PDA

View Full Version : why is this happening?

bumpertobumper
02-16-2002, 10:04 PM
it seems to me that in the last few months graal has really headed for the sewers. the new group of admins. spend their time making their own personal npcs that we, the people who pay to play cannot use.when in hell do we get something new?its obvious that stefan could care less about 2001, and only shows here once in a while to pretend that he cares, i for one am sick and tired of watching all these admins.trying to out do each other with their personal npcs. so, when you all go to the bathroom flush twice, its a long way to paris.

Googi
02-16-2002, 10:06 PM
Yeah, well, there's kinda a deadlock with the admins, they can't agree on stuff.

Brad
02-16-2002, 10:17 PM
Agreed Corpse.

1. Make bomy things for christ sake.
2. Try to possibly add something besides these god forsaken mini games.
3. Make things PLAYERS CAN USE.
4. Fire *****s.

Googi
02-16-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Brad
4. Fire *****s.

We'd have to fire Loriel, which is impossible.

konidias
02-16-2002, 10:28 PM
Shadow Knight seems to be one of the only staff that is doing working for 2k1.. but he never responds to you and he fools around with stuff that isn't beneficial to the players.. although I have to say that I like the metris high score record :p

If he makes the things he has on that news update list outside the admin house, I would be happy.. as long as he doesn't butcher bomy pet fighting. :(

Brad
02-16-2002, 10:30 PM
I want the old bomy pets back. That follow you and you can make them say stuff etc. I hate the new system : [. And, you are correct SK is the only active staff member.

Graal518
02-16-2002, 10:35 PM
Yep there is absolutely nothing to do on it anymore, I'd like to see this desert they've been talking about. And alas, it's true, the only things being added are things for the staff members themselves.

Correction
02-16-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by konidias
Shadow Knight seems to be one of the only staff that is doing working for 2k1.. but he never responds to you and he fools around with stuff that isn't beneficial to the players.. although I have to say that I like the metris high score record :p

If he makes the things he has on that news update list outside the admin house, I would be happy.. as long as he doesn't butcher bomy pet fighting. :( sk's been werkin his butt off!:eek: . . . only problem is wat brad sed, they're all little things like metris upgrades and minigames

cds96
02-16-2002, 11:10 PM
I couldnt agree more corpse.

Correction
02-16-2002, 11:12 PM
i like the old bomys system, too :(

Flameuss
02-16-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by bumpertobumper
it seems to me that in the last few months graal has really headed for the sewers. the new group of admins. spend their time making their own personal npcs that we, the people who pay to play cannot use.when in hell do we get something new?its obvious that stefan could care less about 2001, and only shows here once in a while to pretend that he cares, i for one am sick and tired of watching all these admins.trying to out do each other with their personal npcs. so, when you all go to the bathroom flush twice, its a long way to paris.

we get like 2 events a day before we used to get 7

Nastazio
02-16-2002, 11:25 PM
Corpse is a wise fellow.

Flameuss
02-16-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Correction
sk's been werkin his butt off!:eek: . . . only problem is wat brad sed, they're all little things like metris upgrades and minigames

working his butt off my ass loook at this

02-16-2002, 11:38 PM
I hear stefan doesnt care for graal2001 and gave it to loriel and birdbird, is this true?

Psyker
02-16-2002, 11:38 PM
WOO YEAH STAFF TOYS LOVE YOU GO GUYS! <3

:o/:rolleyes:

Kaimetsu
02-16-2002, 11:45 PM
SK does a lot more work than I'd ever be able to motivate myself to do.

Torankusu
02-16-2002, 11:48 PM
I want the old bomy pets back. That follow you and you can make them say stuff etc. I hate the new system : [. And, you are correct SK is the only active staff member. I hope that's what he brings back.

With this cyberpoc NPC that you can feed and ride them, but addable commands (20) and you can make them follow or go walking off.

Correction
02-16-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Flameuss

working his butt off my ass loook at this have you checked the updates sign lately?! . . . he's done a whole lot more in the past week than I've ever seen any admin do in a month on 2k1 (even if that is only like 2 updates) :rolleyes:

Flameuss
02-16-2002, 11:57 PM
he should not wast his time on harrassing newbs

Brad
02-17-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Flameuss
he should not wast his time on harrassing newbs

I'd do the same hahaha

spi
02-17-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
I hope that's what he brings back.

