps them online is not "FREE" and Shavo direct your "anger problems" toward something more productive for this isn't.And for the 1000th time GET some help!You will have a miserable life if you don't..... :(

Warcaptain
03-23-2002, 12:51 AM
as much as it sucks, you cant be sure what they have planned.

and maybe they want their levels to look like that?

you dont know the scenario, and yuo dont know the whole story.

i know for a fact that sometimes things will look weired or wrong to someone who doesnt know better, but I know on my server when that happens its usualy because im working on something or my team has something planned.

Darlene159
03-23-2002, 01:18 AM
I know I said I wasnt going to post anymore, and I wont reply and argue with anyone, but I had to reply to this:

you dont know the scenario, and yuo dont know the whole story.

exactly, we have quite a bit being worked on

shavo -temper, a screw up in the eyes of moon goddess prolly (sorry moonie if you dont see it that way)

I dont view shavo as a screwup, I dont view anyone as being a screwup, everyone has problems once in awhile.

cds96
03-23-2002, 02:33 AM
Official website of Npulse a Graalonline 2001 Game owned and operated by MoonGod Enterprises©

off the npulse website, it gives the impression that moongod enterprises "owns" graalonline 2001?

hmmm .:/

Milkdude99
03-23-2002, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by cds96

off the npulse website, it gives the impression that moongod enterprises "owns" graalonline 2001?

hmmm .:/ Hadn't really noticed that ..ummm
I changed it to this:

Official website of Npulse owned and operated by MoonGod Enterprises©

Npulse a Graalonline 2001 Game
(COPYRIGHT © 1998-2001 GRAALONLINE.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.)

Better?

shavomombetto
03-23-2002, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Jinx

Nobody is forcing you to play NPulse. If you dont like it, then don't play it. It's really as simple as that, I wish more people would relize.

-Jinx

if your own server staff, and most of your players say your LAT Chief is crappy, wouldn't you fire him, even if he was your friend? This is the case, but he won't be fired due to his relation ship with *gasps* THE GODS!

shavomombetto
03-23-2002, 05:23 AM
I know I said I wasnt going to post anymore, and I wont reply and argue with anyone, but I had to reply to this:

exactly, we have quite a bit being worked on

I dont view shavo as a screwup, I dont view anyone as being a screwup, everyone has problems once in awhile.

actually, i do know what you have in stored for n-pulse. I'm not the most hated person on n-pulse for a reason. I know alot of things that are going on behind n-pulse' doors, such as the supposid "classes" That were supposed to come out how long ago? Also, can't forget those GOSH DARN LAT's your hiring to re-do the levels.

Those are but 1/60 of what i know what's going on with n-pulse and it's staff, so don't assume

Darlene159
03-23-2002, 06:09 AM
I rest my case............

shavomombetto
03-23-2002, 08:00 AM
and your case would be what? Make some sense

Jinx
03-23-2002, 09:13 AM

if your own server staff, and most of your players say your LAT Chief is crappy, wouldn't you fire him, even if he was your friend? This is the case, but he won't be fired due to his relation ship with *gasps* THE GODS!

Then they are hurting themselves, why bother to get involved and create a pointless thread flaming them?

-Jinx

sage_chaozu
03-23-2002, 11:17 AM
I don't use the computer for one day and BLAMMO there are like 3783 Jillion more posts to this thread. I thought we were ending this. Can't you both be friends anyways. I am MG and Moonie's friend and I am Shavo's friend, too. How come you three cannot get along so good. Oh wait, nevermind. Well, uh, let's stop this thread. Yeah stop the thread. If we stop this thread then Stefan will feed us all cookies.

I need a rope, I need a rope. Yes...
*courage the cowardly dog music comes on*

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:10 PM

*****, i'm sure he isn't

Shavo that i a bad screenshot. Someone could have just went and layed some bombs there and say the swamp tiling is bad aftr they explode the swamp grass. There's a lot worse tile errors SkyKnight did than that one.

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:13 PM

I doubt its jealousy when most people feel the same way he does and if anyone wonders if this is true then go to n-pulse forums and read the threads regarding skyknight being LAT Chief to see what others think. Also Moonie has a habit of saying her same little grammar error filled speech to players she dislikes greatly.
graal-npulse.com

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:16 PM

I've heard rumors about you and shavo sening death threats to each other. I assume both of you are sending death threats to each other since you dislike each so much. Why do both of you have to ruin every thread you 2 (mooni and shavo) have to post in. Did you guys just decide to bring your problem from your forums to this one?

