PDA

View Full Version : New Feature Idea

Nastazio
02-18-2002, 01:16 AM
As i sat in the cave looking through my item list, i though to myself, "boy this sucks, what would happen if i was in battle and i needed to get to my bow?"

What i'm trying to get across is, why not have a feature where you could drag and drop an item, say to the bottom of your list so it is convinent in time of need. Or just because you're lazy and don't wanna scroll up to the top of your list. And stefan or a scripter could figure something out like if you drop it outside of the screen, then it goes right to the bottom of your list, or something like that. Just a thought....

02-18-2002, 01:32 AM
we should be able to set item hotkeys

FFusion
02-18-2002, 01:32 AM
yes that would be a nice feature. i have trouble getting from npc to npc and my inventory looks quite sloppy.

LilNiglet
02-18-2002, 01:59 AM
Make it so you can set NPC's to keys 1-0

Lyndzey
02-18-2002, 02:18 AM
Yes, my Classic inventory on Lyndzey_GP is flooded. It takes me about 2 minutes to reach *Staff Tool.

NeoNPL
02-18-2002, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
Yes, my Classic inventory on Lyndzey_GP is flooded. It takes me about 2 minutes to reach *Staff Tool.

LOL 2 mins?!??!

Slaktmaster
02-18-2002, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by NeoNPL

LOL 2 mins?!??!
LOL WTF LAMO

Tommy2000
02-18-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

damn lyndzey that's long! lol
get cable or something damnit!!

Birdbird_0
02-18-2002, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
we should be able to set item hotkeys

Your signature is so cool! It looks like Biredbird!

88Mike88
02-18-2002, 05:14 AM
lol is that Birdbird?

AlexH
02-18-2002, 05:15 AM
I remember one time on CDA when my items list was so cluttered it stopped me from playing the game. It just crashed it or really badly lagged it. I had to have some of them deleted with RC. :(

Griffyn
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

Your signature is so cool! It looks like Biredbird!
i have another idea, drop ap. Say you have 100 ap, you can drop a point (like a heart), and give it to other people, thus making pking funner >:)

Lyndzey
It lags me up when these people follow me around and say "It's a GP!". Annoying people+PMs+RC+Graal=lag

88Mike88
lmao Tdks sig is so funny

freddyfox
02-18-2002, 05:17 AM
My suggestion: Make something like a little bar along the top of the screen that can hold, let's say, 8 items. Basically, in the inventorty list, you select a certain item via some button, and it will set up a hotkey on the bar, for easy access.

88Mike88
02-18-2002, 05:18 AM
yeah that would be pritty cool!!

Scorpz
02-18-2002, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox
My suggestion: Make something like a little bar along the top of the screen that can hold, let's say, 8 items. Basically, in the inventorty list, you select a certain item via some button, and it will set up a hotkey on the bar, for easy access.

I would like that, It would give the game a more of a roleplay feel.

Kaimetsu
02-18-2002, 05:39 AM
If only we scripters had access to the full keyset or the mouse :(

konidias
02-18-2002, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
If only we scripters had access to the full keyset or the mouse :(
Yes, need access to keyset.. what if someone has a playerworld and doesn't want to use the standard emotions? What if they look tacky on the pw? Then you're just stuck with them, which sucks.. and you could make much better combat/adventure systems with more keys.

konidias
02-18-2002, 05:45 AM
The reason it was set up only with the limited keys was so that you could play Graal using a controller and not have problems, but still, I would have to openly think that most people use their keyboards most of the time that they play Graal, I mean you have to use them to type anyway.. might as well just not use a controller at all.. I have 3 controllers and none of them are great for Graal.

Scorpz
02-18-2002, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by konidias
The reason it was set up only with the limited keys was so that you could play Graal using a controller and not have problems, but still, I would have to openly think that most people use their keyboards most of the time that they play Graal, I mean you have to use them to type anyway.. might as well just not use a controller at all.. I have 3 controllers and none of them are great for Graal.

Apart from the auto buttoned ones...They own.

ArchOwl
02-18-2002, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by konidias

i have 1 and its perfect

Faheria_LAT1
02-18-2002, 05:51 AM
mmmmkay: Seeing as how I rarely play Graal for 'fun', I use my keyboard. I never did like using a gamepad.