PDA

View Full Version : Kraken Rememberance Party


Romeo2k
02-14-2002, 09:33 AM
FYI on classic right now the staff has made a little party for kraken (decided to leave graal)
so :-P

Romeo2k
02-14-2002, 09:35 AM
oh and its at the garden next to his summerhouse

Neonight
02-14-2002, 09:39 AM
Kraken's leaving? :(
Everyone's quitting...
According to my pathetic calculations, if someone quits next, it would be Kaimetsu... Everyone who was really good at scripting... and stuff is leaving. :( Graal2001 is turning into Classic more and more each day... I was just on G2k1, and there was someone massing a poll asking how old they were. :/

Kaimetsu
02-14-2002, 09:42 AM
I promise not to quit if I am paid by the hour for my presence ;)

Neonight
02-14-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
I promise not to quit if I am paid by the hour for my presence ;)

What do you charge? About a quarter of a pound per hour?

Nah... More like.... A quarter of a pound per year. Then when I find a poor hobo on the street, I'll name him Kaimetsu and give it to him.

ArchOwl
02-14-2002, 09:46 AM
LOL SPI HAS A GF ON CLASSIC

spi
02-14-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by ArchOwl
LOL SPI HAS A GF ON CLASSIC

WHAT

Kaimetsu
02-14-2002, 09:48 AM
Actually, the currency of choice is donuts.

Neonight
02-14-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Actually, the currency of choice is donuts.


Krispy Kream? What brand?

Neonight
02-14-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by ArchOwl
LOL SPI HAS A GF ON CLASSIC

Now you see, I've gotta talk like I'm "1337" every once in a while..


ROFFELZ [email protected]#@$ AHDHAAHSFHAHHAHAHA


Ok. I'm done.

Kaimetsu
02-14-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Neonight



Krispy Kream? What brand?

The kind you get from this cool bakery shop near me.

Neonight
02-14-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu


The kind you get from this cool bakery shop near me.


Ok if I mail you some donuts, and they're green with white powder, remember:

That powder is NOT anthrax. Don't get me falsly accused!

Kaimetsu
02-14-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Neonight



Ok if I mail you some donuts, and they're green with white powder, remember:

That powder is NOT anthrax. Don't get me falsly accused!

I'd use a food-tester, but then I'd risk wasting perfectly good donuts.

Neonight
02-14-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu


I'd use a food-tester, but then I'd risk wasting perfectly good donuts.


I don't trust you... I'll get arrested for sending a powdered donut through the mail. :/

Torankusu
02-14-2002, 10:19 AM
i will quit next.

Neonight
02-14-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
i will quit next.

Nah.... When everyone's gone, you'll be 30, sitting on the computer wondering whatever happened to everyone. ;-)

You'd be one of the last to leave

Torankusu
02-14-2002, 10:30 AM
Would you like to make a bet?

Neonight
02-14-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Would you like to make a bet?


No. Then you'd quit just to win. :)

Torankusu
02-14-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Neonight



No. Then you'd quit just to win. :) I didn't say what the bet would be about.

Neonight
02-14-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
I didn't say what the bet would be about.

You quoted me then asked me if I wanted to bet.
We'd be betting if you were one of the last people quitting... At least, looking at the quote, we would be.

Torankusu
02-14-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Neonight


You quoted me then asked me if I wanted to bet.
We'd be betting if you were one of the last people quitting... At least, looking at the quote, we would be. According to your assumption.


"Would you like to make a bet?" didn't mean I was going to bet you that I'd quit tomorrow or something. I'd probably say "Would you like to make a bet that I quit tomorrow?" or something.

Neonight
02-14-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
According to your assumption.


"Would you like to make a bet?" didn't mean I was going to bet you that I'd quit tomorrow or something. I'd probably say "Would you like to make a bet that I quit tomorrow?" or something.

I didn't say you'd quit tomorrow. I said you'd quit then.


Nah.... When everyone's gone, you'll be 30, sitting on the computer wondering whatever happened to everyone. ;-)

You'd be one of the last to leave



That's what I said.

You asked:
Would you like to make a bet?




SO, you were asking if I'd like to make a bet if you were going to be 30, sitting on the computer wondering whatever happened to everyone. Correct?

Kaimetsu
02-14-2002, 10:42 AM
It depends on which assumptions you make. Technically, Toran is right. He didn't mention the topic of the bet, he just said something which, in standard English, means "Do you want a bet over what we're talking about?"

Neonight
02-14-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
It depends on which assumptions you make. Technically, Toran is right. He didn't mention the topic of the bet, he just said something which, in standard English, means "Do you want a bet over what we're talking about?"


Then why did he quote what I said?

Torankusu
02-14-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Neonight



Then why did he quote what I said? Because I was talking to you.

Neonight
02-14-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Because I was talking to you.


You could have just said

Neonight: Do you want to bet?


:P

Torankusu
02-14-2002, 10:49 AM
i don't have those keys.

NeoNPL
02-14-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
i don't have those keys.


Wanna make a bet?

TDK_RC6
02-14-2002, 09:30 PM
i shall miss krakken

Kaimetsu
02-14-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by TDK_RC6
i shall miss krakken

o.O

Was that intentionally funny?

TDK_RC6
02-14-2002, 09:55 PM
who knows

Kaimetsu
02-14-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by TDK_RC6
who knows

Just 'cos if it was serious then I'd say something about "missing" keys and thus typing his name wrong or something.

Evildred144
02-15-2002, 03:52 AM
actually i am the next to quit though i doubt anyone cares...