PDA

View Full Version : New event ET's read

cloudstrifevii
03-12-2002, 01:39 AM
So far there has been only one of these great events called Music Competition or wahtever you want to call it. There needs to be more of events were you play songs for the ET he can have judges or just himself and see waht eh likes the best or something. It would make more people want to buy instruments and a way to USE THEM! It gets boring sitting around with instruments in your inventory a waste of space....

Valder
03-12-2002, 06:18 AM
This was held when instruments were first added.

NeoNPL
03-13-2002, 06:08 PM
Ill hold one when more people come online , a really big one where we can have solo's and duets!:)

Also, i didnt want to start a new thread but this is off the news page

trevortrevor writes "Hey, This is Ginu and i have just created a new guild called Team Xtreme. I created it becuase i saw a lack of events from the events team and a lack of fun. This guild will have spars, events and everything. Anyone can join if they meet 1 requirement, You know how to have fun."

Well im sorry if i am in a different time zone to him but in 3 days i gave away over 1k in events....

cloudstrifevii
03-15-2002, 04:25 AM
Ya sorry I started thread as New Event i know its not new but hasnt been done in a while. Although Armored Ear will probaly win them all...........

Dilrod
03-20-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by cloudstrifevii
So far there has been only one of these great events called Music Competition or wahtever you want to call it. There needs to be more of events were you play songs for the ET he can have judges or just himself and see waht eh likes the best or something. It would make more people want to buy instruments and a way to USE THEM! It gets boring sitting around with instruments in your inventory a waste of space....

:rolleyes: bullshit i used to hold that kind of event all the time in the summer i would have competition with every instrument, funnlink would always win though

reeset1
03-23-2002, 11:37 AM
It seems they made this guild because of a lack of events. It will be very hard for them to host spars without an ET :p

HVOstroHS
03-29-2002, 10:28 AM

Could easily be cheated on. Certain ETs I would not trust to hold these events. Unless, it was held by several ETs so it could be voted on.

ZeroFXSM
04-11-2002, 05:15 AM

I did something like that in fusion frenzy, mucho fun :)