With this cyberpoc NPC that you can feed and ride them, but addable commands (20) and you can make them follow or go walking off.

i remember how if you used to touch my bomy he would follow you around and newbies would try to sell him

Correction
02-17-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by spi

i remember how if you used to touch my bomy he would follow you around and newbies would try to sell him HAHAHAHA i remember that. . . and i took him back from one guy and the dude thought i had stole him

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-17-2002, 01:00 AM
Don't get me started on the desert. That was the only thing I was looking forward to on Graal 2001, and it's still not here yet, despite the fact it was supposed to be up 2 weeks ago. You can read my news post on www.graal2001.com when Birdbird made the announcment and when he promised it would be online

Romeo2k
02-17-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by spi

i remember how if you used to touch my bomy he would follow you around and newbies would try to sell him

lel that was cool

Flameuss
02-17-2002, 01:12 AM
when i was a newb i got a birce 2 following me 1 yera ago and i tryed to sell it rofl

Scorpz
02-17-2002, 01:57 AM
Sk is how most of the staff members should be, He cares for graal so he does so much work for it, If he stops it would be as hard as hell to find some one else to take his place, I like the fact that with his npcs he will make the players laugh like the small thing, say by taking thier stands apart then everyone starts laughing at the person who just had the roof of the stand ripped away, Its a shame he does'nt reply to pms but who in the staff does?

DeathChill
02-17-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Scorpz
Sk is how most of the staff members should be, He cares for graal so he does so much work for it, If he stops it would be as hard as hell to find some one else to take his place, I like the fact that with his npcs he will make the players laugh like the small thing, say by taking thier stands apart then everyone starts laughing at the person who just had the roof of the stand ripped away, Its a shame he does'nt reply to pms but who in the staff does? *points at self*
ME!
hey I got your account back for you :[

Scorpz
02-17-2002, 02:22 AM
Your kyle?

OMFG!!!!!!!1111

*Worships kyle his a God*

Torankusu
02-17-2002, 03:01 AM
WTF222222|

No, really.
The only things I have seen so far from SK are Hell, that npc that sends people to hell(and hell itself), those metris things.

All of the other things on the sign I've yet to see, although I have seen SK playing with some fish NPC (there's already a quest. :\).

That desert is pretty much the only thing I am looking forward to, but I doubt it'll come.

Graal2001 is gone. Seriously. Every solution all of the admins would have to agree on.
Birdbird does not want futuristic stuff here, he wants it for 2230
And SK is adding laser tag things.

I don't really see what harm the zal. updates would do, considering most of the Roleplaying is going to move to 2002.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-17-2002, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
WTF222222|

No, really.
The only things I have seen so far from SK are Hell, that npc that sends people to hell(and hell itself), those metris things.

All of the other things on the sign I've yet to see, although I have seen SK playing with some fish NPC (there's already a quest. :\).

That desert is pretty much the only thing I am looking forward to, but I doubt it'll come.

Graal2001 is gone. Seriously. Every solution all of the admins would have to agree on.
Birdbird does not want futuristic stuff here, he wants it for 2230
And SK is adding laser tag things.

I don't really see what harm the zal. updates would do, considering most of the Roleplaying is going to move to 2002.
Forum PM

Providence_Admin3
02-17-2002, 03:27 AM
Corpse = +respects.

psichill
02-17-2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3
Corpse = +respects.

no no no! It's :

Corpse = +respects

Spanko
02-17-2002, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by psichill

no no no! It's :

Corpse = +respects No it's actually Corpse.respects+=Corpse.respects^2; ;P

Bird2prey
02-17-2002, 02:21 PM
I want the old bomy pets back. That follow you and you can make them say stuff etc. I hate the new system : [. And, you are correct SK is the only active staff member.

Birdbird uploaded the Bird Mafia HQ, most of which is open to players. Also the Lamp shop will be open soon, thanks to Birdbird.

