PDA

View Full Version : Old Graal Pics

Tommy2000
03-15-2002, 03:53 AM
DarkLegacy: I was searching through google for graal pics, and i came across some quite interesting pictures. There very old, one of them has Lyndzey in it, none of them have MP or AP bars. Take a look.

Tommy2000
03-15-2002, 03:54 AM
DarkLegacy: And another.

Tommy2000
03-15-2002, 03:55 AM
DarkLegacy: Last one.

Androk2k1
03-15-2002, 03:58 AM
Meh... look at this...

Androk2k1
03-15-2002, 04:01 AM
and second... found em on hard drive...
I love to save files from I-net =)

Androk2k1
03-15-2002, 04:02 AM
forgot to attach... sorry...

milotheman
03-15-2002, 04:04 AM
omi im in that 3rd pick with my old name wow thats a long time agao

Psyker
03-15-2002, 04:05 AM
I remember those.

Androk2k1
03-15-2002, 04:17 AM
what version is that anyway?

cloudstrifevii
03-15-2002, 04:22 AM
taht was . something or 1. soemthing i fergets my first version was 1.2 i think

omni-m00gle
03-15-2002, 06:09 AM
I used to have a picture of me PKing a girl named CRACK KITTY on old old old classic, when it was by itself, and Kharlia was attached to it. Similarly, I used to have a screenshot of me on the throne in Kharlia when I first became King, with Tyne casting MAGIXXxxx.

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-15-2002, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Androk2k1
Meh... look at this... those arnt old pictures...your just trying to make it look like your old ..i dont think your old....you probbialy got on a site and downloaded a old version of graal

Neonight
03-15-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by funnylinkwantsbomys
those arnt old pictures...your just trying to make it look like your old ..i dont think your old....you probbialy got on a site and downloaded a old version of graal

You idiot. Those ARE old pictures because I remember that guy saying

"Stefan has a pink name! That's a sign, back off everyone!"

My God that was so long back...

That almost looks like the first actual Graal. Not ZeldaOnline, but Graal. I was like... 10 or 11 when I first played it... Jesus...

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-15-2002, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

You idiot. Those ARE old pictures because I remember that guy saying

"Stefan has a pink name! That's a sign, back off everyone!"

My God that was so long back...

That almost looks like the first actual Graal. Not ZeldaOnline, but Graal. I was like... 10 or 11 when I first played it... Jesus... stfu i was talking about the other picture ideot the one i quoted f*ck face

LilNiglet
03-15-2002, 06:50 AM
This is th oldest pic I have of graal. I'm the guy with red hair in the middle.

This was on delteria, my second server after EL.

Neonight
03-15-2002, 06:51 AM
stfu i was talking about the other picture ideot the one i quoted f*ck face

All of those pictures are real "f*ck face."

Neonight
03-15-2002, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
This is th oldest pic I have of graal. I'm the guy with red hair in the middle.

This was on delteria, my second server after EL.

That exact level was on Enigma at one time...

Now let's see... If Delteria had it first, that means Enigma stole it, correct? ;/

Psyker
03-15-2002, 06:58 AM
I had a picture of Marle making fun of me when I first started playing Graal, but that's on my old HD ;x

Correction
03-15-2002, 06:59 AM
KEEL TEH GEE PEES

(also notice the interesting toall at the bottom)

Griffyn
03-15-2002, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Correction
KEEL TEH GEE PEES

(also notice the interesting toall at the bottom)
gyahaha, chad was on nefi's graal3d server the other day

Correction
03-15-2002, 07:04 AM
my first time ever jailed. . . (after countless attempts)

Correction
03-15-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn

gyahaha, chad was on nefi's graal3d server the other day NO WAY . . . i saw him on classic once when spekkio took me back. I don't think he remembers me :\

i did see that he got an NPC in the castle, that scared me :p

Griffyn
03-15-2002, 07:06 AM
id post some nice old pics, but they are all on an old computer. i miss my HP :(

Correction
03-15-2002, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
id post some nice old pics, but they are all on an old computer. i miss my HP :( check yer PMs ;)

fenderbender2965
03-15-2002, 07:08 AM
I remember the pink named stefan screenshot. heh
I miss those 20 heart days =D

Vincent_TK
03-15-2002, 07:21 AM
From what I seen from other threads, alot of you guys lie about when you started. So...just dont.

