PDA

View Full Version : I quit SPARTA (not pw's)

Napier_GMX
03-19-2002, 12:54 AM
Alright, well I wasn't OWNER of Sparta... But I did do everything and the owner just sat there...

Anyways I joined up with a really good LAT and took all my staff that I hired and now we are working on Yohoki...

Basically, everything is the same as Sparta, the levels the plot etc but me and kojiro are the owners...

Of course it is really finished now :) I will try to get Kojiro to post levels, I am in Lake Tahoe skiing so I can't :(

Well the new PLANET is called Poia(Poo-ee-aa)

There will be multiple planets if we EVER get big enough... well cya I doubt it but it would be cool.

Lao_Su2
03-19-2002, 03:47 AM
So that basicly means that you are taking your things that you mad for Sparta and making the PW by yourself, i mean with your (LAT to rename unamed)
Heh and deicde to make a new PW based upon what was going to be on there anyways???

CyberX
03-19-2002, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Napier_GMX
Alright, well I wasn't OWNER of Sparta... But I did do everything and the owner just sat there...

Anyways I joined up with a really good LAT and took all my staff that I hired and now we are working on Yohoki...

Basically, everything is the same as Sparta, the levels the plot etc but me and kojiro are the owners...

Of course it is really finished now :) I will try to get Kojiro to post levels, I am in Lake Tahoe skiing so I can't :(

Well the new PLANET is called Poia(Poo-ee-aa)

There will be multiple planets if we EVER get big enough... well cya I doubt it but it would be cool.

Sorry but, who cares??? :rolleyes:

Yushiwa
03-19-2002, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by CyberX

<3

SSJVegeta1
03-19-2002, 04:33 AM

Xythar
03-19-2002, 05:07 AM

Approximately the same amount of people who give a damn about Maloria.

Napier_GMX
03-19-2002, 07:13 AM
I care and so does the staff so spunk off...

AND NO

I quit cause the owner was an ass

lordhelmut
03-20-2002, 12:06 PM
Kojiro is god of level making

Falcor
03-20-2002, 02:04 PM
I think those kids with down syndroms have driven me crazy. they sreved its perpose. PLEASE REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR SIG OR I WILL THROW BANANAS AT YOU!

Zelgadis_Geywords
03-20-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Xythar

happyme
03-20-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Yushiwa

amen

Andor_RC14
03-21-2002, 01:14 AM
There goes the chances os sparta going up

Jinx
03-22-2002, 05:20 AM
Ehm..........what's wrong with you people?

This is the PW Forum, made for the purpose of discussing Playerworld news. And that is exactly what he is doing. If you dont care about the post, then leave it alone. Those who are involved with it will reply and continue the discussion and those of you not involved wont be overly bothered.

I dont see why you all seem to go out of your way to flame someone posting news about their playerworld in the playerworld forum.

-Jinx

royce
03-23-2002, 11:01 AM
Basically your ripping everything from Sparta. That's wrong. Start out fresh, better decide quick before putting too much time in. Where are you skiing at on Tahoe, Rose Mt?

Faheria_LAT3
03-23-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Xythar