PDA

View Full Version : Crack down on Karakaze.

Hulk Hogan
02-21-2002, 05:49 AM
Wow.

I was suprised to read this.
No staff can be in Karakaze now.

I'm wondering what they did to push whoever did this that far?

Also post your thoughts on it.

Dont you think the Kingdoms Admin should have made that rule? Or does Birdbird have the right since he is like owner of 2001?

Post your thoughts.....

spi
02-21-2002, 05:57 AM
dumb

Griffyn
02-21-2002, 07:15 AM
idoitic, if they want to ban staff from karakaze, they should ban staff from ALL kingdoms :)

Python523
02-21-2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
idoitic, if they want to ban staff from karakaze, they should ban staff from ALL kingdoms :)
Bai Bai 40-60% of the staff then but it is true, kingdoms and staff should not have any relations or conenctions

Bird2prey
02-21-2002, 08:07 AM
Law enforcement staff is not allowed in Karakaze Troupe because Karakaze is often involved in illegal activites, such as rock stealing.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-21-2002, 08:45 AM
This is a dumb rule. First of all it's stereotyping because not all Karakaze are rock stealer/scammers. Many people join just for the role-playing atmosphere or because their buddies are in it.

Secondly, if Birdbird can do this then what is next? An off duty police cannot PK? Whatever you do when you are off duty is your business. If a real life Police officer wants to go to a bar after work he can, if he wants to go to a museum, fine, and if he wants to go to a concert that's fine too. No one will discriminate against him for what he does in his free time. Maybe Birdbird should think logically before making these decisions

Ne0BDP
02-21-2002, 09:00 AM
The reason is because they mass pk etc... well thats my opinion.

Ne0BDP
02-21-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Bird2prey
Law enforcement staff is not allowed in Karakaze Troupe because Karakaze is often involved in illegal activites, such as rock stealing.
and this:rolleyes:

02-21-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
This is a dumb rule. First of all it's stereotyping because not all Karakaze are rock stealer/scammers. Many people join just for the role-playing atmosphere or because their buddies are in it.

Secondly, if Birdbird can do this then what is next? An off duty police cannot PK? Whatever you do when you are off duty is your business. If a real life Police officer wants to go to a bar after work he can, if he wants to go to a museum, fine, and if he wants to go to a concert that's fine too. No one will discriminate against him for what he does in his free time. Maybe Birdbird should think logically before making these decisions yeah, but they do get fired when they burn down buildings and rob liquor stores

Bird2prey
02-21-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Secondly, if Birdbird can do this then what is next? An off duty police cannot PK? Whatever you do when you are off duty is your business. If a real life Police officer wants to go to a bar after work he can, if he wants to go to a museum, fine, and if he wants to go to a concert that's fine too. No one will discriminate against him for what he does in his free time. Maybe Birdbird should think logically before making these decisions

I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just stating why it was done.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-21-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
yeah, but they do get fired when they burn down buildings and rob liquor stores
Why are you complaining, your in Karakaze :)