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-15-2002, 07:39 AM

All of those pictures are real "f*ck face." real but not old ""f*ck face""

DeathChill
03-15-2002, 08:26 AM

All of those pictures are real "f*ck face."
Don't be stupid :(
He's saying the person downloaded the old graal version,played it,took a screen and is saying he's an oldbie. The person who posted the pics got those from the graalclassic picture section so I'm not sure if he's claiming those as his or what ;O

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-15-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill

He's saying the person downloaded the old graal version,played it,took a screen and is saying he's an oldbie. The person who posted the pics got those from the graalclassic picture section so I'm not sure if he's claiming those as his or what ;O my point exactly

konidias
03-15-2002, 08:28 AM
The last two pics he posted were probably the ones he took... they are in an offline old version which you can easily get a copy of. They are offline because his arrows are 5 and his bombs are 10 and he has 000 gralat and no heart changes, and no other players on the levels. It's so obvious they are offline, I can do the exact same thing, and even do it with Zelda Online also, I have like every version that was released in archives. :rolleyes:

pikaz
03-15-2002, 08:29 AM
Heres one, its that old, but its of me poking Liquid Ice the monkey in Trent on Old Bravo = )

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-15-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by pikaz
Heres one, its that old, but its of me poking Liquid Ice the monkey in Trent on Old Bravo = ) only thing that looks old is the trees :)

Questa
03-15-2002, 08:55 AM
only thing that looks old is the trees :)
Besides the fact that Trent is now on UnholyNation and doesn't have that cave at the top. (I could be mistaken, I never played Old Bravo)

konidias
03-15-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by pikaz
Heres one, its that old, but its of me poking Liquid Ice the monkey in Trent on Old Bravo = )

Ah ha ha ha.. there is one thing you won't see on my server. :p

"SupaSaiyan *Leader* (Jiggaz)" :rolleyes:

James205
03-15-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by konidias

Ah ha ha ha.. there is one thing you won't see on my server. :p

"SupaSaiyan *Leader* (Jiggaz)" :rolleyes:

heh.. my first name on graal was "Super Saiyan Man" and I don't know what I was thinking that day. Also.. I believe those pictures witht he zelda tiles are fake.. well he must of just downloaded the old graal or did something else. If someone can dig me up the real world part of the server I would like to see it :D And a picture of when you go in graal and there were no accounts at the time.. I liked it much better then. Also still people can claim (80% of people claim they started in Zelda Online stages) but almost all of them are lying so don't expect them to be telling the truth. I myself didnt start out when it was Zelda Online, I just watched it from the shoulders of my brother while he was playing it.

Lyndzey
03-15-2002, 09:56 AM
Damix, what was your old name? Everyone knew everyone back then, so you cannot lie to me.

Those SS were taken in 1.1 (the first 3). There is Paladin in the first one, who was in RD, so he was always PKed by Azreal and PACH.

I was known as the Graal **** because of that picture that DM sent in. My god, it's on a review site now.

Those days were great...

I know about 4 players that still play Graal a lot that are from 1.1. MadBrad, Hoss, Clops, and myself. There is Captain USA (annoyed PACH) and Brady (annoyed me), except they no longer play that often. Then there are people like Golgamech and Hanzo who I never see anymore :[
DEATH COME BACK. SAME WITH YOU JINN.

TrueHeaT
03-15-2002, 09:58 AM
I don't have any old Graal pics. I reformat my computer all the time and don't keep much.

