PDA

View Full Version : Newz Flash

BruceLee2000
03-02-2002, 08:40 AM
MELRINE:

THERE IS NOE CONOMY IT IS A ONLINE GAME, TY.

Sir_Gareth
03-02-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by BruceLee2000
MELRINE:

THANK GOD SOMEOME ELSE NOTICES BUT ME

psihunter
03-02-2002, 08:43 AM
MELRINE:

All be damned...but if there was it would be totally screwed up k!

Sir_Gareth
03-02-2002, 08:44 AM
Acculy i was just making a thread that was gonna say that then i saw this im liek WTFS PHYCIC.

BruceLee2000
03-02-2002, 08:44 AM
GHOST PRITAE HOW IVE MISED UR *****

psihunter
03-02-2002, 08:45 AM
GHOST PRITAE HOW IVE MISED UR *****

YEZ J0 WAS GUUD BUT NOT AS GUUD AZ BIRDO >=)

BruceLee2000
03-02-2002, 08:46 AM
newz flasdh BIRDO FAKED IT1@!!!!

psihunter
03-02-2002, 08:48 AM

OMI HOW DARE HE!!!

*pulls out knife*

Sir_Gareth
03-02-2002, 08:50 AM

AHAHAHAHSHAHH!H!H!H!H!HAHAHAH
H!H!H!HHAHHAAH
!HH!AH!H

TrueHeaT
03-02-2002, 08:55 AM
newz flash merlin isn't funny at all

sac
03-02-2002, 09:19 AM
NEWZ FLASH TRUEHEET IS DUMB

konidias
03-02-2002, 10:02 AM
Newsflash: The idiot speak is not considered "cool" anymore, so all of you can stop using it because you don't look "cool" and you aren't going to get respect from intelligent people here.

spi
03-02-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Newsflash: The idiot speak is not considered "cool" anymore, so all of you can stop using it because you don't look "cool" and you aren't going to get respect from intelligent people here.

WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE

Correction
03-02-2002, 10:05 AM
wts merlin sed somethin semi intelligent?!

Torankusu
03-02-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by spi

WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE you beat me to it.

Correction
03-02-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by spi

WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE AND WTS ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT IN YER SIG NATURE

cds96
03-02-2002, 08:01 PM
flash flash flash... gordon!

NeoNPL
03-02-2002, 08:30 PM
News Flash:

BruceLee2000
03-03-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
newz flash merlin isn't funny at all i don't think it's that funny, i think it's funny how a bunch of mid teens are lead to believe that life on an online game is an economy and it's in such a big "crisis" that they have too much pretend money and pictures of hats.

TrueHeaT
03-03-2002, 01:52 PM
i don't think it's that funny, i think it's funny how a bunch of mid teens are lead to believe that life on an online game is an economy and it's in such a big "crisis" that they have too much pretend money and pictures of hats.

yeah, that's kind of funny actually.

BruceLee2000
03-03-2002, 01:54 PM
:\

03-03-2002, 02:13 PM
I think graal would be run alot nicer if they actually controlled the quality of the content :O

konidias
03-03-2002, 03:10 PM
i don't think it's that funny, i think it's funny how a bunch of mid teens are lead to believe that life on an online game is an economy and it's in such a big "crisis" that they have too much pretend money and pictures of hats.

I find it funny how you have nothing better to do then come here and post about something that you seem to think is stupid.

What is it with some anti-something people? They go to forums of something they say they absolutely despise, and then post there. WHY? Are you braindead? I don't bother people when they enjoy something that I don't.

Just like SG111, they spend their free time being anti-Graal, they made a site, forums, they even post saying things like "Hey guy's lets ddos the graal server all day today! Lets use up every bit of bandwidth we have!" I mean, I hate to break it to them, but all that is doing, is showing that they are more obsessed with Graal, then the Graal players themselves.

"Lets waste tons of time bothering people on a forum of a game we hate, making websites, attempting to hack them, writing fake stories of them, drawing fake pictures of them, and then call them losers!!" :rolleyes:

cds96
03-03-2002, 07:57 PM

I find it funny how you have nothing better to do then come here and post about something that you seem to think is stupid.

What is it with some anti-something people? They go to forums of something they say they absolutely despise, and then post there. WHY? Are you braindead? I don't bother people when they enjoy something that I don't.