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:24 PM

So those that don't know whats going on oner on NP. LAT's are broken down into 3 sections on N-Pulse.
Those 3 sections are:
Level-making
Graphics-making
NPC Scripting.

The only LAT on NP is BombermanX and SkyKnight.
I asked BombermanX wht he was doing and he said all he is working on is the Dragon Knights guild own, which I do remember was Arcadius's job that he finished because all of DK helped him to make it and I am in DK and I helped along with it. It was done and supposed o be put online already. SkyKnight said he will have quests done when he finds a competent LAT? What is this supposed to mean?
By the way Moon Goddess stop calling posts like this flaming posts. This is called Constructive criticism, and criticisim comes in all forms whether they be negative, positive, or neutral.

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
No offense, but that level is not very good. The swamp tiles are all messed, that's a stupid predefined house and he's also using a plain old road.. I think Graal has evolved beyond that point

:rolleyes: This guy has no clue how long that road has been there. Obviously doesn't play on N-Pulse.

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:29 PM
Hey everyone wanna see saga when he was young?
1989...my beloved cousin.

peace kevin, and i am laughing my azz off...lolololol.

See this guy here is awesome when it comes to scripting, levelmaking and making graphics. He's a sexy guy and also the LAT Chief before SkyKnight was brought in. Sad to see PastAustin leave. :(

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:33 PM
It's called critism. Before he became LAT Chief, he was a GP, but the staff wanted him as a higher rank so that he could control people due to his power hungry ego. He goes mad when players don't agree with him, and when they insult him,a nd he makes pety threats in which he cannot carry out, such as him banning me for making fun of him.

Sad to say but this is true. I won't mention any names but there are a lot of people that have been unfairly banned by SkyKnight for stupid reasons.

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:36 PM
No but you have been Global banned and local banned on Npulse for disruption of the server and threats to Staff , this is well known to Graal Admin , so your "so called critism" isn't worth the time to type it. You have blown any creditiblity you had long ago, so don't waste Graal's space on this Forum with your ramblings... :rolleyes:

Yes its true that he's blown his credability. That is why I add a little more info ,that whoever is interested in reading this post, should know before they join the slamfest like some of the idiots who posted in pages 2&3. I must also admit that shavo is one of the biggest idiots in Graal for blowing his credability. All complaints should have been tooken to higher staff instead of complaining to ignorant or blind staff workers on NP or even posting here.

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:39 PM

"GROW UP!"

Also, another tip:

See shavo. What you did is called flaming. This is the main reason nobody really cares what you have to say.

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:42 PM

Shavo you should stop posting because rumors might start appearing for you like so many others. :eek:

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:47 PM

-Jinx

A text file from your oh so great and desperate Levels Administrator.

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:50 PM
This will be my last post on such a useless thread, WILL the Moderator CLOSE OR DELETE THIS THREAD ! I think enough space has been wasted on this...and space = money , the drives that hold the post and keeps them online is not "FREE" and Shavo direct your "anger problems" toward something more productive for this isn't.And for the 1000th time GET some help!You will have a miserable life if you don't..... :(

This has been said like the 100th time to shavo, bu it's been said to about 100 others too. So if my math is correct 100X100=10000.:asleep:

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by cds96

hmmm .:/

That sentence is grammatically correct saying that he owns and operates GraalOnline, acording to proper English. Stefan should have him change that sentence to something more appropriate and correct.

Saga2001
03-23-2002, 02:08 PM
Everyone look at lord saga now!

Saga2001
03-23-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by slick_soul

That sentence is grammatically correct saying that he owns and operates GraalOnline, acording to proper English. Stefan should have him change that sentence to something more appropriate and correct.

No he shouldn't MoonGod owns....period...

slick_soul
03-23-2002, 02:17 PM
These are my last comments on this thread. Moon God can deny this all he wants. Lots of people got access to an e-mail that popped out about 7 or 8 months ago. This e-mail contained information on the direction of N-Pulse.

