PDA

View Full Version : New Sig


omni-m00gle
05-09-2001, 11:50 AM
Aint it great? Waar made it for me.

EThor
05-09-2001, 11:52 AM
Eeep! It says waar all over it in style! Very good!

waar
05-09-2001, 11:52 AM
thank you, took me about 4 hours to make.

HiryuuX
05-09-2001, 11:52 AM
Erm..It is a yellow rectangle with "TOFU" in a large font, it just takes up space and hurts my eyes.

Lion'el-Jonson
05-09-2001, 11:53 AM
waar, can you make me one too?

EThor
05-09-2001, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by HiryuuX
Erm..It is a yellow rectangle with "TOFU" in a large font, it just takes up space and hurts my eyes.

What are you talking about? Its a masterpeice...

Lion'el-Jonson
05-09-2001, 11:55 AM
Obviously he doesn't realize how beautiful it is.

Daat
05-09-2001, 11:55 AM
he made me one also

05-09-2001, 11:56 AM
god damnit dozer i'm getting you banned now.

StoneColdRichie
05-09-2001, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
god damnit dozer i'm getting you banned now.

thank you, the child has serious problems =\

sniperjoe10
05-09-2001, 11:58 AM
Dozer's sig = uncool.

EThor
05-09-2001, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by sniperjoe10
Dozer's sig = uncool.

Agrees

waar
05-09-2001, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Lion'el-Jonson
waar, can you make me one too?

here you go.

HiryuuX
05-09-2001, 12:01 PM
He seemed nice to me before he started posting on the forums, now he is acting like an *******.

05-09-2001, 12:04 PM
waar's sigs are the stupidest things i've ever seen...

omni-m00gle
05-09-2001, 12:05 PM
THT make me one then.

waar
05-09-2001, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
waar's sigs are the stupidest things i've ever seen...

better than your's.

psihunter
05-09-2001, 12:06 PM
i hate 2 bit color sigs
nothing to it =/
and it hurts my eyes

Daat
05-09-2001, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
god damnit dozer i'm getting you banned now.

cool. i am being discriminated because of my feelings on the human anatomy! this is an outrage!

HiryuuX
05-09-2001, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't mind them if they were tiny like yours.

Hulk Hogan
05-09-2001, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
god damnit dozer i'm getting you banned now.

thank you.

05-09-2001, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by waar


better than your's.

sorr'y you're righ't oop's lo'l

waar
05-09-2001, 12:10 PM
revision of tofu's sig.

Daat
05-09-2001, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


sorr'y you're righ't oop's lo'l

um, is that supposed to be an insult? his sentence was grammatically and lingually correct.

StoneColdRichie
05-09-2001, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


sorr'y you're righ't oop's lo'l

BETTER THAN YOUR IS!

ReBBisH
05-09-2001, 12:11 PM
Dozer is a Leprechaun. GG!

05-09-2001, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Daat


um, is that supposed to be an insult? his sentence was grammatically and lingually correct.

It was correct because he said "your's"?
SORRY BUT "your's" DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!

waar
05-09-2001, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


sorr'y you're righ't oop's lo'l

my sentence was grammatically correct, except for the capitolization of the first letter of a sentence. but practically nobody does that on this board.

psihunter
05-09-2001, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Daat


um, is that supposed to be an insult? his sentence was grammatically and lingually correct.


lol

damn waar ye sigs are soo l33t ye otta go somewhere else and show off your l33tness and leave us non 2 color sig makers to our crap =/

Daat
05-09-2001, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


It was correct because he said "your's"?
SORRY BUT "your's" DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!

it was a possessive noun without a direct object. HUHUHUHUHUHUHHH

waar
05-09-2001, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


It was correct because he said "your's"?
SORRY BUT "your's" DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!

" 's " is also possesive. i was using "your's" possessively (sp?).

StoneColdRichie
05-09-2001, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by waar


my sentence was grammatically correct, except for the capitolization of the first letter of a sentence. but practically nobody does that on this board.

"better than your's"

HiryuuX
05-09-2001, 12:13 PM
Why are you arguing over a small typo? It's no big deal.