Just like SG111, they spend their free time being anti-Graal, they made a site, forums, they even post saying things like "Hey guy's lets ddos the graal server all day today! Lets use up every bit of bandwidth we have!" I mean, I hate to break it to them, but all that is doing, is showing that they are more obsessed with Graal, then the Graal players themselves.

"Lets waste tons of time bothering people on a forum of a game we hate, making websites, attempting to hack them, writing fake stories of them, drawing fake pictures of them, and then call them losers!!" :rolleyes: They are happy? I cant see a problem with them being happy withwhat they do.

BruceLee2000
03-04-2002, 01:48 AM

"Lets waste tons of time bothering people on a forum of a game we hate, making websites, attempting to hack them, writing fake stories of them, drawing fake pictures of them, and then call them losers!!" :rolleyes:

actually, killer i was playing diablo2 with isawk gabreal and chris rubeus when i decided lets go see whats going on with graal and everyone is crying over some pretend money etc etc, funny how you say i have nothing to do with my free time yet you're the tool working for a shitty delphi game for free.

Faheria_LAT3
03-04-2002, 01:52 AM

actually, killer i was playing diablo2 with isawk gabreal and chris rubeus when i decided lets go see whats going on with graal and everyone is crying over some pretend money etc etc, funny how you say i have nothing to do with my free time yet you're the tool working for a shitty delphi game for free.

Silver:

Always so mean <3

Beowulf2
03-04-2002, 01:53 AM

That last line is the best part of it. :cool: . But, Koni and THT were right about idiot speak not bein funny anymore :(

Googi
03-04-2002, 01:57 AM

yeah, that's kind of funny actually.

Tyhm
03-16-2002, 04:07 PM
I actually went to the SG111 site...this thread was mentioned, though, naturally, only the parts they felt like flaming were quoted. He insisted he spoke his peace here rationally and calmly and was banned for it (but as memory serves...oh, nevermind). He also insisted that he had no hatred for this game - only with the way it's run. He then "clarified" by stating that he wanted it fixed or destroyed. I put that in italics because it's the point of contention: I don't want it destroyed. And I doubt they want it fixed. If they indeed do give a crap about this game becoming less corrupt, they're free to email me any suggestions - provided they have more meat to them than "Unban me and give me power!" Sure the GPs are corrupt, the FAQs are never on, and the LAT won't accept player levels, sure Unixmad interferes without knowing the environment and Stefan ignores the pleas of the unjustly banned, but that's just the side effects of the best solution thus far - GPs have to hire on trust, because there's no better way to see who's secretly a hacker or powermad yet. You got a better way? Let's hear it. FAQs are never on because there aren't many of them - because they're not paid and they'd rather be GPs. Solution? Still listening. LATs can't accept your levels - because right now there are 2 active members, and I'm doing all the bugfixes, hiring, and posting here. In a perfect world the submitter would work and I could dedicate some of my staff to the admittedly menial task of fixing up player levels until they're passable, filtering out the junk goldsword-in-a-field levels, and linking it all together just so the submitter can say "oops that girl dumped me here's my new house I modified the one before you fixed it la la" - but NOBODY wants that job, and I've had half my LATs quit rather than do it.
*scrolls up - that rant was longer than expected...*
Unixmad interferes. Sure. What do you expect? He's personally handling all the credit card fraud issues, the GMs vanish after a month leaving him to handle the who-fired-who-why issues, how do you expect the poor guy to investigate each and every complaint? Either he wastes a lot of time doing it and gets LESS done, or he assumes he can trust most of the senior staff and goes on blind faith.
Stefan ignores your cries for help - somehow? The guy's dedicated his life to making this game better, he handles everything that comes at him, coding Graal Classic, NPCServ, NW, G2K2, and now there's a movement for G3D, he does a lot more levels than I'd expect, and all the communications, bugfixing, video driver junk, all the complaints coming at him...and you want a PROMPT response?

I'm all for wanting things to be better, but come on - if empty complaining ever changed the world, there would be no congestion on the freeways. People have been whining about that a lot longer. You guys out there claim to be so smart, what's the solution that's going to fix everything and make everyone (not just you) happy?

Really. I want to know. Does it even exist? You couldn't POSSIBLY have hate-sites up demanding a solution be implimented without having found said solution, could you?

toad1413
03-16-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm
<insert REALLY long rant here>

Well said. Bloody well said.

Shorty2Dope
03-16-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by toad1413

Well said.