Basically the storyline was ripped from Zelda OoT. Classes were ripped from Final Fantasy NES games. And the NPC's were NPC's that been on every single NPC Graal related Website. I saw and read this e-mail because Xbob42 sent it to me right after he recieved it. Everything on that e-mail was never put up except the Shadow Dragons Airplane NPC, the edited script of the Grappling Hook, and 1 heart quests. The sign quest, which was a complete rip from that follow the sign quest from one of them GameBoy zelda games. Those quests were put up around November, about 2 or 3 months after Xbob was fired because his GP account was hacked. There was supposedly 4 more heart quests coming along with level 3 sword right after the Hollidays.
Holidays passed and nothing was put up. Oh yeah I was staff too around that time before I quit.
Moon God you told us about some sort of Custom Tileset that you had about halfway done and all you needed was someone to build a castle for N-Pulse using this tileset. 3 months since then and nothing has been built. Is the tileset finished or was the project abandoned since I no longer hear anything about it?

Moon God then banned me and ETD for our constructive criticism saying that we felt SkyKnight and Archaon should be owners because then there would be more updates and it would greaty improve N-Pulse. He then deleted the thread and banned us afterwards. Made up a lie saying we were flaming him personally.

As of now there still hasn't been any updates except the few levels SkyKnight has edited. I'm not picky about some of the ridiculous tile errors done by SkyKnight. I am glad he is making some improvements on N-Pulse with the levels even though he has made some ridiculous tile errors. N-Pulse is starting to look a little bit like DoomsDay but oh well. The only reason I think SkyKnight should not be LAT Chief is because of what he has to deal with. Not all the LAT's are levelmakers only. They are broken down into scripters, graphic makers, and levelmakers. I know Sage can script better than SkyKnight, and their GAT's make better graphics than he does too. If anyone should be LAT Chief then it should be Sage Chaozu.
Here's my reason why he should be LAT Chief.
1) Almost anyone can make levels and/or learn to make them.
2) Scripters do scripting for level enhancements, quests, and for graphic parts and all that stuff. So in a way a scripter would have to tell the Graphic makers to make in a certain way like 32X32 so that their scripts work properly like setimgpart, etc.
3) SkyKnight said he has to wait to find a competent LAT for making quests. What exactly does this mean? Does the LAT have to know how to script. Most people that try out for LAT don't know how to script. Out of like 15-20 people who try out you'll find like 2 or 3 that knows the basic stuff, and 1 or 2 that is a little more advanced and 1 that is really good but not as good as an elite scripter (Shadow Knight, BooJ, IceFire, Blue Knight, Blue Wizard, Sage Chaozu, PastAsutin, Supersonic, etc) and these are very rarely going to work on a server that is in a desperate situation like N-Pulse is.

My last post on this thread. goodbye.

Darlene159
03-24-2002, 12:34 AM
I've heard rumors about you and shavo sening death threats to each other. I assume both of you are sending death threats to each other since you dislike each so much.

This is nothing but a lie, and really thanks alot slick_soul for making us look truly horrible, its not our fault that we lost every good lat we had and are having trouble finding good ones now, of course noone wants to hear that, they just want thing and they want them now, well you cant get blood from a turnip, I have said over and over again that we are busting our asses trying to find good lats, nats and GFX people, but nothing is ever good enough. It would be nice if people could have respect for what we say we are doing and leave us be so we could do it, but no they have to post garbage on boards, constantly harrass us on the game, even pointing out spelling errors for crying out loud, rediculous....if we are so horrible, just go to the higher ups and have us shut down, for real I am just tired of all the lies, and rumores and all that. I suppose that makes no difference because this is what graal has become, and this is what graal is all about. I will continue doing what I am doing, and the lies will continue to fly, and I dont care. We know what is going on and you will see when it goes up its not my fault that you saw some bogus email, we dont tell people because things seem to fall apart and then we get called liars as is the case here, so we stopped telling people what we were working on. Stick around and see, or leave I dont care

