PDA

View Full Version : My CS arena


NeoNPL
03-02-2002, 11:18 PM
[Not finished yet]

Any ideas what i can add to this?

[Edit] eeew it looks so crap through a screenshot :(

AlexH
03-02-2002, 11:19 PM
Well your gonna have to add the bit that players goto when they enter the level or die in the game. Unless there gonna be in a different room, but then we couldn't watch. :(

oh and detail the grass a little bit

NeoNPL
03-02-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by AlexH
Well your gonna have to add the bit that players goto when they enter the level or die in the game. Unless there gonna be in a different room, but then we couldn't watch. :(

oh and detail the grass a little bit

Im adding the grass detail in a bit.

When you die you go onto that island in the middle, im gonna remove the stairs and put a fence ontop of it so you cant jump down

AlexH
03-02-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by NeoNPL


Im adding the grass detail in a bit.

When you die you go onto that island in the middle, im gonna remove the stairs and put a fence ontop of it so you cant jump down

Oh well thats ok then.
The bit down at the bottom right looks a bit empty (outside the fence area) maybe you should put like a rock there for people to hide behind and run round when there getting chased.

NeoNPL
03-02-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by AlexH


Oh well thats ok then.
The bit down at the bottom right looks a bit empty (outside the fence area) maybe you should put like a rock there for people to hide behind and run round when there getting chased.

Thats a good idea!

NeoNPL
03-02-2002, 11:52 PM
Ok, im not too sure about the bottom right corner though....



This is no where near my best level :(

LiVeToDiE
03-03-2002, 12:57 AM
That wouldnt be fun, cause the CS arena now, it gives you those little places to hide and stuff. there isnt much stragety in your arena.

NeoNPL
03-03-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by LiVeToDiE
That wouldnt be fun, cause the CS arena now, it gives you those little places to hide and stuff. there isnt much stragety in your arena.

i know it isnt finished, when its done im gonna put some houses you can go inside and there will be little hiding places aswell

joseyisleet
03-03-2002, 01:56 AM
-=Josey=-
CS is the stupidest game ever made. Make some Unreal Tournament stuff! Like a Graal facing worlds. ;D That would own. Maybe I'll make one. Or not, who knows. But, the level is kind of plain, I'd take out that house, it's in a weird place.

Sir_Gareth
03-03-2002, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by NeoNPL
[Not finished yet]

Any ideas what i can add to this?

[Edit] eeew it looks so crap through a screenshot :(

It looks crap any which way :)

NeoNPL
03-04-2002, 04:37 AM
o.O looking at that level now i must of been drunk or something when i made it