PDA

View Full Version : Nooooo!!!!!!!

Frolic_RC2
02-16-2002, 07:09 AM
GET RID OF THESE FORUMS NOW!!! Damn why can't they keep game stuff to game stuff...thats why we have the graal main forums.

TrueHeaT
02-16-2002, 07:10 AM
Ah, shove it.

psihunter
02-16-2002, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Frolic_RC2
GET RID OF THESE FORUMS NOW!!! Damn why can't they keep game stuff to game stuff...thats why we have the graal main forums.

Kingdoms are a good part of graal now (take a look at 2k2 its based on it)
Get use to it

And this is game stuff

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 07:14 AM
We have these forums for discussion about kingdoms in general and individual kingdoms. If you don't appretiate these forums then don't post here.

Frolic_RC2
02-16-2002, 07:31 AM
These *** forums take up more then half that space! The forums are so damn cluttered! You people might as well delete the main forums now, because you have just removed its purpose.

psihunter
02-16-2002, 07:33 AM
These *** forums take up more then half that space! The forums are so damn cluttered! You people might as well delete the main forums now, because you have just removed its purpose.
not exactly

ZanderX
02-16-2002, 07:55 AM
Once they're fixed, only the Kingdoms subforum will show up on the main page. :)

Then you will enter the Kingdoms forum and you will see the others up on top.

Frolic_RC2
02-16-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Once they're fixed, only the Kingdoms subforum will show up on the main page. :)

Then you will enter the Kingdoms forum and you will see the others up on top.

And Kamuii is here to save the day. Ok I hope this will be added soon, because this really is annoying....I accidently click the Zormite forums instead of script sometimes...

ZanderX
02-16-2002, 08:03 AM

And Kamuii is here to save the day. Ok I hope this will be added soon, because this really is annoying....I accidently click the Zormite forums instead of script sometimes...

Haha.

But yes, I agree that they are too big and stuff.

Hopefully they'll be fixed soon. :)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-16-2002, 08:37 AM
Remove the individual forums for each kingdoms, and the kingdom leaders should be given modship to the role-playing forums. That's all we need, one role-playing forum

Kamuii
02-16-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Remove the individual forums for each kingdoms, and the kingdom leaders should be given modship to the role-playing forums. That's all we need, one role-playing forum

No. Organization is better.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-16-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Kamuii

No. Organization is better.
Meh, I don't see a point in the individual forums. The only reason I can see us using them is to announce dates and for planning attacks. Like a thread called "Secret attack stragety on this date"
Then the other kingdoms will read them and it's all gone to hell

toad1413
02-16-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Meh, I don't see a point in the individual forums. The only reason I can see us using them is to announce dates and for planning attacks. Like a thread called "Secret attack stragety on this date"
Then the other kingdoms will read them and it's all gone to hell

The kingdom leader can just send out a pm to each kingdom member.

Tommy2000
02-20-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Ah, shove it.

LOL YA! :D :D

OutlawP2P
02-21-2002, 02:57 AM
I would like to take this moment to say that I hate Soul Blade