Milkdude99
03-24-2002, 02:02 AM
Lots of people got access to an e-mail that popped out about 7 or 8 months ago. This e-mail contained information on the direction of N-Pulse.
An email from who? Who sent it to X-bob? Alot of plans from Npulse as well as many other servers may not have come about for one reason or another.And for the last 8 months many of the things promised to us to be made as requested or suggested by the Lat Staff were never done by them, in fact nothing was finished at all, many people want to be Staff and end up not wanting to do the work for some reason or another and we have had many dissappointments to this fact. We quit saying anything about what was being done for this reason , things were promised to us and we in turn promised the players and yet WE are the ones that looked like the horses ass when nothing was accomplished.
Basically the storyline was ripped from Zelda OoT. Classes were ripped from Final Fantasy NES games. And the NPC's were NPC's that been on every single NPC Graal related Website. I saw and read this e-mail because Xbob42 sent it to me right after he recieved it. Everything on that e-mail was never put up except the Shadow Dragons Airplane NPC, the edited script of the Grappling Hook, and 1 heart quests. The sign quest, which was a complete rip from that follow the sign quest from one of them GameBoy zelda games. Those quests were put up around November, about 2 or 3 months after Xbob was fired because his GP account was hacked. There was supposedly 4 more heart quests coming along with level 3 sword right after the Hollidays.
Holidays passed and nothing was put up. Oh yeah I was staff too around that time before I quit. Odd you saw a Storyline I didn't , ummmm Blue Knight was working on the Classes under the direction of Blue Wizard (Lat Chief) and lost the work because of a harddrive failure with no backup , is what I was told and quit soon after.And the infamous sign quest , gee we are not the only ones who used that idea now are we? So the idea was not a new one so what! and was a different approach to it , ummm McDonalds has hamburgers don't they? So by your reasoning all the other Burger places must quit making hambugers because they have something like theirs... :rolleyes:
As for Xbob it is the responsiblity of the person to safeguard their account , although nothing is 100% protected if the Staff member does not take steps to safeguard they will be fired just like a players who says their account was hacked and they are not responsible for what was done...Wrong.... We do not have anyway to verify if that is true or not except bt the IP.BUT if a brother or sister did it the IP is the same isn't it? So the best policy is just to ban the account to safeguard the server and Graal
suxs but it is the best way.
Moon God then banned me and ETD for our constructive criticism saying that we felt SkyKnight and Archaon should be owners because then there would be more updates and it would greaty improve N-Pulse. He then deleted the thread and banned us afterwards. Made up a lie saying we were flaming him personally.
First off there was nothing in it that was constructive at all and there was more to it than that, simply put you broke the rules of the Board and were banned from them as Graal Boards do also.
And the NPulse Boards have nothing to do with the Game does it?
And Graal2001 has no control over what rules I have or don't have there , point is you follow the rules of whoevers board it is or suffer for your actions.And this has no place on here to complain about that for it is not part of the Game. :megaeek:
Most people that try out for LAT don't know how to script. Out of like 15-20 people who try out you'll find like 2 or 3 that knows the basic stuff, and 1 or 2 that is a little more advanced and 1 that is really good but not as good as an elite scripter (Shadow Knight, BooJ, IceFire, Blue Knight, Blue Wizard, Sage Chaozu, PastAsutin, Supersonic, etc) and these are very rarely going to work on a server that is in a desperate situation like N-Pulse is.
Odd Blue Knight , Blue Wizard, Sage Chaozu,Past Austin have all worked on or are currently working on Npulse :rolleyes:
The only reason Past Austin isn't Lat Chief is because his Mother took away his internet and I suppose the is our fault?
Let me quote something off the Graal rules of conduct for you
These pages contains the policies under which users may participate in GraalOnline . The goal of these policies is to provide an enjoyable experience for the majority of the users. These policies will undoubtedly NOT suit everyone, but this is impossible. Because GraalOnline is a multiplayer game, there can sometimes be a conflict between an individual user's idea of entertainment and that of the majority of the players. To improve gameplay experience for as many people as possible, the majority will be given the greatest weight. Please read these policies carefully so you understand the rules under which you can play GraalOnline and interact with the other players.
Let me point out one thing here Graal does not try to please everyone just tries to make the Gameplay an enjoyble experience
and you people who dislike Npulse so much need to just play another Playerworld for we do not try to please everyone and will not start now...We are by no means desperate.....
:rolleyes:

Milkdude99
03-24-2002, 02:25 AM

Seems I addressed that in a previous post.....

Hadn't really noticed that ..ummm
I changed it to this:

Official website of Npulse owned and operated by MoonGod Enterprises©

Npulse a Graalonline 2001 Game
(COPYRIGHT © 1998-2001 GRAALONLINE.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.)