05-09-2001, 12:14 PM
But it wasn't a typo. He's trying to insult my intelligence and signature but in his insults he made a very stupid error.

psihunter
05-09-2001, 12:14 PM
they wanna show off their 1337 grammer and spelling skillz

waar
05-09-2001, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie


"better than your's"

POSSESSIVE

StoneColdRichie
05-09-2001, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by waar


POSSESSIVE

it's not right there =\

waar
05-09-2001, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie


it's not right there =\

how so?

StoneColdRichie
05-09-2001, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by waar


how so?

better than yours.

Zulithe
05-09-2001, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by waar


POSSESSIVE no form of yours has an apostrophe kthxbye

waar
05-09-2001, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Zulithe
kthxbye

OKAY!

05-09-2001, 12:16 PM
god damnit do they teach you anything in english class?
YOU DO NOT USE APOSTRAPHES FOR MAKING YOURS POSESSIVE
"YOURS" IS AUTOMATICALLY POSESSIVE!
SAME WITH "ITS" "HIS" "HERS" "THEIRS" ETC!

waar
05-09-2001, 12:16 PM
i will ask my english teacher tommorow.

05-09-2001, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by waar
i will ask my english teacher tommorow.
I can't wait for you to admit your error.

Daat
05-09-2001, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie


"better than your's"

fool, it is YOUR'S, as in TRUEHEAT'S (SIGNATURE). YOUR is a PRONOUN for TRUEHEAT. considering TRUEHEAT (or YOUR as the PRONOUN) is possessing the SIGNATURE, it would containg an APOSTRAPHE and an S. waar does not have to include the word SIGNATURE, considering it automaticly ASSIGNS it.

psihunter
05-09-2001, 12:18 PM
I say who gives a rats ass its the internet your intitled to do whatever you please

HiryuuX
05-09-2001, 12:18 PM
I flipped out a dictionary to settle this :D.
yours - Possessive pronoun, absolute form of your.

StoneColdRichie
05-09-2001, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Daat


fool, it is YOUR'S, as in TRUEHEAT'S (SIGNATURE). YOUR is a PRONOUN for TRUEHEAT. considering TRUEHEAT (or YOUR as the PRONOUN) is possessing the SIGNATURE, it would containg an APOSTRAPHE and an S. waar does not have to include the word SIGNATURE, considering it automaticly ASSIGNS it.

"yours" is already possessive
there is no such thing as "your's"

05-09-2001, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
god damnit do they teach you anything in english class?
YOU DO NOT USE APOSTRAPHES FOR MAKING YOURS POSESSIVE
"YOURS" IS AUTOMATICALLY POSESSIVE!
SAME WITH "ITS" "HIS" "HERS" "THEIRS" ETC!

**** you are an idiot dozer
YOU DO NOT USE APOSTRAPHES FOR "YOURS".
"YOURS" IS AUTOMATICALLY POSESSIVE!
STOP SKIPPING ENGLISH CLASS TO CHOKE CATS!

05-09-2001, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by psihunter
I say who gives a rats ass its the internet your intitled to do whatever you please
yeah
**** yo
just x-press urself
we r kelw now.

05-09-2001, 12:19 PM
THT, he wasn't insulting your intelligence, he was saying his sig was better...

05-09-2001, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Deadly_PK
THT, he wasn't insulting your intelligence, he was saying his sig was better...
Well, they've insulted my intelligence now.

psihunter
05-09-2001, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


**** you are an idiot dozer
YOU DO NOT USE APOSTRAPHES FOR "YOURS".
"YOURS" IS AUTOMATICALLY POSESSIVE!

tis is true

Daat
05-09-2001, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
god damnit do they teach you anything in english class?
YOU DO NOT USE APOSTRAPHES FOR MAKING YOURS POSESSIVE
"YOURS" IS AUTOMATICALLY POSESSIVE!
SAME WITH "ITS" "HIS" "HERS" "THEIRS" ETC!


"theirs" is not a word, kid!

05-09-2001, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Daat



"theirs" is not a word, kid!
oops!
well try to comment on the correct examples then, child!

05-09-2001, 12:25 PM
No way of getting around the fact that I'm right!

waar
05-09-2001, 12:26 PM
k i am wrong.