PDA

View Full Version : You wonder why I can't reply to you on Graal?

konidias
02-25-2002, 07:50 AM
Look at the attachment.. and that's when it's slow.

nyghtGT
02-25-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Look at the attachment.. and that's when it's slow.
i feel for you ...

craig_bomy
02-25-2002, 07:52 AM
on your task bar what is the blueish PM bubble?

Providence_Admin3
02-25-2002, 07:53 AM
Heh, I feel you, konidias. I'm that busy too, sometimes.

Craig: That's the notification on the RC that you've received a PM ;)

konidias
02-25-2002, 07:53 AM
That would be a private message over RC.. in which I have about 20 of them... and then people start bothering me on AIM about getting their levels up, or their head added, or their house added, or their doll added..

craig_bomy
02-25-2002, 07:55 AM
this is Holy Swordsman Psyker
hum I guess people arent seeing my profile? :o

nyghtGT
02-25-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by craig_bomy
this is Holy Swordsman Psyker
hum I guess people arent seeing my profile? :o
your sig*

craig_bomy
02-25-2002, 07:57 AM
ya thats what I meant X(
brain fart.

konidias
02-25-2002, 07:58 AM
Try to imagine how many messages I get when I'm holding an event, adding something new, holding auctions, etc.

I have to check my RC messages about every 5 minutes so they don't build up.. and yes, I do have mass messages turned off on RC.

The text document is for storing text and stuff temporarily.. whether it be ip's or flags or whatever..

Flameuss
02-25-2002, 08:00 AM
koni uses blackice hacker protector i ahd that ebfore i noticed that it lets poeple hack you more then it helps

Birdbird_0
02-25-2002, 08:02 AM
I've had worse ><<
I feel ya too.

konidias
02-25-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Flameuss
koni uses blackice hacker protector i ahd that ebfore i noticed that it lets poeple hack you more then it helps

I use it to stop lamers.. I use myself to prevent hacking.. I'm not stupid enough to download and run trojans, and it's very easy to tell if you're being hacked..

If your send and recieve lights are blinking like mad, yet you're doing nothing on the net, you're being hacked.. it's quite simple. :)

Flameuss
02-25-2002, 08:04 AM
yes but its very old it shows your being hacked but whats the point of it what do you do if you are being hacked? black ice is very old eny good hacker would be able to hack you if he wanted to

konidias
02-25-2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Flameuss
yes but its very old it shows your being hacked but whats the point of it what do you do if you are being hacked? black ice is very old eny good hacker would be able to hack you if he wanted to

It blocks the ip of the person attempting to access your computer.. I don't use other stupid firewalls because they bug the sh*t out of you every 10 seconds, even when you go and use aim or something.

Like I said, I have experience with hackers, and I'm safer then you think.

Flameuss
02-25-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by konidias

It blocks the ip of the person attempting to access your computer.. I don't use other stupid firewalls because they bug the sh*t out of you every 10 seconds, even when you go and use aim or something.

Like I said, I have experience with hackers, and I'm safer then you think.

hey its your comp lol :)