Better?

shavomombetto
03-24-2002, 04:19 AM

See shavo. What you did is called flaming. This is the main reason nobody really cares what you have to say.

Yes, but see, read what i posted about, and then see what moon god and goddess' reply was. That is also called flaming, which started this entire mess.

shavomombetto
03-24-2002, 04:24 AM

This is nothing but a lie, and really thanks alot slick_soul for making us look truly horrible, its not our fault that we lost every good lat we had and are having trouble finding good ones now, of course noone wants to hear that, they just want thing and they want them now, well you cant get blood from a turnip, I have said over and over again that we are busting our asses trying to find good lats, nats and GFX people, but nothing is ever good enough. It would be nice if people could have respect for what we say we are doing and leave us be so we could do it, but no they have to post garbage on boards, constantly harrass us on the game, even pointing out spelling errors for crying out loud, rediculous....if we are so horrible, just go to the higher ups and have us shut down, for real I am just tired of all the lies, and rumores and all that. I suppose that makes no difference because this is what graal has become, and this is what graal is all about. I will continue doing what I am doing, and the lies will continue to fly, and I dont care. We know what is going on and you will see when it goes up its not my fault that you saw some bogus email, we dont tell people because things seem to fall apart and then we get called liars as is the case here, so we stopped telling people what we were working on. Stick around and see, or leave I dont care

rumore = rumor

Also, why are you being defensive and cussing all of a sudden? Is it because we've finall found out what you've been hiding from the players all along, and are mad because of it?

You say there are no gfx or NAT's on graal that are good enough for your server? BAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I know many gfx people, both on graal and off of graal, and great NAT's that do not work for any server. The point in hiring people is to search widespread instead of just posting it on your site where only the people who PLAY you server go. Like this attatchment i've posted, you thought i couldn't make gfx, and laughed when sage told you I could, well, here's one of the good gfx people on graal, I made this. Other gfx people like Kondias an BirdBird, although they are greatly busy and working on other servers, are examples of good gfx people on graal.

shavomombetto
03-24-2002, 04:28 AM

Shavo you should stop posting because rumors might start appearing for you like so many others. :eek:

Why would i care about rumors going around about me? Just makes me more popular right? I'm anti-social and theres the CURE!!!!!! naw joking i seriously don't really care if i have rumors on n-pulse spreading around about me, much less of graal, because the only thing that pisses me off, is when people steal graphics from me and use them on theirs servers or sites, and people tell me about this also.

shavomombetto
03-24-2002, 04:32 AM

I've heard rumors about you and shavo sening death threats to each other. I assume both of you are sending death threats to each other since you dislike each so much. Why do both of you have to ruin every thread you 2 (mooni and shavo) have to post in. Did you guys just decide to bring your problem from your forums to this one?

actually, if you check, is tarted the topic X_X she started the "bringing problems to my post" bit.

shavomombetto
03-24-2002, 04:33 AM

Then they are hurting themselves, why bother to get involved and create a pointless thread flaming them?

-Jinx

they made the thread into that, notice when i posted ,it was about their LAT Chief, they made this post about themselves, not me.

Milkdude99
03-24-2002, 04:42 AM

rumore = rumor

Also, why are you being defensive and cussing all of a sudden? Is it because we've finall found out what you've been hiding from the players all along, and are mad because of it?

You say there are no gfx or NAT's on graal that are good enough for your server? BAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I know many gfx people, both on graal and off of graal, and great NAT's that do not work for any server. The point in hiring people is to search widespread instead of just posting it on your site where only the people who PLAY you server go. Like this attatchment i've posted, you thought i couldn't make gfx, and laughed when sage told you I could, well, here's one of the good gfx people on graal, I made this. Other gfx people like Kondias an BirdBird, although they are greatly busy and working on other servers, are examples of good gfx people on graal.

of course noone wants to hear that, they just want thing and they want them now, well you cant get blood from a turnip, I have said over and over again that we are busting our asses trying to find good lats, nats and GFX people, but nothing is ever good enough.

