PDA

View Full Version : So long for a while...

Xythar
02-15-2002, 04:42 AM
...For about a week, actually. I'm leaving tonight for Boston, where I'm staying overnight to catch a flight to Malibu, and then connect to the British Virgin Islands. There, we'll be taking a 55-foot yacht out by ourselves, and sailing for the next week. :cool:

Anway, I'll be back by next Sunday, excluding the advent of a plane crash, hijacking, a combination of both the previously mentioned incidents, ship sinking, shark attack, combination of both the previously mentioned incidents, mosquito-induced bout of malaria, sudden heart attack, or a freak, and highly unlikely combination of all of those, in which case I would like a highly elaborate shrine dedicated to myself to be constructed on 2k1.

Before I leave, though, there's a few things that need to be taken care of:

1. Accounts LawNforcer, Lucrecious, and scvincentam are all to be reported to Loriel for hacking through market stands. Until then, they are to remain in no-PM jail until orders to the contrary by a higher-up. All three have over half a dozen witnesses each.

2. Well, actually that's about it.

See ya!

Torankusu
02-15-2002, 04:43 AM
frogs are neat.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-15-2002, 04:43 AM
Have tons of fun :)
And I'll make sure that if the inevidable happens that your shrine will be built. It will be the biggest shrine ever, taking up all the space between Dustari and Mount Antora :D

Xythar
02-15-2002, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
frogs are neat.

Nature's tranvestites.

Xythar
02-15-2002, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Have tons of fun :)
And I'll make sure that if the inevidable happens that your shrine will be built. It will be the biggest shrine ever, taking up all the space between Dustari and Mount Antora :D

Actually, I was thinking about saying, "To hell with Antora!" and expanding all the way through there.

Wait, no. That was Dustari...

AlkarenHyralt
02-15-2002, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Xythar
1. Accounts LawNforcer, Lucrecious, and scvincentam are all to be reported to Loriel for hacking through market stands. Until then, they are to remain in no-PM jail until orders to the contrary by a higher-up. All three have over half a dozen witnesses each.

Contact me on AIM or on Graal please.