PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

Sir Triclops
02-17-2002, 02:23 PM
I don't know exactly what's going on. All I saw was a message from Nemesis stating there isn't a guild admin anymore. So whichever staff member decided this, I think should be relieved of duty or demoted to a position in which isn't in charge of firing other staff. I have not been contacted. Whoever came to this decision should have contacted me first before jumping the gun. Their decision is a terrible business practice and not showing good ethics.

Atleast while I was Guild Admin, the guilds were reviewed in a timely manner. Although I do not get why you are all mad I rejected many of them. You complained that there were too many guilds. But when it's your guild that gets rejected for not following the process like you were supposed to, it's my fault? Not very good judgement on your part. I was decent and completely fair in my decisions.

I will be devoting my time to working with a staff of another game. I will not mention the game, though some of you already know which :(. Anyways, my time will be spent helping develop an edutainment concept of online gaming and education that hopefully will turn out well.

Several people in the community of Graal online game are inconsiderate, egotistical, self-centered, and completely off-base when it comes to professionalism. Hopefully by the time you finish High School(secondary school, etc.) you will have matured above the state you are now currently at.

I am giving this account to my friend so if you see it online, it will not be me. It was fun at first, but being part of the graalonline staff and taking a load of crap from the players for free, that's not my bag of beans anymore. As many great admins of Graal's past the stress has got to me and I will not deal with it anymore. I did my job well and timely and that should've been enough.

Stefan, you have a good game here and it can go places. Although the players and staff's attitudes could use a good turn around. Hopefully you're successful with this game and turn good profits with it as well. I wish you the best of luck.

Goodbye.

If anyone wishes to keep in contact, here's how:
AIM: Poizon in OK
e-mail: [email protected]

AlkarenHyralt
02-17-2002, 02:25 PM
Later, and goodluck.

FFusion
02-17-2002, 02:26 PM
Farewell...

Bird2prey
02-17-2002, 02:27 PM
Bye Poizon.

I thought you were a good admin.

Providence_Admin3
02-17-2002, 02:32 PM
Bhala was the best Guild Admin.

Scorpz
02-17-2002, 02:33 PM
Wow, seems like you did alot, Good luck with the new game I hope it turns out better for you.

Bird2prey
02-17-2002, 02:37 PM
I would like to recommend myself for guilds admin, if there is indeed no-one on staff.

Sir Triclops
02-17-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3

It wasn't just as guild admin, I got the exact same thing when I was Vice LAT Admin. Must be a personal vendetta people have against me? I don't know, nor will I worry myself about it any longer.

Bird2Prey, I wouldn't, personally I think it is hardly worth the hassle you'll get. Because you'll get it just as I did. People complained when Bhala was Guild Admin, when Triclops was the admin, and even when Galen was doing the guilds bit. It's never-ending. Anyways, bleh:(

Bird2prey
02-17-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Sir Triclops

It wasn't just as guild admin, I got the exact same thing when I was Vice LAT Admin. Must be a personal vendetta people have against me? I don't know, nor will I worry myself about it any longer.

Bird2Prey, I wouldn't, personally I think it is hardly worth the hassle you'll get. Because you'll get it just as I did. People complained when Bhala was Guild Admin, when Triclops was the admin, and even when Galen was doing the guilds bit. It's never-ending. Anyways, bleh:(

All the better then. I'll save some other poor sap from doing the task.

Vincent_TK
02-17-2002, 04:17 PM
Nemesis should be fired

Googi
02-17-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3

Flameuss
02-17-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Vincent_TK
Nemesis should be fired

DeathChill
02-17-2002, 11:38 PM
I don't think it's because anyone dislikes you but I am pretty sure that it's all being automated thanks to Krakken. He's doing a new guild CP..

Birdbird_0
02-17-2002, 11:47 PM
good by :(*

http://birdbird0.darktechgameing.com/blamebirdbird.gif

02-17-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
good by :(*

http://birdbird0.darktechgameing.com/blamebirdbird.gif OH NO WE NEED AN EXORCIST!

Lyndzey
02-18-2002, 01:46 AM
Bye...

Is Triclops still around? Demon Moon was on a few nights ago, the real Demon Moon.

Vincent_TK
02-18-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
Bye...

Is Triclops still around? Demon Moon was on a few nights ago, the real Demon Moon.

Last time i talked to Triclops was along time ago, he moved to a new house and didnt have internet anymore or something, never seen him again.

Sir Triclops
02-18-2002, 03:42 AM
Lookie here, from Nemesis:

I had no idea we had a guild admin. I didn't even say you were fired. hmmm words are getting around. I didn't think there was a guild admin so people asked and I said we didn't have one. No one informed me of someone becoming Guild Admin after Bhala. Thanks for the notification.

Sorry about the late response =(

Someone as uninformed as Poizon. Though it shouldn't have been said, oh well.