Where does this say You say there are no gfx or NAT's on graal that are good enough for your server? BAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I know many gfx people, both on graal and off of graal, and great NAT's that do not work for any server. It DOESN"T SAY AT ALL THAT ! As normal you have tried to make it say something it does not......Nothing we do is good enough for you Shavo or people like you.... is what it says......

shavomombetto
03-24-2002, 04:44 AM

Where does this say It DOESN"T SAY AT ALL THAT ! As normal you have tried to make it say something it does not......Nothing we do is good enough for you Shavo or people like you.... is what it says......

obviously her saying "we can't find anyone" interprets into many minds as you saying there is no one capable of fitting your standards for that job

Edit:

also, your signature, sorry to say, is politically incorrect, because you don't manage playerworlds properly in my opinion

Darlene159
03-24-2002, 04:49 AM
Shavo, I didnt say there were no good lat, nats or GFX people, I said we dont have any good ones, chronic came back and he is good, and sage, we are slowly getting good staff, and I never said you couldnt make graphics, but you will never be staff on npulse, it takes more than being good at something to be staff, you have a really bad attitude, you get mad and cuss people if someone disagrees with you, you get evewn madder if people dont get mad at you, to put it simply, you are ALWAYS mad

I defend my server and my staff, I dont think skyknight has p2p, so he cant post and defend himself, I will defend my family, staff or npulse if I feel they were in the right, but the whole purpose of my posting was the fact that you used moon god again...starting up a conversation just so you could post it here, which is wrong.

Milkdude99
03-24-2002, 04:53 AM

obviously her saying "we can't find anyone" interprets into many minds as you saying there is no one capable of fitting your standards for that job

Edit:

also, your signature, sorry to say, is politically incorrect, because you don't manage playerworlds properly in my opinion I don't recall anyone asking you and as far as politically correct that is a funny statement , I suggest you look up what that means....

And sure we can hire people who can draw 2 lines together and call them a Lat and if that is what you would do then get your own PW and do just that , if we take longer to find good people then it is for the betterment of Npulse isn't it? Being Staff is not just being able to do what is required(ie:level making , Lats) but to be able to get along with others on Staff and the players; for it is a Team effort not for someone's personal "glory" but for the betterment of the server thus the Game, something you failed to do as Staff, true you are good with graphics that is not being disputed , but your "social skills" leave alot to be desired.

Darlene159
03-24-2002, 04:53 AM

Untrue

shavomombetto
03-24-2002, 04:55 AM
Actually, I used no one for anything, I just posted evidence.

You seriously need to start knowing what your talking about before you post idiotic responses, and then turn topics like this, which had to do about an lat, into your personal problems with me, and making this entire thread a flame.

Also, i never said i wanted to work for n-pulse, i was simply saying, there are many good lat's, nat's, and gfx people out there, and I was giving an example of one, me. So stop misinterpreting everything and get your facts straight.

shavomombetto
03-24-2002, 04:58 AM
I don't recall anyone asking you and as far as politically correct that is a funny statement , I suggest you look up what that means....

posting all of your problems in a post i made which had nothing to do with either of you in the first place, allows me to post anything I want, since I am, in fact, the topic starter.

Also, I know what the term "politically correct" means, but obviously you've gone retarded or have been puffing the magic dragon because you have no idea what your talking about.

shavomombetto
03-24-2002, 05:06 AM
Read this before either of you post another thing:

This post had nothing to do with it. Surely you had the right to take offense of me posting facts about your LAT Chief, but you turned this thread into a gigantic flame, posting your personal problems with me, thus, making this thread something it was not meant to be. You constantly say I "use conversations just to post them here", well, that is not true. I only use conversations when I have pure evidence that the management of N-Pulse is either going downhill, or what your staff truly think of what you are posting. Now, if you wish to continue posting, you have the right to do so, but in my mind, you did not have the right to turn this peaceful post into your personal nitpicks with everything on graal, and everyone who plays it, and the excuses on why your management of n-pulse, frankly, sucks. Now, I have posted something offensive, so that makes me just as bad as you. So you either leave this thread as it is, or you continue to act like the immature people you despise, and continue posting useless posts with excuses and insults contained in them. I have to go now because I have things to do, so if you feel like posting more and more insulting posts, you have the god given right to, but remember, it's on your heads that the immaturity of both of you, who in fact, are in your 30's and 40's, grows by the minute, as you each reveal your trueselves. I would expect better from both of you, you both acting so immature. I know i'm acting immature, and I know i'm a hypocrit, but I am just telling you the plain facts here. Your both just too immature to run a server. Sure Warcaptain is immature also, but he has done great things with enigma. This was not meant to insult warcaptain, but I was using him as an example, because I worked for him many times (and he knows what i'm talking about *****). Also, if you wish to turn N-Pulse into a more pitiful server than it is now, than you continue doing what you are doing,a nd give it a worse reputation than it already has. I will be back later to see how mature you two have grown, or how much maturity you have lost.