Iracious
02-17-2002, 03:36 PM
Graal has been going "downhill" since it began. Graal sucks. x_x

Spunky2000ca
02-18-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Correction
i like the old bomys system, too :(

The old bomys were really cool. I owned 2 different bomys, a xen and.. another, I forget, for some time. It was really funny when they switched the owner tag recognition from "show owner" to "list owners"
Everyone would have a bomy that would say something extremely offensive when someone said "show owner" and then the offended person would walk off in frustration as to why the bomy didn't show the owners name. :D

Kaimetsu
02-18-2002, 02:40 AM
Soon Graal will undergo a renaissance, for fireworks are on their way.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-18-2002, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Soon Graal will undergo a renaissance, for fireworks are on their way.
It better be like "Ono the fireworks burned the buildings down! All the hats magically dissapeared and the cash monies flew away to some planet and will never return. It's time to reshape Graal in the people's image"

Birdbird_0
02-18-2002, 02:56 AM
its hard to do anything with Sk and I are the only ones doing it.
The lats are lazy bums, I just fired ALL of them, and I'm rehiring again, I hire them after they show me very good work, and than do jack ****, and frankly, its starting to REALLy piss me off, I don't hire some one giving them lat forum acess with nothing in return.

The people that do get hired a new demand rc ftp nc before they even do anything. And most of the people who do apply for positions suck ass, honest truth, I'm tired of the stupid pms and requests, I'm tired of the lazy asses that play this game and expect to be on the team.

As for Shadowknight, he has good intentions but those always seem to turn out into staff only npcs, and I've talked to him before about this, so right now I'm just thowing my hands up into the air about to restirct ALL staff npcs that use the excuses "testing" and such, its just becomeing rediculess.

Yes Stefan IS working on 2k2 and gave Management positions to me and Loriel, and in order for 2230 to go up 2k2 has to go up first, so I'm dead locked there to work on 2k2, and GodSpeeds removal just speeds up the project not slows it down.

There is nothing I can really do anymore, I've tryed to add stuff, I fail, or I get insulted. I hire people, they give me the middle finger and ignore me. You people thing the management of graal is bad? Look at the players!

If you guys want a better 2k1, you better find some good workers that care about the levels and graphics, npcs and such not the tag and "leet" acess and crap, because I swere, next person that dubble crosses me again and gives me the perverbial middle finger after I hire them gets banned. I don't hire somone who turns around two weeks later after doing nothing saying they quit because they have no time.

If you want a better 2k1, tell the ssjgouz and people to stop begging for positions, and start getting people who care about graal to work with a nice clean application to start working. It gets really hard when the players think they have no part in the way that the server is and how it developes.

Yes I am mad, I don't get mad very often, even if at all, mostly upset at times, but now I am MAD.
e_e

Birdbird_0
02-18-2002, 02:59 AM
I'm also really ticked off that SOMEONE massed out my AIM name to everyone saying to message me about restaking hats and adding them.

Note to all who did that: YOU WERE BLOCKED.

added:
and that I gave out the 2230picso to about three trusted friends, and one of them became the idiot (don't know who yet) and posted it somewhere avalible to all and I can't deleat it, so that makes me EXTREEMLY mad that a close freind of mine would acutaly betray my turst, and that people would flock to it thinking its some sort of amusment park.

2230 does not want premature releases, it only gives it a bad publisity and such, releases come in pakets that developers carefully make as to not damage the whole excitment as you may call it, of the release of the "insert thing"

spi
02-18-2002, 03:00 AM
he has spoken

Domini
02-18-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
its hard to do anything with Sk and I are the only ones doing it.
The lats are lazy bums, I just fired ALL of them, and I'm rehiring again, I hire them after they show me very good work, and than do jack ****, and frankly, its starting to REALLy piss me off, I don't hire some one giving them lat forum acess with nothing in return.

The people that do get hired a new demand rc ftp nc before they even do anything. And most of the people who do apply for positions suck ass, honest truth, I'm tired of the stupid pms and requests, I'm tired of the lazy asses that play this game and expect to be on the team.

As for Shadowknight, he has good intentions but those always seem to turn out into staff only npcs, and I've talked to him before about this, so right now I'm just thowing my hands up into the air about to restirct ALL staff npcs that use the excuses "testing" and such, its just becomeing rediculess.

