PDA

View Full Version : An Attack

LilNiglet
03-16-2002, 05:25 AM
TRhis is to inform the Elven empire that they will be attacked tomarrow. Please note, this is not a RP announcement, it simply means to the elves, BE ON TOMARROW. A LOT.

Same goes to Dustari. Try and get on tomarrow.

ghostsamurai
03-16-2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
TRhis is to inform the Elven empire that they will be attacked tomarrow. Please note, this is not a RP announcement, it simply means to the elves, BE ON TOMARROW. A LOT.

Same goes to Dustari. Try and get on tomarrow. is Ian Rassa or whatever a Gene Starwind, cartoonified?

LilNiglet
03-16-2002, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
is Ian Rassa or whatever a Gene Starwind, cartoonified?
Raisa, and kinda.

He is a blend of Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop, Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star, and a *little* bit of Akira, from the movie Akira.

ghostsamurai
03-16-2002, 11:28 AM

Raisa, and kinda.

He is a blend of Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop, Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star, and a *little* bit of Akira, from the movie Akira. bwhahaha, Lester M. can beat him, but sadly, I have yet to make a site or type in anything about Lester M. :(

LilNiglet
03-16-2002, 11:29 AM
bwhahaha, Lester M. can beat him, but sadly, I have yet to make a site or type in anything about Lester M. :(
aaggagagagaaga

WHAT KIND OF NAME IS LESTER.

No offense, or anything.

BUT PUU COULD BEAT ANYONE. CLICK MY SIG AND PUU WILL KICK YOUR ASS

ghostsamurai
03-16-2002, 11:46 AM

aaggagagagaaga

WHAT KIND OF NAME IS LESTER.

No offense, or anything.

BUT PUU COULD BEAT ANYONE. CLICK MY SIG AND PUU WILL KICK YOUR ASS Lester is a cool name :(, but people call him Less :) Him and Gabriel are partners, and they get drunk alot.

LilNiglet
03-16-2002, 08:48 PM
Lester is a cool name :(, but people call him Less :) Him and Gabriel are partners, and they get drunk alot.
What does he use? Guns? Martial arts? BIG BAZOOKAS?