02-15-2002, 10:58 PM
I have just added forums for kingdoms I know,
more will be added

Dillard
02-15-2002, 11:05 PM
LOL he didn't think of the Scurge of 2k1 Karakaze Troupe....:p

Googi
02-15-2002, 11:25 PM
I'm kinda thinking it would be because that would be a big argument forums.

TrueHeaT
02-16-2002, 12:14 AM
Yeah where's our forum :p

Shorty2Dope
02-16-2002, 12:19 AM
I thought it was just a 'guild' =/

*stabs the 60 second message*

TrueHeaT
02-16-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope
I thought it was just a 'guild' =/

*stabs the 60 second message*

A guild bigger and more powerful than any kingdom on [email protected]

Shorty2Dope
02-16-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

A guild bigger and more powerful than any kingdom on [email protected]

or a guild that is spoiled and has staff members/friends =/

If I made a guild I bet I couldn't get a cave and NPC's for it. Don't tell me they RP also.. The few times I have been on Graal I have not seen any RP =/

TrueHeaT
02-16-2002, 12:29 AM

or a guild that is spoiled and has staff members/friends =/

If I made a guild I bet I couldn't get a cave and NPC's for it. Don't tell me they RP also.. The few times I have been on Graal I have not seen any RP =/

Yes we RP damnit. Yesterday we stole Kamuii's crowns and trashed his castle, (I even made destroyed dustari crest graphics, broken and spilled bottles, and pee stains to litter the castle) then met with the bird mafia in our cave and organized a truce.

We get an NPC because we aren't some guild like Moogle Gov't. We're respected players, most of us, and we have good ideas and can RP well.
The only staff member I know of IN the guild is Nastazio, if he's still a cop.

Shorty2Dope
02-16-2002, 12:38 AM

Yes we RP damnit. Yesterday we stole Kamuii's crowns and trashed his castle, (I even made destroyed dustari crest graphics, broken and spilled bottles, and pee stains to litter the castle) then met with the bird mafia in our cave and organized a truce.

We get an NPC because we aren't some guild like Moogle Gov't. We're respected players, most of us, and we have good ideas and can RP well.
The only staff member I know of IN the guild is Nastazio, if he's still a cop.

Yea they sound ko0 and all but still not really fair to other guild owners =/

heh sounds like my kind of guild.. Too bad I don't play graal anymore.. Would be fun creating more havoc :)

TrueHeaT
02-16-2002, 12:41 AM

Yea they sound ko0 and all but still not really fair to other guild owners =/

heh sounds like my kind of guild.. Too bad I don't play graal anymore.. Would be fun creating more havoc :)

No offense to other guild owners, but if they had the ideas I do and presented them to admins, and the admins approved, AND their guild was proven to roleplay and its leader respected they could get the same thing...
it just takes work..

Karakaze is one of the only reasons anything ever happens on 2k1 now, you guys should be glad to have us.

cds96
02-16-2002, 01:46 AM
Would be nice to have a forum where we can boast about our achievements and stuffs.

feivel
02-16-2002, 02:00 AM
Yeah I agree with Trueheat/Tybalt,
you are all spoiled little ungrateful brats,
I mean come on,
we steal from you, milk your cows, rape your women, beat your children, and stain your carpets and you whine and complains
*hmph!*

02-16-2002, 02:24 AM
yeah we need a forum so we can plan our heinous scemes better, so that we dont have to be angry that we missed events :)

TrueHeaT
02-16-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by feivel
Yeah I agree with Trueheat/Tybalt,
you are all spoiled little ungrateful brats,
I mean come on,
we steal from you, milk your cows, rape your women, beat your children, and stain your carpets and you whine and complains
*hmph!*

hey we aren't rapists or child beaters :(

Shorty2Dope
02-16-2002, 02:41 AM

hey we aren't rapists or child beaters :(

well damn.. then u guys suck :D

Kamuii
02-16-2002, 02:42 AM
Karakaze are quite neat, actually.

They should get their own forum soon. :)

Shorty2Dope
02-16-2002, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Kamuii
Karakaze are quite neat, actually.

They should get their own forum soon. :)

your using that account again :confused:

*stabs teh 60 second guy 3 times in a roll*

ZanderX
02-16-2002, 03:02 AM

your using that account again :confused:

*stabs teh 60 second guy 3 times in a roll*

Well, it's the account that's the mod for the Dustari subforum, so I have to use it.

Shorty2Dope
02-16-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Well, it's the account that's the mod for the Dustari subforum, so I have to use it.

why don't you just use your kamuii one!?

ZanderX
02-16-2002, 03:05 AM

why don't you just use your kamuii one!?

::Points to 7900 posts.::

Shorty2Dope
02-16-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

::Points to 7900 posts.::

lol so? within a week or 2 u will have enough for avatar and since your a mod u can prolly change ya title. Other than that post don't count much unless you use them to show your super cool :(

TrueHeaT
02-16-2002, 03:18 AM
who cares about post counts

ZanderX
02-16-2002, 03:33 AM
who cares about post counts

Me, only because I have the most. :P

psichill
02-16-2002, 03:52 AM
Trueheat is so nice to me!

Because I go on for like an hour a week because my internet is ghetto and he hasn't removed me :) *LOEV*

konidias
02-16-2002, 03:59 AM
Bah.. karakaze don't need their own forum.. now it's just getting ridiculous.. read the main forum, it's called KINGDOMS, something that your GUILD is not. :/

You sit here and complain about staff that get whatever they want, etc, yet you whine and ***** when you don't get forums and caves and weapons that you DO NOT NEED BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A KINGDOM.

You're only getting what you want because you have so many popular members/members that will create riots about how unfair it is.

gozen
02-16-2002, 04:11 AM
i didn't go on for like 3 weeks heh
but i was one of the first second time members heh

02-16-2002, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Bah.. karakaze don't need their own forum.. now it's just getting ridiculous.. read the main forum, it's called KINGDOMS, something that your GUILD is not. :/

You sit here and complain about staff that get whatever they want, etc, yet you whine and ***** when you don't get forums and caves and weapons that you DO NOT NEED BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A KINGDOM.

You're only getting what you want because you have so many popular members/members that will create riots about how unfair it is. our weapon is pretty much useless right now.

psichill
02-16-2002, 04:55 AM
I would have to agree to disagree konidias!

Only one thing you said was true:

"you have so many popular members/members that will create riots "

TrueHeaT
02-16-2002, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by konidias

You're only getting what you want because you have so many popular members/members that will create riots about how unfair it is.

oh boo hoo
we've got more active members than a kingdom, we roleplay better and more than a kingdom
we have what we deserve

Sure we don't "need" that dagger, kingdoms don't even "need" castles. Graal doesn't "need" anything but plain grass levels, but it has them because it enhances the gameplay.

spi
02-16-2002, 06:13 AM
karakaze forums pls

OutlawP2P
02-16-2002, 12:07 PM
*Smacks Mavis on the head with a shovel*

That'll learn yah to stay away from the well boy!

Brad
02-17-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by spi
karakaze forums pls

CrispinX
02-21-2002, 09:57 AM

oh boo hoo
we've got more active members than a kingdom, we roleplay better and more than a kingdom
we have what we deserve

Sure we don't "need" that dagger, kingdoms don't even "need" castles. Graal doesn't "need" anything but plain grass levels, but it has them because it enhances the gameplay.

preach it, jigga fug.