Yes Stefan IS working on 2k2 and gave Management positions to me and Loriel, and in order for 2230 to go up 2k2 has to go up first, so I'm dead locked there to work on 2k2, and GodSpeeds removal just speeds up the project not slows it down.

There is nothing I can really do anymore, I've tryed to add stuff, I fail, or I get insulted. I hire people, they give me the middle finger and ignore me. You people thing the management of graal is bad? Look at the players!

If you guys want a better 2k1, you better find some good workers that care about the levels and graphics, npcs and such not the tag and "leet" acess and crap, because I swere, next person that dubble crosses me again and gives me the perverbial middle finger after I hire them gets banned. I don't hire somone who turns around two weeks later after doing nothing saying they quit because they have no time.

If you want a better 2k1, tell the ssjgouz and people to stop begging for positions, and start getting people who care about graal to work with a nice clean application to start working. It gets really hard when the players think they have no part in the way that the server is and how it developes.

Yes I am mad, I don't get mad very often, even if at all, mostly upset at times, but now I am MAD.
e_e Hey, I would help you, but all I can do is manage staff. I can't do levels/npcs/graphics :(

Birdbird_0
02-18-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Domini
Hey, I would help you, but all I can do is manage staff. I can't do levels/npcs/graphics :(

We don't need staff though, We need workers, Alkaren and the police handel the local server stuff, Global admins handel the account, and all rcs can reset, also accoutn passes can be changed at the site.

DEVELOPERS not complainers!

gah, ;\ I need a soda.

Googi
02-18-2002, 03:04 AM
Bird should be GM of Graal2001. Loriel is just a lazy guy who does nothing and rejects every idea that doesn't make him more powerful.

Birdbird_0
02-18-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Bird should be GM of Graal2001. Loriel is just a lazy guy who does nothing and rejects every idea that doesn't make him more powerful.

I don't want to be a GM, I don't want to administrate, I want to develop, I'm good at it and I want to stick with it, I'm nice to people and am VERY open with my opinyons, and I do suppress alot of agner, but I'm not violent.

People please speak your mind here (just not breaking the rules too far) I don't bite, or ban unjustly.

Googi
02-18-2002, 03:11 AM
owell...

Shadow Knight for GM of graal2001 then.

Birdbird_0
02-18-2002, 03:12 AM
owell...

Shadow Knight for GM of graal2001 then.

Loriel and I are already basicly that, but with the title Manger

mhermher
02-18-2002, 03:12 AM

or ban unjustly.

:rolleyes:
yeah sure
lol just kidding :P it was my own fault

i were joking with you and sadi like 'MAEK ME STAWF OR ELSE I KEEL BIWRDBIWRD'
and stuff ;( then u banned me for 10 min ban :O:megaeek: :megaeek:

Torankusu
02-18-2002, 03:13 AM
Bird should be GM of Graal2001. Loriel is just a lazy guy who does nothing and rejects every idea that doesn't make him more powerful. I don't think he rejected my ideas. In fact, all he said was "that would mean more work."

That's the usual response from him, though.

Birdbird_0
02-18-2002, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by mhermher

:rolleyes:
yeah sure
lol just kidding :P it was my own fault

i were joking with you and sadi like 'MAEK ME STAWF OR ELSE I KEEL BIWRDBIWRD'
and stuff ;( then u banned me for 10 min ban :O:megaeek: :megaeek:

You kept pmming me with stuff like
"I R WIL BE CRUPT AND TAK WEIRD AND BE COOL LIEK YOU"

repeditively with more comments weirder than than, than after unbanning you 3 min later, you come on and say that it was a mastake of hirng me because I do no work, when in fact I was doing 4 slum levels at that very moment e_e

*sings in Jamacain swing*
and de anger bar... goes right up, up up up, up up up, who knows when, it will finaly pop, up up up, up up up.

than, I repeat to myself, I am not a skitso many times over and its all ok.

Torankusu
02-18-2002, 03:20 AM
speaking of the mind:

Graal2001 is stuck. It's all Economy and I really do blame konidias and stefan for that.

