PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Crew


02-15-2002, 09:29 PM
Karakaze challenges you to a drinking contest.

Banjo180
02-15-2002, 09:58 PM
i would join if my graal was working

cds96
02-15-2002, 11:11 PM
sisok, you make my days bearable <3 ill be there to neck the lot!

Googi
02-15-2002, 11:28 PM
I will be there so that I can roll Karakaze drunks.

TDK_RC6
02-15-2002, 11:32 PM
i can drink lots of sprite

i shall reign supreme

02-16-2002, 02:46 PM
ajfoawenowqn
BUMAP

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Googi
I will be there so that I can roll Karakaze drunks.

Down a hill? ;) Or in a barrel?

Faheria_LAT1
02-16-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


Down a hill? ;) Or in a barrel?

*puts googi in a barrel* hmm, where's the highest hill around here? :P

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1


*puts googi in a barrel* hmm, where's the highest hill around here? :P

Let's test to see if a barrel acts as a parachute.

Silver, I'm sure you are brave enough to risk Googi's life.

TrueHeaT
02-16-2002, 03:36 PM
YES.
when?

Faheria_LAT1
02-16-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


Let's test to see if a barrel acts as a parachute.

Silver, I'm sure you are brave enough to risk Googi's life.

:D sure, *throws the barrel off a cliff* hmm.. I think I forgot something..
*10 seconds later* uhoh.. *hides parachute under grass tiles*

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1


:D sure, *throws the barrel off a cliff* hmm.. I think I forgot something..
*10 seconds later* uhoh.. *hides parachute under grass tiles*

*looks down the Cliff* Heyy...There's no jagged rocks... :( No fun.

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


*looks down the Cliff* Heyy...There's no jagged rocks... :( No fun.

*Uploads them with magic admin abilities* Problem solved!!!

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


*Uploads them with magic admin abilities* Problem solved!!!

<3 Now it's lots o' fun. :D

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


<3 Now it's lots o' fun. :D

"Mommy, mommy!!! Is that blood coming out of Googi's ear!!!"

"W-why n-no dear, it's... s-strawberry j-jam"

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


"Mommy, mommy!!! Is that blood coming out of Googi's ear!!!"

"W-why n-no dear, it's... s-strawberry j-jam"

Free strawberry jam, and me without a jar. :/

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


Free strawberry jam, and me without a jar. :/

*Hands him a jar*

Oh wait thats my monthy human blood ration.

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


*Hands him a jar*

Oh wait thats my monthy human blood ration.

Eh..That's alright. *looks down the cliff* Silver did throw him down kinda far...*cringes*

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


Eh..That's alright. *looks down the cliff* Silver did throw him down kinda far...*cringes*

A little... too far, if you ask me... *Music from the Twilight Zone plays*

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


A little... too far, if you ask me... *Music from the Twilight Zone plays*

...I think he needs help...*walks off, then comes back with a ladder and throws it down the cliff*

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


...I think he needs help...*walks off, then comes back with a ladder and throws it down the cliff*

I don't think I can come up with a retort to top that comment. ;)

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


I don't think I can come up with a retort to top that comment. ;)

Muwahahaha! :D This was going off on a tangent, but it was fun.

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


Muwahahaha! :D This was going off on a tangent, but it was fun.

...and so ends the tale of Googi and his dream of barrel air surfing... or something...

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


...and so ends the tale of Googi and his dream of barrel air surfing... or something...

...And they lived happily ever after...Or...something...o.O

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


...And they lived happily ever after...Or...something...o.O

And they lived happily ever after... until they died in a plane crash.

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


And they lived happily ever after... until they died in a plane crash.

Did they get their in-flight peanuts? If they didn't, the ending wasn't truly "happy."

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


Did they get their in-flight peanuts? If they didn't, the ending wasn't truly "happy."

Again with the un-toppable jesting. :D

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


Again with the un-toppable jesting. :D

Witticism is a fun practice. I should try it more. :p

Brad
02-16-2002, 08:27 PM
I am the soul karakaze bomy, just remember bomys can drink alot more that humans! :D

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Brad
I am the soul karakaze bomy, just remember bomys can drink alot more that humans! :D

Just remember that undead wriaths kill bomys just as easily as they do humans.

02-17-2002, 01:18 AM
we should have it some time next week, we just need ghostpirate to not wuss out and okay the idea ;)

03-06-2002, 05:59 AM
GHOST! THIS MUST BE PUT ON SCHEDULE.