PDA

View Full Version : Elven stupidity

Brad
03-15-2002, 09:16 AM
Haha, this is too funny. Well, first of all Elven stole about 5 members from different kingdoms to join them. That just makes me a little ticked. Luckily, no members from Orc got taken :cool: . But this is just plain dumb. We attack 5 Elven in uglake today in an rp battle fashion. They try to retreat to a playerhouse which I find ok. I say *holds cloud by throat* and then king arthur bans us form his playerhouse while we receive pms of lol and haha you cant get us. Then i get a pm saying they are talking business and if i try to attack them again I am going to get hacked. How cool!

LilNiglet
03-15-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Haha, this is too funny. Well, first of all Elven stole about 5 members from different kingdoms to join them. That just makes me a little ticked. Luckily, no members from Orc got taken :cool: . But this is just plain dumb. We attack 5 Elven in uglake today in an rp battle fashion. They try to retreat to a playerhouse which I find ok. I say *holds cloud by throat* and then king arthur bans us form his playerhouse while we receive pms of lol and haha you cant get us. Then i get a pm saying they are talking business and if i try to attack them again I am going to get hacked. How cool!

Eh, this is turning into another Curon...

No offense, Brad.

Brad
03-15-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

Eh, this is turning into another Curon...

No offense, Brad.

Hum? Orcs attack people...er...:/

LilNiglet
03-15-2002, 09:52 AM

Hum? Orcs attack people...er...:/

Did you not start Curon?

P.S. Get on Graal.

Brad
03-15-2002, 10:13 AM
Yes!

Some more awesome playing by elves!

I go and kill the emperor and im about to kill king arthur but wait....OMG FAQ TAG! He dies and gets me jailed. How awesome, just completely awesome.

ghostsamurai
03-15-2002, 10:26 AM
didnt orc steal brad and Penchoo, 2 of Karakaze's more active members ;)

Brad
03-15-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
didnt orc steal brad and Penchoo, 2 of Karakaze's more active members ;)

We go on karakaze tag too :cool:

Thak2
03-15-2002, 12:06 PM
It's good to see the traditional enemies of Orcs and Elves on the same server, fighting each other.

But, Elves are supposed to be noble, not run away, hide in a house, and give the Orcs stupid threats.

Weird that Orcs are more respectable then Elves.

Slaktmaster
03-15-2002, 03:35 PM
Well, this is what you could expect since Cloud X masses about joining the Elven, telling that you can join if you apply for an open position. :(

Brad
03-15-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
Well, this is what you could expect since Cloud X masses about joining the Elven, telling that you can join if you apply for an open position. :(

Orc and Dustari are planning an official rp attack on elven. Me and tupper have planned it.

brock128
03-16-2002, 06:48 AM
WHY IS IT THAT I ALWAYS JOIN THE SUCKY GUILDS?!?!?!?!?!

SkooL
03-16-2002, 06:50 AM

Orc and Dustari are planning an official rp attack on elven. Me and tupper have planned it.

Go Brad!

ghostsamurai
03-16-2002, 07:25 AM
does Elven have ANY allies!? and why are Orc and Dustari working togehter?

Brad
03-16-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
does Elven have ANY allies!? and why are Orc and Dustari working togehter?

Dustari came to orc for help. They gave us 10 herds of fresh cattle.

LilNiglet
03-16-2002, 11:28 AM

Dustari came to orc for help. They gave us 10 herds of fresh cattle.
HAHA YOU'VE BEEN HAD THOSE COWS WERE THE ONES THAT FARTED THE MOST HAHA

;)

Brad
03-17-2002, 02:33 AM
*Brad (Orc) (3/16/2002 1:07:47 PM):
Lame.
Chancellor Legiaron Cloud of (Dustari) (3/16/2002 1:07:31 PM):
King who was prince decided to delete me when I signed off and then take
over!
*Brad (Orc) (3/16/2002 1:06:49 PM):
Why arent you emperor anymore

brock128
03-17-2002, 03:16 AM
Brad - that was stupid of the prince, but Orc's aren't very noble either. You hide in water at full health, wait for us to type taunts, then go out, hit, hide again.

Brad
03-17-2002, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by brock128
Brad - that was stupid of the prince, but Orc's aren't very noble either. You hide in water at full health, wait for us to type taunts, then go out, hit, hide again.

Learn what an orc is and tell me if they are noble :rolleyes:

psihunter
03-17-2002, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by brock128

Samurai Mafia?
That needs to be deleted
geeez who accepts these guilds?

brock128
03-17-2002, 11:38 PM

Learn what an orc is and tell me if they are noble :rolleyes:

So when we pause (About the same thing), you call us not RPing, we can just say "Since when were orcs noble? :rolleyes:"

Thanks brad.