Lyndzey
03-15-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Tommy2000
DarkLegacy: Last one.

Ah, that's pretty recent. I'd say about 2 in a half years ago. The others are about 3 in a half years ago.

Oh, and Androk guy. I think you got that from the Black Graal, it looks like the fourth Graal, I can't be so sure though. Those Graal's are hard to remember, and I never exactly kept track of versions.

Gangster88
03-15-2002, 10:11 AM
When i first started playing graal my name was Y2Jake

James205
03-15-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
Damix, what was your old name? Everyone knew everyone back then, so you cannot lie to me.

Those SS were taken in 1.1 (the first 3). There is Paladin in the first one, who was in RD, so he was always PKed by Azreal and PACH.

I was known as the Graal **** because of that picture that DM sent in. My god, it's on a review site now.

Those days were great...

I know about 4 players that still play Graal a lot that are from 1.1. MadBrad, Hoss, Clops, and myself. There is Captain USA (annoyed PACH) and Brady (annoyed me), except they no longer play that often. Then there are people like Golgamech and Hanzo who I never see anymore :[
DEATH COME BACK. SAME WITH YOU JINN.

I remember Hoss back then.. the people who I knew that well I still talk to now(with the exception of Roman and Kojita my other brothers)

-Darwin

I knew some other people but they disapeared within a week, Darwin was like my best friend and is the only one I speak to this day.

Neonight
03-15-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill

He's saying the person downloaded the old graal version,played it,took a screen and is saying he's an oldbie. The person who posted the pics got those from the graalclassic picture section so I'm not sure if he's claiming those as his or what ;O

They could have been taken when he was a newbie...? x_x

I've seen about 20 people say they were from Zelda Online, and I do not remember a single one of them. :rolleyes:

I played Zelda Online, and a very small bit of Graal, stopped playing for a few months, came back on when Graal was "just a-poppin' " and there were about 40 people on... Then it just kept getting bigger and bigger.

The only person I even remember was that Ryo Hibiki -Pacifist- who would constantly be yelled at for sending hentai over masses. God damn that was funny. :)

James205
03-15-2002, 12:27 PM
If 1/2 people say they played Zelda Online then why were only 10-20 people on at a time or less? Ughh people just cant admit they are not old people.

Jebbyo
03-15-2002, 12:54 PM
haha! i remember one time in 1.31 or something they put out the midas hearts and some guy was running around with 20 hearts when the max you could have was 18. So we busted out the cheater weapon and killed him. The end :).

galen
03-15-2002, 01:27 PM
This is an archived copy of the graal fan site I once ran. This is not the most recient copy I have, but was the one which happened to be unzipped at the time. Please note, that this site was administered by several people, thus parts of the site look different than the others and some graphics/links are broken.

http://twn3.ath.cx/~galen/a_look_into_the_past/

There's a whole lot more hidden in the site than what you can get to by clicking on links. If youre clever enough, you'll find much treasure.

[added note] haha! the counter still works. it was at 55583 before I posted the link

Shrimp Okonomiyaki
03-15-2002, 01:32 PM
Heh, this pictures not exactly ancient but it does represent when Graal was fun for me and not just a way of life....

James205
03-15-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by galen
This is an archived copy of the graal fan site I once ran. This is not the most recient copy I have, but was the one which happened to be unzipped at the time. Please note, that this site was administered by several people, thus parts of the site look different than the others and some graphics/links are broken.

There's a whole lot more hidden in the site than what you can get to by clicking on links. If youre clever enough, you'll find much treasure.

[added note] haha! the counter still works. it was at 55583 before I posted the link

I remembet the address had like graal.goth in it or something, my brother Kojita ran your fan art section on it at one time.

