PDA

View Full Version : Something's wrong...

TrueHeaT
02-15-2002, 05:08 AM
My guild of troublemakers is somehow larger and more powerful than the Dustari, and I'm not going to kick anyone out.

funnylinkwantsbomys
02-15-2002, 05:09 AM
lel

TrueHeaT
02-15-2002, 05:10 AM
I'm saying Dustari needs to get its act together. Kamuii, get on Graal so we can kill you. That could revive Dustari.

Valder
02-15-2002, 05:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Providence_Admin3
02-15-2002, 05:12 AM
Dustari swallows now.

Domini
02-15-2002, 05:13 AM
:(

LilNiglet
02-15-2002, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
I'm saying Dustari needs to get its act together. Kamuii, get on Graal so we can kill you. That could revive Dustari.
*makes note not to put on tag around any of TrueHeat's cohorts*

Psyker
02-15-2002, 06:01 AM
the only group of people that could actually stand up to karakaze is mining inc, but then again, i could be wrong.

maybe it was because i held off about five of them at once last night?

02-15-2002, 06:04 AM
its terribly wrong, and I have been trying to fix it for weeks now, ICEHAWK GET SANTERRIAN TOGETHER ALSO :)

konidias
02-15-2002, 06:05 AM
It seems none of the 2k1 kingdom leaders care to pull their kingdoms together.. my guess, is that they're just going to move on to 2k2 and the 2k1 kingdoms will die.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-15-2002, 06:08 AM
Yes, I wish all the kingdom people would come back :(
If you don't take care of the kingdom on Graal 2001 then I don't think you deserve to lead 2k2's kingdoms. You can't take leadership for granted

02-15-2002, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Yes, I wish all the kingdom people would come back :(
If you don't take care of the kingdom on Graal 2001 then I don't think you deserve to lead 2k2's kingdoms. You can't take leadership for granted yeah, I think its BS how most kingdoms say they are dormant until 2002 comes out.

Brad
02-15-2002, 06:12 AM
Karakaze can easily kill any kingdom currently. We are powerful now :)

02-15-2002, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Karakaze can easily kill any kingdom currently. We are powerful now :) we are just so leet that we have to win by scientific laws.

ZanderX
02-15-2002, 06:15 AM
I do what I can. I can't do anything to inspire people to wear their tags other than telling them to, it's a matter of personal will as opposed to me ordering people to wear their tags.

Brad
02-15-2002, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
we are just so leet that we have to win by scientific laws.

Ino we rox

Birdbird_0
02-15-2002, 06:17 AM
Yes, its been long enough since Kamuii last got on, 1 hour every two to three days are not enough, I'll get to convince him to do it, if not, I'll try to get someone else to do the job or be his right hand man, because he has the whole forums/website/news for the sites going on, and its just due to inactivity that dustari has fallin, and Zormite, I see no one on, Toad get on the ball, Samurai? Get more people bleh. Karakazi (sp?) is like the only active "kingom" even though its not on graal.

Symon Get on more, no excuesses.

Birdbird_0
02-15-2002, 06:18 AM
Also, it doesn't matter about 2k2 kingdoms, if you can't manage a kingdom right now, you don't get to manage it on 2k2

kinda sucks, for the kingdom leaders :(

Psyker
02-15-2002, 06:18 AM
I am in no-PM jail until Alkaren believes I have 'learned my lesson'.

:)

Brad
02-15-2002, 06:19 AM
I am mad at loriel and dragonx. I scammed him fiar and square. I ahd no sign at my stand and he got loriel to take the moneys I scammed. UNFAIR : [

02-15-2002, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
I do what I can. I can't do anything to inspire people to wear their tags other than telling them to, it's a matter of personal will as opposed to me ordering people to wear their tags. you could introduce leet NPCs like a spear or something.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-15-2002, 06:25 AM
I do what I can. I can't do anything to inspire people to wear their tags other than telling them to, it's a matter of personal will as opposed to me ordering people to wear their tags. Yes you can
Remember that night a couple weeks back? There were like 30 people online, no Dustarians. Then you put your tag on and all of a sudden there were 5 Dustari people online. People lead by example

Brad
02-15-2002, 06:25 AM
you could introduce leet NPCs like a spear or something.