TheKaizer
03-18-2002, 05:00 PM
Ummm...when the Elves attacked the Orcs a few days ago (don't remember exactly when it was -_-;), the Orcs stayed inside the "Orc's only" area, then would come out and attack the Elves. When they would get down to .5 they would run back in, heal and come attack again. And also, Orgri can't RP, please kick him out :(

Brad
03-18-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by TheKaizer
Ummm...when the Elves attacked the Orcs a few days ago (don't remember exactly when it was -_-;), the Orcs stayed inside the "Orc's only" area, then would come out and attack the Elves. When they would get down to .5 they would run back in, heal and come attack again. And also, Orgri can't RP, please kick him out :(

Orcs are never in our caves. If you want to make a complaint tell the truth :rolleyes: . When we have our tags on we are either attacking Dustari, Zormite, or Elven. (Which now has a bridge :/)

freddyfox
03-18-2002, 11:25 PM
I killed the elf king in the elf place.

Does that mean I'm King now?

Artificial_Sweetener
03-20-2002, 05:48 AM
AH!!!!! Where is this Elf Place at???!? And Also Why you kick me out of ORc >=( I wanted to fight agianst the Elven! And if you say I can't rp Why don' t you just log onto AOL and find me in the Rhydin Lesbian inn =P. No seriosly I have been rping for like 2 years now in Rhydin. But I enjoyed Rping on a forum... :eek:

Brad
03-21-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Artificial_Sweetener
AH!!!!! Where is this Elf Place at???!? And Also Why you kick me out of ORc >=( I wanted to fight agianst the Elven! And if you say I can't rp Why don' t you just log onto AOL and find me in the Rhydin Lesbian inn =P. No seriosly I have been rping for like 2 years now in Rhydin. But I enjoyed Rping on a forum... :eek:

Because of you cussing me out on AIM and while me on police tag.

Griffyn
03-21-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox
I killed the elf king in the elf place.

Does that mean I'm King now?
the other night i had helped orc. i snuck in, found the king in his room, then assassinated him, i got away, then i get a pm: 'i have a potion!'. i slaughtered him fair and square :(. but, uhh, no we have a little treaty thing.

Brad
03-21-2002, 10:40 AM
treatys suck

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-21-2002, 01:25 PM
Brad and Griffyn are exactly what 2002 needs. Rebels who are thorns in the sides of large kingdoms. It makes everything that much more interesting...

Valder
03-22-2002, 03:50 AM
*sigh* I was planning on making an eskimo kingdom, but now I'm going to stay with Karakaze because Elven sucks and I want to murder them......

Kohojogo
03-22-2002, 04:34 AM
The members of Elven, just don't know how noble and fear less elves are :mad:, and that make elves (i'm a elve, not in Elven) look stupied :grrr:

MrCharles
03-22-2002, 04:50 AM
I was in Elven, but I chose Zormite over it. I like Brads sig picture thingy.

Zurkiba
03-28-2002, 05:25 AM

King Aurther = Friends with King's Body Guard...
King's Body Guard = Elven.

MrCharles
03-28-2002, 05:31 AM
Karakaze is good.

vsignasv
03-28-2002, 06:02 AM
I hope that all elven choke... I also made like 30 strategies to attack elven... In like 3rd period

MilkyWay0016
03-29-2002, 12:04 PM
Elven stole about 5 members from different kingdoms to join them.

Erm, sorry but you can't steal members. Its called when people are sick of their inactive kingdoms and join a new one! or you know, whatever the reason. Elfs didn't jump into Dustari, pack people in a bag, yell "hah-HA!" and run away. at least I hope not... >.> <.<

everandom
03-29-2002, 10:25 PM
ahhh Elven, Orcs and Ratman, Vampire seems starting to get into more like Warhammer world :) ahhh kewl :D do we need dwarfs now LOL

Thak2
03-29-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by everandom
ahhh Elven, Orcs and Ratman, Vampire seems starting to get into more like Warhammer world :) ahhh kewl :D do we need dwarfs now LOL

Yeah, I would love roleplaying as a Dwarf. Wish someone would make a good Dwarf body.

Brad
03-30-2002, 12:58 AM
KA says hes gonna hack me bc i badmouth elfys.

Valder
03-30-2002, 01:05 AM
KA says hes gonna hack me bc i badmouth elfys.

He should be banned. He tried to hack me because I fired him from ET.

Shorty2Dope
03-30-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Valder

He should be banned. He tried to hack me because I fired him from ET.

I was told he has been banned 2-3 times, he just unbans himself. he is friends with birdbird. I thought Lady Auron was banned for 'knowing hackers' funny how the bird is around..

everandom
03-31-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Thak2

Yeah, I would love roleplaying as a Dwarf. Wish someone would make a good Dwarf body.

hmmm tough =( need to have shorter legs and stuff, while Graal legs are short already LOL