NeoNPL
03-15-2002, 06:50 PM
i lost all my screenshots in a reformat :(

Spanko
03-15-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by galen

[added note] haha! the counter still works. it was at 55583 before I posted the link Yeesh, there were already Saiyans playing Graal back in '99, scary.

acidfear
03-15-2002, 08:38 PM
www.angelfire.com/ri2/redflair

i have some old 2k1 pics of me and some other people :) *sigh* those were the days...

Kadar
03-15-2002, 10:06 PM
Now i know when i started graal, it was in fifth or sixth grade
i watched a program called Mosquito and it showed some
cool 3D animations, so i got that account name

then my first name was Tabasco :D
i dunno why, but it was unique

And when the ap came everyone complained :)

now iam in ninth grade btw

Lyndzey
03-16-2002, 06:04 AM
Oh galen, those were the days. That guild section was run by Fuitad before he became a GM, if I'm correct.

Hahahaha, so many people say they are from ZO. People fail to realize that they cannot trick me. There were about 0-5 people on ZO at a time. I should ask you guys some questions to see who really is from 1.1...

1)Who ran the guild known as DT, and what did DT stand for?

2)Who was the original leader of NK?

3)Other than Zol, who was leader of IZP?

4)What was the bug that allowed you to get 20 hearts by getting 1? Explain how it worked.

5)How did you obtain the white graal at the end of 1.1?

All simple questions if you are from 1.1 or before 1.1. Graal used to be all about guilds, so if you are from 1.1, you can easily do these questions.

DeathChill
03-16-2002, 06:22 AM
Oh galen, those were the days. That guild section was run by Fuitad before he became a GM, if I'm correct.

Hahahaha, so many people say they are from ZO. People fail to realize that they cannot trick me. There were about 0-5 people on ZO at a time. I should ask you guys some questions to see who really is from 1.1...

4)What was the bug that allowed you to get 20 hearts by getting 1? Explain how it worked.

All simple questions if you are from 1.1 or before 1.1. Graal used to be all about guilds, so if you are from 1.1, you can easily do these questions.
bwuahah I did not even start close to than :X I LAUGH at how many people say they did start than because I know they didn't..bwuahahahahah

ZORG1986
03-16-2002, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Correction
my first time ever jailed. . . (after countless attempts)
Haha I spent 1/2 of my time on Npulse in that jail "police2.graal" It was a great place :) so many memorys

ZORG1986
03-16-2002, 06:39 AM
Dont know if anyone has already posted this link but if you want a look into the past use www.archive.org they archive every site on the internet from 1996 to the current date

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.graalonline.com/

Questa
03-16-2002, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by ZORG1986
Dont know if anyone has already posted this link but if you want a look into the past use www.archive.org they archive every site on the internet from 1996 to the current date

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.graalonline.com/
omfg, that is insane. :0

ZORG1986
03-16-2002, 06:51 AM
Goto the first page on archive.org's graal online bit and then goto news...lol shows all the news about the hacking problems around version 1.1 that Galen had to deal with :)

Questa
03-16-2002, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by ZORG1986
Goto the first page on archive.org's graal online bit and then goto news...lol shows all the news about the hacking problems around version 1.1 that Galen had to deal with :)
Wow, I can go to the site that was around when I came into graal. July 5, 2001. (god I'm such a noob)

ArchOwl
03-16-2002, 07:11 AM
:O

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-16-2002, 07:34 AM
HOLY SHEET I HAVE RECORDS ON MY OLD WEBSITE :)

Neonight
03-16-2002, 07:40 AM

*sips tea*

What about the newbies on ZO? :( I was a newbie on ZO and didn't know any of that shiznit. :(

I played ZO about... 5 times. ;) It was boring then... :( I don't even remember any Graals in ZeldaOnline...

*shows how much I remember anymore*
The farthest I can remember is probably... 1.2 or rather... Hell I don't even remember if there WAS even a version 1.2... :(

I remember graalhacking.co.uk that had all of the Graal clients available, even ZeldaOnline.

screen_name
03-16-2002, 08:46 AM
those are so freaking old

i cant believe it