PDA

View Full Version : Miss Graal

Rone
03-02-2002, 07:26 PM
I miss Graal.... I mean the real thing... not this new thing it has evolved into.

I remember getting online and there only being 50 some people on.. scamming was almost unheard of, hats were free and it was fun to give people *** hats. People didn't cry about everything. Gralet didn't mean everything. People had to work for their money. Events were fun. People were nice.

What happened to this graal...

vovavziggy
03-02-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Rone
I miss Graal.... I mean the real thing... not this new thing it has evolved into.

I remember getting online and there only being 50 some people on.. scamming was almost unheard of, hats were free and it was fun to give people *** hats. People didn't cry about everything. Gralet didn't mean everything. People had to work for their money. Events were fun. People were nice.

It choked on a platypus

NeoNPL
03-02-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Rone

It got more advanced.

The graal i miss was way back before 2k1 , when there was only one server it was cool.

I also miss Footy's P/w on 1.28 that was fun

Flameuss
03-02-2002, 08:33 PM
i also miss that cheese patee they used to amke in france