*cough*

WAITING FOR KARAKAZE BOMY RAG :(

*cough*

02-15-2002, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Brad

*cough*

WAITING FOR KARAKAZE BOMY RAG :(

*cough* you dont have arms though :(

TrueHeaT
02-15-2002, 06:29 AM
I do what I can. I can't do anything to inspire people to wear their tags other than telling them to, it's a matter of personal will as opposed to me ordering people to wear their tags.

Maybe you should recruit or try to convince people Dustari si best.

ZanderX
02-15-2002, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

Symon Get on more, no excuesses.

Sorry to say this, Stefan, but **** off.

You don't know how much stuff I do. I do more than just Graal, it is NOT my life. I get on when my life allows me to. And when I am on, I do things. I don't just idle. I take care of Dustari or do Police or Auctioneer work. If you'd check the Dustari site, I've done a shitload of work on the roster, there's going to be a rules overhaul, the forums have already been totally revamped with a new color scheme. All the site is lacking is news, which I wish someone would find a way for me to have news.

As for Dustari on Graal, I shouldn't have to be online for people to wear their tags.

02-15-2002, 06:31 AM
woo, Karakaze has no rules, no roster, no site, the two leaders have no other graal jobs, we are lazy asses.

ZanderX
02-15-2002, 06:33 AM
woo, Karakaze has no rules, no roster, no site, the two leaders have no other graal jobs, we are lazy asses.

Call me an ultra-organized freak. :P

Brad

YESH WE ARE.

Also, about bomys having no arms, we need something : [...maybe a spike we can put on our heads and run into people...an attactchable dagger

+ respects if i had one

TrueHeaT

and we maintain the most powerful force EVER or something
kamuii get on graal so we can kill you damnit stop avoiding us

ZanderX
02-15-2002, 06:35 AM

and we maintain the most powerful force EVER or something
kamuii get on graal so we can kill you damnit stop avoiding us

This is why I hate Birdbird's utter laziness. That is, the last comment.

Anyways, I don't think it's the most powerful force ever; Dustari once had an active army of 29.

Lastly, didn't you used to complain a while back about Karakaze wasn't supposed to have that many people? :P

TrueHeaT
02-15-2002, 06:36 AM

This is why I hate Birdbird's utter laziness. That is, the last comment.

Anyways, I don't think it's the most powerful force ever; Dustari once had an active army of 29.

Lastly, didn't you used to complain a while back about Karakaze wasn't supposed to have that many people? :P

It doesn't have many people. 6 on at a time max. Dustari just has no people.

GET ON GRAAl
WE NEED TO KILL YOU OR STEAL YOUR CROWN TO MELT IT DOWN AND SELL IT OR JUST WEAR IT AND LAUGH

Psyker
02-15-2002, 06:39 AM

GET ON GRAAl
WE NEED TO KILL YOU OR STEAL YOUR CROWN TO MELT IT DOWN AND SELL IT OR JUST WEAR IT AND LAUGH
GET ME OUT OF JAIL SOMEHOW!#$%@

Brad

GET ON GRAAl

And then me and my small bomy legs can kick his corpse :D

TrueHeaT
Originally posted by Psyker

GET ME OUT OF JAIL SOMEHOW!#$%@

SOMEONE LET HIM OUT OF JAIL SOMEHOW

02-15-2002, 06:40 AM
or Birdo upload the dead horse head.

Birdbird_0
02-15-2002, 06:42 AM
Symon, I DO NOT CARE if you have the webpage, the updates, the roster crap. YOU. NEED. TO. GET. IN. GAME. MORE. OFTEN.

Dustari would survivie wtihought those things, it did before and it still would right now.

If you can't "spend" just a little of your pressious time you spend on you life than I'll have to find someone else withought a life to do it.

People on 2k1 are led by exsample not flashy titles and cool webspace and news.

Hell, Stefan could add Kingdom/Dustari forums or all forums for kingdoms here, you had no need to make your own forums.

And your talking about my lazyness? How long does it take to write a 6 page story? three weeks its up to :(?
(I know I haven't done dustari e_e mainly becuase I just didn't want to, lack of motivation) (YES I CAN BE A HYPOCRITE.)

Birdbird_0
02-15-2002, 06:42 AM
or Birdo upload the dead horse head.

post it, I'll diliver it myself.

TrueHeaT
02-15-2002, 06:43 AM

post it, I'll diliver it myself.