Wing
03-16-2002, 05:56 PM

EXCUSE ME? who the hell proclaimed you as the leader of the world?

ghostsamurai
03-17-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Wing

EXCUSE ME? who the hell proclaimed you as the leader of the world? we voted him in last week, didnt you see the thread?

Brad
03-17-2002, 01:16 AM
Cool thread :cool:

Tyhm
03-17-2002, 03:43 AM
Someone tell the SG111 guys about this, I wanna laugh as they ignore it or try to push the responsibility for finding this mythical solution on me.

Spanko
03-17-2002, 03:49 AM
Someone tell the SG111 guys about this, I wanna laugh as they ignore it or try to push the responsibility for finding this mythical solution on me. They'll find out, at least I assume they read the forums if they commented on this thread on their site earlier.

After doing a bit of reading up, I seem to see these two points normally inherent on SG111's site:
Graal should be free.
He/They think(s) Graal should be handled by an American

I can't say that seems to be much of a solution, since Graal can't be kept running without money, and the other part doesn't really matter much, nor make much sense for that matter.

Lyndzey
03-17-2002, 03:59 AM
I actually went to the SG111 site...this thread was mentioned, though, naturally, only the parts they felt like flaming were quoted. He insisted he spoke his peace here rationally and calmly and was banned for it (but as memory serves...oh, nevermind). He also insisted that he had no hatred for this game - only with the way it's run. He then "clarified" by stating that he wanted it fixed or destroyed. I put that in italics because it's the point of contention: I don't want it destroyed. And I doubt they want it fixed. If they indeed do give a crap about this game becoming less corrupt, they're free to email me any suggestions - provided they have more meat to them than "Unban me and give me power!" Sure the GPs are corrupt, the FAQs are never on, and the LAT won't accept player levels, sure Unixmad interferes without knowing the environment and Stefan ignores the pleas of the unjustly banned, but that's just the side effects of the best solution thus far - GPs have to hire on trust, because there's no better way to see who's secretly a hacker or powermad yet. You got a better way? Let's hear it. FAQs are never on because there aren't many of them - because they're not paid and they'd rather be GPs. Solution? Still listening. LATs can't accept your levels - because right now there are 2 active members, and I'm doing all the bugfixes, hiring, and posting here. In a perfect world the submitter would work and I could dedicate some of my staff to the admittedly menial task of fixing up player levels until they're passable, filtering out the junk goldsword-in-a-field levels, and linking it all together just so the submitter can say "oops that girl dumped me here's my new house I modified the one before you fixed it la la" - but NOBODY wants that job, and I've had half my LATs quit rather than do it.
*scrolls up - that rant was longer than expected...*
Unixmad interferes. Sure. What do you expect? He's personally handling all the credit card fraud issues, the GMs vanish after a month leaving him to handle the who-fired-who-why issues, how do you expect the poor guy to investigate each and every complaint? Either he wastes a lot of time doing it and gets LESS done, or he assumes he can trust most of the senior staff and goes on blind faith.
Stefan ignores your cries for help - somehow? The guy's dedicated his life to making this game better, he handles everything that comes at him, coding Graal Classic, NPCServ, NW, G2K2, and now there's a movement for G3D, he does a lot more levels than I'd expect, and all the communications, bugfixing, video driver junk, all the complaints coming at him...and you want a PROMPT response?

I'm all for wanting things to be better, but come on - if empty complaining ever changed the world, there would be no congestion on the freeways. People have been whining about that a lot longer. You guys out there claim to be so smart, what's the solution that's going to fix everything and make everyone (not just you) happy?

Really. I want to know. Does it even exist? You couldn't POSSIBLY have hate-sites up demanding a solution be implimented without having found said solution, could you?

I couldn't have said it better myself.

GPs will be corrupt; they all want power, and many of them continue to bug I or Juno about more power. I see few that actually try and help the GP force. I never see LATs on anymore, but I only serve an hour on duty a day now, usually no more than 2 hours. When I'm off duty or on a secret account, I see groups of FAQs. There are either none on, or about 3+ on. Good luck with the hiring Tyhm, sorry I had to leave the LAT.

Providence_Admin3
03-17-2002, 04:02 AM
newz flash merlin isn't funny at all

yes, he is.

TrueHeaT
03-17-2002, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3

yes, he is.

Didn't you quit again?

Kadar
03-17-2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Wing

EXCUSE ME? who the hell proclaimed you as the leader of the world?

when did he say he was leader of the world
all he said was what he thought, theres nothing wrong whit
that