PDA

View Full Version : Unaris.

Brad
02-16-2002, 10:25 PM
My kingdom Unaris got all kingdom support and admin support finished today. We also have all the levels done. Im hoping Ghost will put it up soon. I kept this project secret for a long time because getting flamed isnt my favorite thing. Well, I am first setting up an rp event so that the cave just doesnt appear like celtians did. I am trying to get one of the kingdom leaders that supported to help in this. Will Kamuii, Icehawk, or Toad please reply and tell me if you can be on either today or tonight? Im going to need you and a few of your men to help in this event. I dont even know if we are officially a kingdom yet. But, I do know that I have all support, the story is made, and all the ranks are set up. The levels are done, and I am 95 % sure we are. Before you start flaming if you would like to see the story along with the ranks and possibly the levels please im me on AIM at p0indexter69. The 0 is a zero.

Thanks alot..

spi
02-17-2002, 12:34 AM
Brad... isn't this your 4th kingdom or something?

Brad
02-17-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by spi
Brad... isn't this your 4th kingdom or something? ;)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-17-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Brad
;)
Outlaws
Acurx
Curon
some other one
UNARIS

5TH TIME LUCKY :D

Brad
02-17-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Outlaws
Acurx
Curon
some other one
UNARIS

5TH TIME LUCKY :D

Outlaws, would have worked if Karakaze didint hate us O.o :P
Acurx i gave up on.
Curon was taken by admins.
No other one.
Unaris will work. K.

spi
02-17-2002, 01:19 AM
;)

SabLee
02-17-2002, 01:26 AM
Heh i might join unless Zormite comes back

Brad
02-17-2002, 01:38 AM
No more kingdom. Lyndzey opened my eyes to seeing I dont want to manage a kingdom. It will take up all of my time and I love Karakaze. Also, Im trying to get bomy gang and make it kewl.

02-17-2002, 02:29 AM
oh good, I didnt want to delete my only bomy member *PHEW*

Brad
02-17-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
oh good, I didnt want to delete my only bomy member *PHEW*

werd

SabLee
02-17-2002, 04:20 AM
Heh i wanted to join bomy gang wait a sec i am in bomy gang AHAHA

Bird2prey
02-17-2002, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Brad
My kingdom Unaris got all kingdom support and admin support finished today. We also have all the levels done. Im hoping Ghost will put it up soon. I kept this project secret for a long time because getting flamed isnt my favorite thing. Well, I am first setting up an rp event so that the cave just doesnt appear like celtians did. I am trying to get one of the kingdom leaders that supported to help in this. Will Kamuii, Icehawk, or Toad please reply and tell me if you can be on either today or tonight? Im going to need you and a few of your men to help in this event. I dont even know if we are officially a kingdom yet. But, I do know that I have all support, the story is made, and all the ranks are set up. The levels are done, and I am 95 % sure we are. Before you start flaming if you would like to see the story along with the ranks and possibly the levels please im me on AIM at p0indexter69. The 0 is a zero.

Thanks alot..

What is it? The urine kingdom? Ha! HA HA HA HA . . . .

Bird2prey
02-17-2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by SabLee
Heh i wanted to join bomy gang wait a sec i am in bomy gang AHAHA

And I'm in the Bird Mafia but I don't go around advertising. (Like ArchOwl) Hehe sorry Archy.