PDA

View Full Version : Mayors/Lords


02-25-2002, 09:48 PM
the towns on Graal need Mayors or lords that make the laws and such, as Antago tried to do for a short time in Bogenera.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-26-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
the towns on Graal need Mayors or lords that make the laws and such, as Antago tried to do for a short time in Bogenera.
You know, this is why I tried to introduce that country system, but you all just shot it down so fast

02-27-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

You know, this is why I tried to introduce that country system, but you all just shot it down so fast I like the Senate System, but I doubt Karakaze would be represented, also Pirate Crew :)

gozen
02-27-2002, 03:18 AM
Karakaze wouldn't be directly represented
we'd "influence" a senator hehe

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-27-2002, 06:22 AM
How about just have role-play guild/kingdoms have influence over a special part of Graal 2001?

02-27-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
How about just have role-play guild/kingdoms have influence over a special part of Graal 2001? I dont think Karakaze diserves influence over a reigon, that would be very bad.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-27-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
I dont think Karakaze diserves influence over a reigon, that would be very bad.
Well, I hear you guys are getting your camp up. You guys can have a small state where your camp is and possibly the outskirts surrounding it

02-28-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Well, I hear you guys are getting your camp up. You guys can have a small state where your camp is and possibly the outskirts surrounding it we would immedietly take over a few key travel ways, then demand taxes :)