Milkdude99
03-24-2002, 05:08 AM
Actually, I used no one for anything, I just posted evidence.

You seriously need to start knowing what your talking about before you post idiotic responses, and then turn topics like this, which had to do about an lat, into your personal problems with me, and making this entire thread a flame.

Also, i never said i wanted to work for n-pulse, i was simply saying, there are many good lat's, nat's, and gfx people out there, and I was giving an example of one, me. So stop misinterpreting everything and get your facts straight. YOU started this *****ic thread and provided nothing more than rumors and accusations , you started the thread as a flame to start with and is obvious from the start. You need to get your facts straight... :rolleyes:

Slaktmaster
03-24-2002, 06:31 AM
Shadow Dragons Airplane NPC
...wich wasn't from Shadow Dragons.

GFX was made by Outlaw, for N-Pulse and it was scripted by Celeborn with a little help from me.

slick_soul
03-24-2002, 03:32 PM

Yes, but see, read what i posted about, and then see what moon god and goddess' reply was. That is also called flaming, which started this entire mess.

Yeah but if you try to refrain from the flaming then it would look better on your part.

slick_soul
03-24-2002, 03:34 PM

rumore = rumor

There's one graphic in there ripped from NW

slick_soul
03-24-2002, 03:41 PM

...wich wasn't from Shadow Dragons.

GFX was made by Outlaw, for N-Pulse and it was scripted by Celeborn with a little help from me.

I misunderstood what NightFall told me and from what I heard from others.

:(

Darlene159
03-25-2002, 12:12 AM

where? In shavo's attachment?
But he said he made them

cds96
03-25-2002, 12:19 AM
Everyone look at lord saga now!
http://www.hybridzero.net/~pastaustin/lordsaga.png saga looks so cute, i havent spoken to him in ages

Milkdude99
03-25-2002, 12:19 AM

Yeah but if you try to refrain from the flaming then it would look better on your part. There is not one post where I have flamed anyone...

Opps wrong quote ... that was meant for Shavo

Milkdude99
03-25-2002, 12:25 AM

I misunderstood what NightFall told me and from what I heard from others.

:( NightFall has always been a dear friend and always will be and I can say this about him, he will NEVER lie for me or anyone else or even himself and I have the greatest respect for him for that....And I would not either and those who know me know that..

shavomombetto
03-25-2002, 01:54 AM

there's none ripped from NW

Edit:

Go to the graphics forum and look at my post about Tree Tiles, thats all the tree gfx, the rock gfx i made before anything and forgot to change the grass color

shavomombetto
03-25-2002, 01:58 AM

where? In shavo's attachment?
But he said he made them

Just another pety attempt at an immature insult.

Now isn't this just funny, how immature these owners can act when they're rowled up? Just like me. Face it, both of you, your exactly like me, so why don't you two just give it up, you will never win this battle, because you turned a post that had nothing to do with you, into a post about your personal problems. I have an idea:

Why not post something constructive, like this post WAS, instead of blaming your flaming posts on this:

"we're standing up for skyknight because we don't think he has p2p"

slick_soul
03-25-2002, 06:02 AM
You all are sexy. End of story.

Darlene159
03-25-2002, 06:59 AM
um, ok....I am immature because I asked slick_soul if thats what he meant, oh well, I have been called worse:p :p :p

anyway, this whole thread is just rediculous

Milkdude99
03-25-2002, 07:08 AM

Just another pety attempt at an immature insult.

