PDA

View Full Version : BirdBird, Loriel, or Any Graal2001 Staff.

02-15-2002, 06:08 AM
me and TrueHeaT are in serious need of password changing privelages for the Karakaze Cave. The only person that has them is Naztazio, and he doesnt get on much. My account is ghostsamurai, and if you can do this quickly thankyou :)

spi
02-15-2002, 06:11 AM
i think it would be better just to have the tag to let you in, because i never know the password

02-15-2002, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by spi
i think it would be better just to have the tag to let you in, because i never know the password I think we should have to go back to a song, but without the stupid little cheater thing.

Birdbird_0
02-15-2002, 06:14 AM
I'm not the one that put that npc there, so I'm not too sure if it uses a server flag, a local flag, or just something in the NPC, I'm sure its a Global Flag, but does it give you tagg adding rights once you get it?

02-15-2002, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
I'm not the one that put that npc there, so I'm not too sure if it uses a server flag, a local flag, or just something in the NPC, I'm sure its a Global Flag, but does it give you tagg adding rights once you get it? I dont think so, its different than the King flag thingy.

DeathChill
02-15-2002, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
I'm not the one that put that npc there, so I'm not too sure if it uses a server flag, a local flag, or just something in the NPC, I'm sure its a Global Flag, but does it give you tagg adding rights once you get it?
I think it's in the serverflags...
something.Karakazeking=Nastazio,blehbleh

Nastazio
02-15-2002, 09:10 AM
Loriel gave me the flag, i thought i asked him to give Tybalt and Sisok the flag =|