PDA

View Full Version : Wtfs!!!!!!!!


mhermher
02-17-2002, 01:52 AM
This is sosad, birdbird got super mod (well maybe not but he is moderatir in 5 forums)
thats so sad bc he wont do any work!
:(
Stefan u made a bad choice here

PS:
GASTLY FOR MODERATOR IN KINGDOMS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Griffyn
02-17-2002, 01:54 AM
ghostie should be moderator in kingdom forums, he is the rp admin

Googi
02-17-2002, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
ghostie should be moderator in kingdom forums, he is the rp admin

spi
02-17-2002, 02:12 AM
o

Flameuss
02-17-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
ghostie should be moderator in kingdom forums, he is the rp admin

Scorpz
02-17-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
ghostie should be moderator in kingdom forums, he is the rp admin

Since everyone is quoting I though I would join in =D

Kamuii
02-17-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by mhermher
This is sosad, birdbird got super mod (well maybe not but he is moderatir in 5 forums)
thats so sad bc he wont do any work!
:(
Stefan u made a bad choice here

PS:
GASTLY FOR MODERATOR IN KINGDOMS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, Birdbird deserves to mod the places that he's been chosen to mod.

He does work as a moderator and on Graal, he's a very hardworking person.

Shut up and go away. :)

konidias
02-17-2002, 02:27 AM
I'll moderate General :)

Vincent_TK
02-17-2002, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Kamuii


Actually, Birdbird deserves to mod the places that he's been chosen to mod.

He does work as a moderator and on Graal, he's a very hardworking person.

Shut up and go away. :)

Its not good to be giving out different staff positions to the same person, less work would get done in both jobs.

ZanderX
02-17-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Vincent_TK


Its not good to be giving out different staff positions to the same person, less work would get done in both jobs.

Eh?

I don't think multiple mod spots count as "staff positions"...

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-17-2002, 02:32 AM
I'LL MOADERAET STUPID PEOPEL
YOUR ALL CUT, AGAHAGAHAHAHA

konidias
02-17-2002, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by konidias
I'll moderate General :)

As a matter of fact, I would like to moderate any of the level editing sub-forums, general, and/or future improvements.

I'm on the forums every day, and I have moderated/adminned several bulletin boards in the past. Of course, I probably won't get moderator. :(

Vincent_TK
02-17-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Eh?

I don't think multiple mod spots count as "staff positions"...

What would you count them as? MOD Jobs? Still working for Graal, still staff for Graal.

ZanderX
02-17-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Vincent_TK


What would you count them as? MOD Jobs? Still working for Graal, still staff for Graal.

Moderating forums is nowhere near as frustrating and tiring as an actual staff job IN Graal. Moderating is much easier, it's not like you have to have a separate mod for each forum simply because one can't do the work.

Vincent_TK
02-17-2002, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Moderating forums is nowhere near as frustrating and tiring as an actual staff job IN Graal. Moderating is much easier, it's not like you have to have a separate mod for each forum simply because one can't do the work.

But doesnt he already have jobs on Graal? You think he would have time to do his jobs on Graal and then a job on the forums?

Anyways, if theres going to be new forum admins, make them either Konidias or Zander. There some of the few intelligent people that still play Graal.

ZanderX
02-17-2002, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Vincent_TK


But doesnt he already have jobs on Graal? You think he would have time to do his jobs on Graal and then a job on the forums?

Anyways, if theres going to be new forum admins, make them either Konidias or Zander. There some of the few intelligent people that still play Graal.

Yeah. But he's always doing something, and when he ISN'T, he's usually on the forums. :P

And I thank you about the admin bit, hehe, but I'd decline, ya? Alkaren would be the best choice.

Vincent_TK
02-17-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Yeah. But he's always doing something, and when he ISN'T, he's usually on the forums. :P

And I thank you about the admin bit, hehe, but I'd decline, ya? Alkaren would be the best choice.

I havent read many post where Alkaren posted, so i wouldnt know.

konidias
02-17-2002, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Vincent_TK


But doesnt he already have jobs on Graal? You think he would have time to do his jobs on Graal and then a job on the forums?

Anyways, if theres going to be new forum admins, make them either Konidias or Zander. There some of the few intelligent people that still play Graal.

I don't see what would be wrong with giving a few people supermod power or something.. if they abuse it then they have the power taken away.. it's pretty simple anyway. :)

02-17-2002, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by konidias

if they abuse it then they have the power taken away.. it's pretty simple anyway. :) the people that are at the top of graal need to figure this out, soon!

mhermher
02-17-2002, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by konidias


I don't see what would be wrong with giving a few people supermod power or something.. if they abuse it then they have the power taken away.. it's pretty simple anyway. :)
ROFFEL AT UR SIG KONI!

TO Brad: Hi hi i stole roffel bai bai

Brad
02-17-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by mhermher

ROFFEL AT UR SIG KONI!

TO Brad: Hi hi i stole roffel bai bai

bish