PDA

View Full Version : Life iz good, k?

Googi
02-15-2002, 07:05 AM
I Messaged BirdBird this morning so that I could complain about level makers not co-operating with police and the laws police make, so now rox might be getting owner tags and there will definitly be anti-scamming NPC's placed in the market :)

This is what makes it worth it to re-upgrade :D

Brad
02-15-2002, 07:06 AM
If rocks get owner tags Im rioting.

Fin.

Googi
02-15-2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Brad
If rocks get owner tags Im rioting.

Fin.

That's okay, I've been rioting for 4 months just to get them owner tags.

you are a *****, rock tags will not work, AT ALL.

ArchOwl
if anti scamming happens in market
and rocks get owner tags
cyrix and i will go crazy and pkfest >:|

funnylinkwantsbomys
02-15-2002, 07:08 AM
life is good
graal isnt good

Googi
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
you are a *****, rock tags will not work, AT ALL.

They will work quite well as long as mining areas are made NPK, which they will be made of course.

Torankusu
I don't understand.

The co-owner/owner (birdbird and loriel (?)) have to agree and put it up. How are the level makers the ones not agreeing with the law? The co-owner/owners ALSO have to agree with the law. I think.

Googi
02-15-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
I don't understand.

The co-owner/owner (birdbird and loriel (?)) have to agree and put it up. How are the level makers the ones not agreeing with the law? The co-owner/owners ALSO have to agree with the law. I think.

This morning BirdBird said he agrees and would talk to shadow knight.

Torankusu
02-15-2002, 07:11 AM
great. i will tell corpse to watch out because his gems are likely to disappear.

Griffyn
02-15-2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
great. i will tell corpse to watch out because his gems are likely to disappear.
if it does happen, it would be the fourth time he lost his gems

AlkarenHyralt
02-15-2002, 07:16 AM
Loriel told me no. I don't think birdbird would do that behind Loriel's back.

And I say no. Hell, when I see birdbird I will tell him no.

Torankusu
02-15-2002, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Loriel told me no. I don't think birdbird would do that behind Loriel's back.

And I say no. Hell, when I see birdbird I will tell him no. Rock tags are ridiculous.

I mean, yeah, it might be annoying for someone to PK you when you're mining, but you have to learn to defend yourself sometime, even if you are always posting "damn karakaze i will pk them!11" all the time.

Brad
02-15-2002, 07:20 AM
Miner pking should be legal. Along with scamming.

spi
02-15-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Miner pking should be legal. Along with scamming.

voet4me 4 polize masta chef and ur wish wil cum troo

AlkarenHyralt
02-15-2002, 07:34 AM
It has been decided; there will be no owner tags. Indeed, life is good.

Correction
02-15-2002, 07:34 AM
1 - if EVERYTHING gets tags, it'll put Police outa buisness
2 - If everything gets tags and there's never any danger of you dieing or losing something, then whats the fun? The whole point behind the game is to be fun, and fun = a challange or something exciting. . . why do you go repelling? 'cause it's scary! it's fun! :rolleyes:

Googi
02-15-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
It has been decided; there will be no owner tags. Indeed, life is good.

Well, still, there will be anti-scamming stuff.

Alkaren still has yet to tell me why he thinks owner tags are such a terrible idea.

spi
02-15-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Alkaren still has yet to tell me why he thinks owner tags are such a terrible idea.

because you thought it up

Correction
02-15-2002, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by spi

because you thought it up haha

ArchOwl
02-15-2002, 07:50 AM
anti scamming isnt that much of a deal, since itll put those "OMFG FREE APPLES!!!!" people in their place

but owner tags would ruin the fun and challenge of rock stealing, and preventing rocks to be stolen :(

DeathChill
02-15-2002, 08:08 AM
I remember awhile ago when Asuka was Police I was mining and Lamer came and started stealing my rocks and I told him to go away and he tried to PK me and called Asuka and Asuka said he was going to jail me for stealing Lamer's rocks but then I told Asuka that they were my rocks and he said "Rock stealing is legal" Don't remember if Lamer's name was Lamer at the time..I remember it was him and he was a red fish.
That TRULY annoyed me how he did things for his friends :/

