PDA

View Full Version : An Attack


LilNiglet
03-16-2002, 05:25 AM
TRhis is to inform the Elven empire that they will be attacked tomarrow. Please note, this is not a RP announcement, it simply means to the elves, BE ON TOMARROW. A LOT.

Same goes to Dustari. Try and get on tomarrow.

ghostsamurai
03-16-2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
TRhis is to inform the Elven empire that they will be attacked tomarrow. Please note, this is not a RP announcement, it simply means to the elves, BE ON TOMARROW. A LOT.

Same goes to Dustari. Try and get on tomarrow. is Ian Rassa or whatever a Gene Starwind, cartoonified?

LilNiglet
03-16-2002, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
is Ian Rassa or whatever a Gene Starwind, cartoonified?
Raisa, and kinda.

He is a blend of Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop, Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star, and a *little* bit of Akira, from the movie Akira.

ghostsamurai
03-16-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

Raisa, and kinda.

He is a blend of Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop, Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star, and a *little* bit of Akira, from the movie Akira. bwhahaha, Lester M. can beat him, but sadly, I have yet to make a site or type in anything about Lester M. :(

LilNiglet
03-16-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
bwhahaha, Lester M. can beat him, but sadly, I have yet to make a site or type in anything about Lester M. :(
aaggagagagaaga

WHAT KIND OF NAME IS LESTER.

No offense, or anything.

BUT PUU COULD BEAT ANYONE. CLICK MY SIG AND PUU WILL KICK YOUR ASS

ghostsamurai
03-16-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

aaggagagagaaga

WHAT KIND OF NAME IS LESTER.

No offense, or anything.

BUT PUU COULD BEAT ANYONE. CLICK MY SIG AND PUU WILL KICK YOUR ASS Lester is a cool name :(, but people call him Less :) Him and Gabriel are partners, and they get drunk alot.

LilNiglet
03-16-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
Lester is a cool name :(, but people call him Less :) Him and Gabriel are partners, and they get drunk alot.
What does he use? Guns? Martial arts? BIG BAZOOKAS?