Now isn't this just funny, how immature these owners can act when they're rowled up? Just like me. Face it, both of you, your exactly like me, so why don't you two just give it up, you will never win this battle, because you turned a post that had nothing to do with you, into a post about your personal problems. I have an idea:

Why not post something constructive, like this post WAS, instead of blaming your flaming posts on this:

"we're standing up for skyknight because we don't think he has p2p" I am nothing like you Shavo for I would have started a thread like this in the first place , I have not always been an Owner or even Staff on a server and have NEVER started a post like this, if I had a problem with something I went to the Owners or Graal Admin not the boards...as for nothing to do with us???????? Errrr It does concern Npulse doesn't it? and we do Own Npulse don't we? So it does concern us and I have said nothing about "any personal problems" :rolleyes: Construtive means : to build up , to improve on not tear down and slam , the very first post was not constructive at all , where in it did you "build up " or help to improve anything?You offer nothing more than compliants....where is the convo with SkyKnight where you offered help and not critism for what he does? This would be construtive critism not fussing about was done.If he will not listen then let it go , age old saying applies, " change what you can and ACCEPT what you cannot" and in this case you cannot change it so just accept what it is...

WHIPENIE4
03-25-2002, 08:02 AM
um, ok....I am immature because I asked slick_soul if thats what he meant, oh well, I have been called worse

anyway, this whole thread is just rediculous

Yes you have been called worse =( just like today when that mean old Gokou*Sfs*-playerkiller-dude-loves <girlnamehere>-
Called you a Dummy! =*( must have hurted you alot:(

oh btw moongod i like you new sig BIG improvement from the last one.

Darlene159
03-25-2002, 08:20 AM
Yes you have been called worse =( just like today when that mean old Gokou*Sfs*-playerkiller-dude-loves <girlnamehere>-

yes, it did....*crawls to a corner and cries* it hurt very much *sniff* ;)
Even worse, he called me a 36 year old hacker

WHIPENIE4
03-25-2002, 09:38 AM
lol yea, that was pretty funny.

shavomombetto
03-25-2002, 11:14 AM
I am nothing like you Shavo for I would have started a thread like this in the first place , I have not always been an Owner or even Staff on a server and have NEVER started a post like this, if I had a problem with something I went to the Owners or Graal Admin not the boards...as for nothing to do with us???????? Errrr It does concern Npulse doesn't it? and we do Own Npulse don't we? So it does concern us and I have said nothing about "any personal problems" :rolleyes: Construtive means : to build up , to improve on not tear down and slam , the very first post was not constructive at all , where in it did you "build up " or help to improve anything?You offer nothing more than compliants....where is the convo with SkyKnight where you offered help and not critism for what he does? This would be construtive critism not fussing about was done.If he will not listen then let it go , age old saying applies, " change what you can and ACCEPT what you cannot" and in this case you cannot change it so just accept what it is...

moon god, why don't you actually think before you start babbling on?

Warning me because of consistant massing, when i only massed for ten minutes, when xbob masses for 3 hours straight, and doesn't get warned, isn't acceptable.

Also, I did provide constructive critism, justa s giving sadie the idea to get sage to add the script tha tdeletes cave key and cyclone spin, so don't say i don't offer constructive critism unless you know what your talking about

Milkdude99
03-25-2002, 12:31 PM

moon god, why don't you actually think before you start babbling on?

Warning me because of consistant massing, when i only massed for ten minutes, when xbob masses for 3 hours straight, and doesn't get warned, isn't acceptable.

Also, I did provide constructive critism, justa s giving sadie the idea to get sage to add the script tha tdeletes cave key and cyclone spin, so don't say i don't offer constructive critism unless you know what your talking about And out of your own mouth you also said it was at a time when I WAS NOT ON and this wasn't done when I was today for it was yesterday according to you because as I told you I had not even seen a mass from Xbob maybe because he wasn't even on .... So how can you blame me for not warning him when it is done when I wasn't there? Sorry but I fail to see the logic in that statement.

slick_soul
03-25-2002, 10:30 PM
xbob got jailed on three of his accounts. he was jailed for that 3 hours straight and then jailed again for his 0_o he massed 400 times straight. Both times was by SaDie. I think Echo jailed him the third time for harrassing him or something.

shavomombetto
03-25-2002, 11:26 PM
Exactly, but the owner isn't on his server but once a week to know this stuff

slick_soul
03-27-2002, 04:21 AM
OMG Skyknight killed level3!!

Saga2001
03-27-2002, 05:22 AM
Look its LordSaga!
LordSaga (http://www.hybridzero.net/~pastaustin/lordsaga.png)

Milkdude99
03-27-2002, 07:55 AM
OK Saga lets put up the grave maker for level 3 ROFL !

hottie404
03-27-2002, 07:59 AM
[email protected] god