Correction
02-15-2002, 08:10 AM
cops have a thing now so they can see who last bombed the wall

DeathChill
02-15-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Correction
cops have a thing now so they can see who last bombed the wall
Yes BUT still he was ready to jail me when Lamer said they were his rocks but when I told him they were mine he said it wasn't illegal :/

lol but Lamer's a nice guy now :D

Correction
02-15-2002, 08:48 AM
i need to take this sig down. . . i just started rock stealing lately, like 2 days ago, and the day i put this sig up, like 30 mins later i got jailed (yah it was legit) but hype sed "I know you're a big rock stealer" haha.. i just thought that was funny 'cause i'm really not, I had JUST started doing it :p

(p.s. this was not intended to offend hype)

Psyker
02-15-2002, 09:16 AM
hah, stupid googi.

i told you rock owner tags were ridiculous.

Bird2prey
02-15-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by ArchOwl
if anti scamming happens in market
and rocks get owner tags
cyrix and i will go crazy and pkfest >:|

Hell yeah!

Googi
02-15-2002, 10:44 AM
...Alkaren doesn't want to tell meh why he hates the idea = It's a kurrupt reason.

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-15-2002, 12:08 PM
...Alkaren doesn't want to tell meh why he hates the idea = It's a kurrupt reason.

No, it is a stupid idea, sorry. The only thing you own, are the bombs you buy to blast the wall, and the pick axes you use to get the gems. But did you buy the parcel of land you bombed? I don't think so, sir. So therefore, you cannot own something that you never bought in the first place. It's like if I threw a baseball into shelves loaded with boxes of poptarts in a grocery store. The baseball may be mine, but the poptarts that fall to the ground don't belong to me because I knocked them down with my baseball, now does it?

Faheria_LAT1
02-15-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords

No, it is a stupid idea, sorry. The only thing you own, are the bombs you buy to blast the wall, and the pick axes you use to get the gems. But did you buy the parcel of land you bombed? I don't think so, sir. So therefore, you cannot own something that you never bought in the first place. It's like if I threw a baseball into shelves loaded with boxes of poptarts in a grocery store. The baseball may be mine, but the poptarts that fall to the ground don't belong to me because I knocked them down with my baseball, now does it?
ghahaahhah ownage! <3<3<3<3<3

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-15-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1

ghahaahhah ownage! <3<3<3<3<3

It's just a little something I like to call common sense. ;) If I could bomb things, and become the owner of what I just bombed, I wouldn't waste my time with rocks, hells no.

Slaktmaster
02-15-2002, 02:03 PM

It's just a little something I like to call common sense. ;) If I could bomb things, and become the owner of what I just bombed, I wouldn't waste my time with rocks, hells no.
Hahaha!

toad1413
02-15-2002, 02:12 PM
*throws a baseball at Stefan and knocks him unconsious*

Muhahaha! Now I own Stefan!! ;)

Bird2prey
02-15-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by toad1413
*throws a baseball at Stefan and knocks him unconsious*

Muhahaha! Now I own Stefan!! ;)

*throws a baseball at Toad and knocks him unconcious*

Muahaha! Now I own the Zormite Kingdom! :cool:

ArchOwl
02-15-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey

*throws a baseball at Toad and knocks him unconcious*

Muahaha! Now I own the Zormite Kingdom! :cool:

*throws the bomy moon at all three of you*

muahahaha! now i own cyrix, the zormite kingdom, and graal!

Bird2prey
02-15-2002, 02:21 PM

*throws the bomy moon at all three of you*

muahahaha! now i own cyrix, the zormite kingdom, and graal!

*Uses his undead powers to dodge the bomy moon*

Muahaha!!!! You cannot kill me!!! For I am already dead!!!

