PDA

View Full Version : Classic


sac
03-18-2002, 09:17 AM
who owns it

Vincent_TK
03-18-2002, 09:19 AM
me

milotheman
03-18-2002, 09:22 AM
me

Lyndzey
03-18-2002, 09:24 AM
I consider the most important Classic admins the owners.
I don't actually think global admins run Classic, at all. In fact, I never see them on RC, and I rarely see a global admin when I look through RC chat.

Tyhm basically handles most of the things. Terazel and Tyhm are both smart people and know what to do, so I consider them the owners of Classic.

Vincent_TK
03-18-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
I consider the most important Classic admins the owners.
I don't actually think global admins run Classic, at all. In fact, I never see them on RC, and I rarely see a global admin when I look through RC chat.

Tyhm basically handles most of the things. Terazel and Tyhm are both smart people and know what to do, so I consider them the owners of Classic.

I consider Tyhm the owner. Terazel is a stupid idiot.

Googi
03-18-2002, 09:29 AM
Thym mostly.

Tyhm
03-18-2002, 09:34 AM
I don't own anything...I just make levels. Unixmad and Stefan own Classic, it's an official world. Galen used to do the owner's responsibilites for Classic, PW "Owners" should really be called local GMs since it's the same job. Since he left I've done a lot of that kind of stuff pertaining to levels...NPCs, policies, stuff like newbie saint and tools.

DarkPyro_2001
03-18-2002, 09:37 AM
Where'd Galen go off to anyway? He was on hiatus, then he just disappeared completely.

Well, Unixmad and Stefan are the "official" Classic owners, but they're only on it after GraalOnline crashes. :o

Googi
03-18-2002, 09:40 AM
It is no secret that Thym runs the show.

DarkPyro_2001
03-18-2002, 10:07 AM
By the way, I love how Testing's (Tyhm) recent update thing in his quote is from December. :p
And for some strange reason, some tiles are looking weird for me, yet pics1.png doesn't look like that in the places where the tilesets should be, like morgan.graal has weird gray tiles all over it and Fuitad's area is kind of like that.


(I also finally shortened my sig)

Tyhm
03-18-2002, 02:13 PM
Yeah, yeah, I never get enough peace to update my profile, and I can't from RC.

freddyfox
03-18-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm
Yeah, yeah, I never get enough peace to update my profile, and I can't from RC.

Welcome to Stefan's World.

toad1413
03-18-2002, 02:30 PM
Officially, Stefan and Unixmad.

Unofficially, however, I think Tyhm. :)

AlkarenHyralt
03-18-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by toad1413
Officially, Stefan and Unixmad.

Unofficially, however, I think Tyhm. :)

I concur, sir.

Spanko
03-18-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by DarkPyro_2001
Where'd Galen go off to anyway? He was on hiatus, then he just disappeared completely.

Well, Unixmad and Stefan are the "official" Classic owners, but they're only on it after GraalOnline crashes. :o Actually I see Galen post here quite often. So I don't think he disappeared ;)