PDA

View Full Version : These forums died fast...

Scorpz
02-24-2002, 07:07 AM
Saw it coming.

Googi
02-24-2002, 09:56 AM
sotru

Cause kingdoms were already dead, Dustari was killed cause Kamuii won the war with Zormite (incredibly unfairly I think, purposly appointing an innactive emperor was VERY un-RP like). So Dustari had nobody to fight = innactivness.

Bird2prey
02-24-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Googi
sotru

Cause kingdoms were already dead, Dustari was killed cause Kamuii won the war with Zormite (incredibly unfairly I think, purposly appointing an innactive emperor was VERY un-RP like). So Dustari had nobody to fight = innactivness.

It's a shame, yes. Kingdoms dying, now the whole message board is starting to deterierate.

Gangster88
02-24-2002, 11:13 AM
yea thats why i want to make a kingdom

Qwert616
02-24-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Gangster88
yea thats why i want to make a kingdom
We need people to support our existing kingdoms! Another kingdom wouldn't help anything. The more kingdoms made, the more the RP population is thinned out.

It *may* spark a little interest at first but eventually that spark will die.

Scorpz
02-24-2002, 05:01 PM
I think we need 1 mone kingdom but most of the themes have been taken, But I would say that because I am making a kingdom =X, I didnt know that many people where making them, Any way my kingdom is a barbarian one, They have 4 animal skin hats when they join and the kingdom is going to be on a small hill with a new tile set I have made, The walls are stone and the roofs are straw (thats why I asked for someone to make it) The barbarians will not talk how others do they will have to have seplilng miskateats (=P sad joke there) in their talk as they have no school or any thing to go to.

joseyisleet
02-24-2002, 05:09 PM
-=Josey=-
Well, I was making an RP Kingdom for my server. But, I'd be more then happy to also take it to other player worlds if there are people who would like to. The name is "Phalanx". I'll write a short story on it later when I'm not working on Xitami.

Brad
02-25-2002, 12:49 AM
Orc.

ZanderX
02-25-2002, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Googi
sotru

I appointed the person who I thought had the most dedication and spirit to lead Zormite, you ****ing jackass.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-25-2002, 06:01 AM
To put it bluntly.. people complain and complain that we don't have the adequate resources to role play (role-playing forum) yet when we have it, it's taken for granted

02-25-2002, 09:51 PM
if you people havent noticed, this entire forum community is in a sort of slump right now, and with THT taking down Karakaze for a week or more, most roleplaying is gone.