ArchOwl
02-15-2002, 02:26 PM

*Uses his undead powers to dodge the bomy moon*

Muahaha!!!! You cannot kill me!!! For I am already dead!!!

how could you dodge the bomy moon, its like 3 or 4 levels big and the only way you could dodge it would be if you had on 20 maximum speed lat boots at once O_o

Bird2prey
02-15-2002, 02:27 PM

how could you dodge the bomy moon, its like 3 or 4 levels big and the only way you could dodge it would be if you had on 20 maximum speed lat boots at once O_o

Because I have evil undead powers. :rolleyes:

ArchOwl
02-15-2002, 02:30 PM

Because I have evil undead powers. :rolleyes: :megaeek:

toad1413
02-15-2002, 02:38 PM
well, pffft.

*walks over to Cyrix and ArchOwl and grabs his kingdom and his Stefan back*

MINE! :D

ArchOwl
02-15-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by toad1413
well, pffft.

*walks over to Cyrix and ArchOwl and grabs his kingdom and his Stefan back*

MINE! :D

what about SSJGOKU {LOOKING 4 GF} that got squished by the bomy moon?

Googi
02-15-2002, 09:09 PM

You seem to own trees.

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 08:42 AM

You seem to own trees.

You seem to own at not making sense. :(

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 08:48 AM

You seem to own trees.

That is because you buy the seed that grows into the tree.

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 11:34 AM

You seem to own trees.

As Cyrix said, you buy the seed, therefore, it is your seed, which grows into a tree that is from your seed. To own rocks, would mean you physically own the property the rocks happen to be on. Rocks fall from the terra-formation you bombed. You do not own the ground, or that plot of land unless specified. Therefore it would be pointless to own something that was never yours. It would make more sense for miners to pay a fee to lay claims in different areas of 2001. They'd get a plot of land that is theirs, and they can mine, and have 100% of the spoils. That's more realistic than bombing a side of a hill in the middle of nowhere and saying that rock is yours, isn't it?

Googi
02-16-2002, 11:37 AM
You do not own the plot of land that the tree grows from.

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 11:44 AM
You do not own the plot of land that the tree grows from.

But you buy the seed, and the land is accessable. It's your tree? Did you buy the rocks? No. You bought the bombs to blow the sides of the hills up. I'm sorry if I think owner tags for rocks is a stupid idea, because it is! There's other people who probably think the same thing. Stop being so obsessive over it, for crying out loud...

End. Fini. Termination. The fat lady has sung, hell has frozen over, and pigs are flying 747's. (Sigla, I'll kill you for making this quote. <3)

Psyker
02-16-2002, 11:47 AM
Stop being so obsessive over it, for crying out loud...
he'll do anything to tick me off. :)

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

he'll do anything to tick me off. :)

I come to these main forums, and I see Googi with an obsession with rocks having owner tags, a chronic hatred towards the Karakaze Troupe, and to you. I find it to be really sad. :(

Googi
02-16-2002, 11:54 AM
Well, out of options...

Jobs are not meant to be linked to RPing, as neither is Gralat, therefore there is no reason that jobs need to be realistic, seeing as after all we have walls that have unlimited rocks, and trees that can grow in a day (graalian day)

Googi
02-16-2002, 11:58 AM

a chronic hatred towards the Karakaze Troupe

Not so chronic, if rocks get owner tags, then Karakaze might as well just be Bomy Gang or Swordsman to me.

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 12:03 PM
Yes...But Graal is only a game. :( It dosen't need to be taken so seriously.

Googi
02-16-2002, 12:06 PM

I'm not doing this for me, when I started doing it, it was for me, but I haven't had my rocks stolen in a month, and soon I won't even be mining anymore.

freddyfox
02-16-2002, 12:09 PM
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

NO.

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 12:09 PM

Hey Cyn show us some more of your levels.

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-16-2002, 12:13 PM

Hey Cyn show us some more of your levels.

When I get working on it again, I will. I haven't been feeling good enough lately. Being that I messed up my leg, and some headaches here, or there. :(

Bird2prey
02-16-2002, 12:26 PM

When I get working on it again, I will. I haven't been feeling good enough lately. Being that I messed up my leg, and some headaches here, or there. :(

:-(