Sisok will post it, it's to be put in Kamuii's bed.

02-15-2002, 06:45 AM
woodiggy-dog-wiley

psihunter
02-15-2002, 06:55 AM

Hell, Stefan could add Kingdom/Dustari forums or all forums for kingdoms here, you had no need to make your own forums.

Blah I wish stefan really would =X
So battles/alliances/notices and etc can be placed there

Torankusu
02-15-2002, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3
Dustari swallows now. i don't. :[

ZanderX
02-15-2002, 07:07 AM
Symon, I DO NOT CARE if you have the webpage, the updates, the roster crap. YOU. NEED. TO. GET. IN. GAME. MORE. OFTEN.

Dustari would survivie wtihought those things, it did before and it still would right now.

If you can't "spend" just a little of your pressious time you spend on you life than I'll have to find someone else withought a life to do it.

People on 2k1 are led by exsample not flashy titles and cool webspace and news.

And your talking about my lazyness? How long does it take to write a 6 page story? three weeks its up to :(?
(I know I haven't done dustari e_e mainly becuase I just didn't want to, lack of motivation) (YES I CAN BE A HYPOCRITE.)

You're being extremely stupid. You, just like everyone else, FAIL TO SEE MY GODDAMN MOTHER ****ING POINT, JESUS CHRIST.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE ONLINE FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO WEAR THEIR TAGS. I WANT PEOPLE TO LEARN. UNTIL PEOPLE BEGIN TO WEAR THEIR TAGS IN MASS NUMBERS WHEN I AM NOT ONLINE, I WILL NOT BE ON AS OFTEN AS I USED TO.

DUSTARI HAS NO PROBLEM "SURVIVING", FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. IT HAS NEVER HAD A SHORTAGE OF MEMBERS, NOR DOES IT HAVE THEM NOW. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TAG WEARING AND MEMBERSHIP.

YES. MY PRECIOUS TIME. THAT I SPEND ON LIFE. SO THAT I CAN LIVE HAPPY AND NOT DEVOTE MY ENTIRE LIFE TO A MOTHER ****ING GAME. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DEVOTE FORTY EIGHT HOURS A DAY, FOURTEEN DAYS A WEEK TO DUSTARI, NOR GRAAL, NOR ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN KEEPING MY LIFE IN ORDER.

I DO NOT CARE IF THEY ARE LEAD BY EXAMPLES, OR ANYTHING ELSE. I HAVE MADE EXAMPLES FOR EIGHT MONTHS, SORRY. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO MAKE ANYMORE. I GIVE AND I GIVE, AND APPARENTLY, I HAVE NOT GIVEN ENOUGH! HERE, LET ME DONATE MY ****ING SPLEEN.

HEY, IF STEFAN COULD ADD FORUMS, WHY THE **** HASN'T HE? HMM. I WONDER WHY. I HAD NO NEED TO MAKE MY OWN EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE NONE IN EXISTENCE AND STEFAN HAS NOT MADE ONES HERE. GREAT ****ING LOGIC, MAN.

YOU. ARE. NOT. AN. AUTHOR. WHEN YOU ARE A DEDICATED AUTHOR, YOU WANT SOMETHING TO BE PERFECT BEFORE YOU GIVE IT TO ANYONE ELSE. I CAN EASILY TALK ABOUT YOUR LAZINESS, CONSIDERING I ASKED YOU A NUMBER OF TIMES TO GIVE ME THE 220 GRALAT FROM THE DUSTARI TICKET NPC, BUT YOU SIMPLY DID NOT. AND THE DUSTARI LEVELS. THE LIST CAN GO ON IF I SO CHOOSE. I HAVE "PROCRASTINATED" ON ONE SIMPLE THING, SIMPLY BECAUSE I AM A GOOD AUTHOR AND WOULD LIKE FOR MY WORK TO BE COMPLETE IN MY EYES BEFORE I LET ANYONE ELSE SEE IT. THANKS FOR BEING INCONSIDERATE.

TrueHeaT
02-15-2002, 07:10 AM
I think you need to find good members, try recruiting. Or get a co-leader somehow

LilNiglet
02-15-2002, 07:12 AM
All the sudden I regret telling anyone about Graal =/

psihunter
02-15-2002, 07:13 AM
The Sooner G2k2 comes out the better for all of us
unless it was turned into a playland again