PDA

View Full Version : The First Congress of Bomboria

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-25-2002, 08:47 AM
(This is an attempt to revive role-playing)

The main objective of role-players... or at least one of the more important objectives is to gain wealth and power. This is what I intend to propose at the first Congress of Bomboria. All Kingdoms and role-playing guilds will come together at this congress and basically claim their stake in Graal 2001. What does this congress plan to achieve?

-Bringing kingdoms back
-Creating more role-playing guilds
-Keep kingdoms and role-playing guilds "on their heels" in an attempt to defend their land
-Revive role-playong on Graal 2001

Each kingdom or role-playing guild should will send two delegates to this congress and they will haggle and bargain with other kingdoms/role-playing guilds to grab some land in Graal 2001. In the end, when everyone has agreed to the new terrirories they are made official and a map which outlines all the newly formed countries and the expanded land for kingdoms are posted on these forums.

In a month or maybe two the kingdoms/role-playing guilds will come together again and create newer and updated boundaries. So for example a kingdom (I am not picking on anyone here) Dustari slacks off and barely anyone role-plays and is not present in their extended land their land will be taken away from them and divided up as seen appropriate. This will ensure that all these kingdom/role-playing guilds must remain active if they want to keep their land.

Likewise goes for battles. If one kingdom/role-playing guild continously invades and pillages another country then it's evident that this country has to lose some of it's land in the next congress although this kingdom/role-playing guild can militarily occupy some of the land until it's official in the next congress.

Please post your comments and if anyone is interested in this idea. I thought it would be a really good idea to bring back role-playing and defending kingdom/role-playing guilds honor.

cloudstrifevii
02-25-2002, 08:58 AM
I tried to do that a while ago Aftershock I thought a Senate wuld eb a good idea it never happend. If it does happen can i be Chancellor?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-25-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by cloudstrifevii
I tried to do that a while ago Aftershock I thought a Senate wuld eb a good idea it never happend. If it does happen can i be Chancellor?
The Congress will be just a bunch of kingdom/role-playing guild delegates.. no moderators or anything...

02-25-2002, 09:08 AM
Karakazes are not Polititicians.

Brad
02-25-2002, 10:01 AM
Orcs cant speak english.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-25-2002, 12:27 PM
I'm so sorry it's not a technically perfect idea :rolleyes:
Graal isn't a technically accurate game either... you have to improvise

psihunter
02-27-2002, 09:52 AM
hey I'd go for it >=)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-28-2002, 09:50 AM
Okay, I saw TBM and Kakakaze and Orc fighting today along with the Plague so I thought "Hmm.. might be a good idea to work on this". It took me 10 minutes to make, so it's a little sloppy. It outlines current lands for kingdoms and role-playing guilds I thought of... not everyone will be added there. It was difficult to give land to Pirates, so I just gave them base land and unrestrictes access to the seas... same with Zormites (except they get access to the underground passages). As you can see according to this there is plenty of land for grabs... so if you guys like the idea then maybe it can be taken over in time

Python523
02-28-2002, 09:58 AM
yay, PC has the most land :p

02-28-2002, 10:07 AM
Karakaze should control Bogenera, we took it when Antago left ;)

Discharge
03-11-2002, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Python523
yay, PC has the most land :p

Thats not land, thats water.