The reasons:
Konidias-
--Apple baking
--Snow Cone stuff
--Bread baking ?
--MARKET (THIS JUST SCREAMS "HEY SELL UR HATSL OLOL")

Stefan-
--Making hats cost money and making them limited.

Roleplaying is moving away from mini-economic game hell and onto a server that looks better.

The only things I have really seen from shadow knight is the npcs he's been playing with and the metris thing. I really don't see why a hell is needed.

mhermher
02-18-2002, 07:12 PM

You kept pmming me with stuff like
"I R WIL BE CRUPT AND TAK WEIRD AND BE COOL LIEK YOU"

repeditively with more comments weirder than than, than after unbanning you 3 min later, you come on and say that it was a mastake of hirng me because I do no work, when in fact I was doing 4 slum levels at that very moment e_e

*sings in Jamacain swing*
and de anger bar... goes right up, up up up, up up up, who knows when, it will finaly pop, up up up, up up up.

than, I repeat to myself, I am not a skitso many times over and its all ok.
omg, i didnt say im wanna be crup adn koll liek u i sadi i keel u and stuff yeah i sadi u dont do any wokr but what sdid i say after?
THAT IT WAS A JOKE... lel
bah nm
anyways it was a joke ok?

Kohojogo
02-18-2002, 09:10 PM
I hate that i'm not so good at GFX, levels or NPC codeing o.O
I care with Graal2001... I just can't get any staff jobs like Police or FAQ :(

Could any here tell me how to get G2K1 normal staff?
:-/

Dillard
02-18-2002, 10:56 PM
Lady Auron is the Graphics Admin, surely she does somehting, i have seen some of her work and it is good, everytime that i see her on graal 2001 she is most often working on gfxs. She would not have gotten the job if she were not good. not all are worthless......

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-18-2002, 11:34 PM
I don't like the updates board, it makes it look like the staff hav actually done some work over the last little while. Ghost Pirate told me that Hell has been there for a long time, so they quickly post it up on the updates board to make it look like it was a "developing project" they were recently working on, which is not true of course. Same with the fishinn bug

Jap
02-19-2002, 02:50 AM
We all feel that way. But, to the new people here...I'm sure they love it.

Falcor
02-19-2002, 06:24 AM
I thought he only gave me the tileset :O? I'm wrong aparently.
And mesosad that 2230 will have to be put up after 2k2. Now instead of releasing in [someoddmonth] we we release in [someodmonth]+5 or something =\

Darkspector
02-19-2002, 07:23 AM
I think Most Admin are curropt and self centered. I bet Graal would be alot more fun with all the npcs out there that the admin tease us with. I think that graal was going up for a time but then the Economy system took a direct hit when hat went for sale. That was a very big leap downward. Scamming went from just bomies to Hats. Ppl could raise the price as high as some ones willing to buy it. The Prices went form 20 to 300 in less than 5 minutes. Whats a hat really some usless gfx that floats on your fake head. They do squat but destroy our economy. Bomys are usless, mini-games are now ghost-games. House are worthless with out money to put in them and most of the money goes for the usless hats. The owners of the house make a profit big time with the Downpayment then the first rent. Every ones out of money by then and can afford to stay there if theres no money to put in the room. Jobs Suck and are boring. You do 45 minutes of work for maybe 30 gralets. Kingdoms are inactive. Every one hates every one. The same 30 ppl get the all the jobs and the suck at it. Graal is becoming the Real world. .Why do you think we play the game to escape this d*mn world for an hour or two
I move that we need to move to another online game or make one that elimates the jobs the curroption the hated the laws of economy by which we are bound to follow in both world. This GAMES BEGING TO TURN INTO THE REAL WORLD AND I HATE THE REAL WORLD

if you found any thing i missed thats wrong with this game please feel free to screw your self

Jap
02-19-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by spi

Not me, I hated that ugly thing! I wanted that pink thing off me! :D Or maybe it was Konidias's.

Jap
02-19-2002, 12:16 PM
Birdbird, I'd really like to help. But there's not much I can do...if any at all. There is a lack of talant on my half. I can't make GFX, I can't script well, and I can't make levels. What else could I do to progress 2k1 into something better?