PDA

View Full Version : This is BullSh*t.


Aknts
02-12-2002, 04:40 AM
As most of you know I was one of the richest or was the richest person on Graal2001 about a month ago. I was hacked and they person took everything. I ask BirdBird and he says its not Graal2001's responsibility..I pay for this game I have 5 accounts. All for year subscriptions. So I think it is Graal2001 responsibility. I payed for that server!! I wasn't all upset about the hacking but all I wanted was my Paper Hat back, it completed me...I said forget all the money can I just have my Paper Hat back and I get no answer. Plus if the staff wasn't lazy they could easily look in the logs and see who took my stuff.

milotheman
02-12-2002, 04:42 AM
sux0rs for you

AlkarenHyralt
02-12-2002, 04:44 AM
Didn't I give you a paper hat back before? >_<

Aknts
02-12-2002, 04:48 AM
Uhh...No I haven't played since I was hacked.

Birdbird_0
02-12-2002, 04:59 AM
the graal bible! (http://www.graal2001.com/index.php?page=code)

Torankusu
02-12-2002, 05:01 AM
you were no where close to being the richest a month ago.

Nastazio
02-12-2002, 05:03 AM
I'm sure if birdbird was hacked he would replace his things right away....

Torankusu
02-12-2002, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio
I'm sure if birdbird was hacked he would replace his things right away.... duh.

all i remember spanky having is about 11000-13000 gralats and a paper hat that he really liked.

ArchOwl
02-12-2002, 05:11 AM
LOSS OF ITEMS (back)
There are many items that players accumulate during regular gameplay, through quests, through sparring and events. In rare cases, these items can be inexplicably lost. Often, GraalOnline staff will have a record of these items and can trace the reason for the loss. If it is clear that the items was lost through neither the fault of the player or gameplay, or if the loss of the item creates imbalances in player power or gameplay, GraalOnline staff will try to replace the item. In cases where it is not directly evident that the items existed, or that the item wasn’t lost through game play or a bug, GraalOnline staff will not replace or repair the items. The decision to replace items is the sole discretion of GraalOnline staff.

Because GraalOnline content evolves so quickly and because normal MMP gameplay can introduce MANY different and unpredictable elements, items should never be trusted to ALWAYS behave in a perfectly predictable manner.

In very rare instances, an item may have to be confiscated if it is seriously in error. Certain GraalOnline staff members are authorized to remove faulty items. In some cases, they can replace it with another item if there is one that provides similar benefits/powers of the one removed). Again, this can take place at GraalOnline’s sole discretion.

zell12
02-12-2002, 05:11 AM
I'd say they should have some flags that go in the npc server for every player, and it records everything done... and like, stuff :D

Torankusu
02-12-2002, 05:13 AM
there were logs for things like gralats.

zell12
02-12-2002, 05:24 AM
I Think I found a spelling error in that rules page thing:
its in Delays/Slowdowns, and its in the or around, the seventh sentance (Line 11)....

"because he or she is having problems with a local network node."

Aknts
02-12-2002, 05:28 AM
Can I just have my paper hat back?

zell12
02-12-2002, 05:28 AM
Read this:

Should it appear that your character or its tools/items has changed unexpectedly, subscribers may inform us in the Graal2K forum for bug reporting or by speaking to the appropriate Staff directly. GraalOnline staff will attempt to investigate the problem, and may, at its sole discretion, authorize adjustments to your character or inventory. Some Staff members are empowered to make many on-the-spot decisions about replacement, but some situations will require approval from GraalOnline management.

That means that someone has to look at the logs and other carp to find out the problem :D

Sir_Gareth
02-12-2002, 06:05 AM
Hmm and when does this happen,
I havemnt got my minerals back,
damn maybe staff should read over
the "Graal bible" a few times,

Birdbird_0
02-12-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio
I'm sure if birdbird was hacked he would replace his things right away....

I bet birdbird wouldn't be stupid enough to go to any sites or download anything that would get his pass hacked.

Psyker
02-12-2002, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0


I bet birdbird wouldn't be stupid enough to go to any sites or download anything that would get his pass hacked.
I bet he would be.

Sometimes.

Lord-Andrew
02-12-2002, 06:16 AM
I bought spanky a paper hat, but that was after the hacking. I tried to buy him another paper hat, but no one would sell, plus he stopped going on g2k1

funnylinkwantsbomys
02-12-2002, 06:28 AM
birdbird some people don't have to be connected to and hacked and things....there is always a way to hack a account...even if the password is 10 letters long...but they would have to be a good hacker...and if u have a thing where only your ip can connect like 45.120.402.*** someone probbialy could get a spoof off of someone in that ip range and boom they got ya account...but most hackers would find a ip or the ports you use through aim and connect ez :/ its possable but not very likely only if they are the most desprite person in the world :/

Providence_Admin3
02-12-2002, 06:29 AM
Birdbird gave me my diamond axe back (after the time warp. when it warped, i lost basically everything).

Admins
02-12-2002, 07:25 AM
Normally we can't give back stuff, especially
when it is 20000 gralats because it would mean
to double the items (the hacker has probably given
it to other innocent people). But when using Windows
it's so easy to get hacked even when you try to
download patches, disable stuff etc., so that you
should get something back, and if possible take it
away from the people who got it. There is a log
for npc stuff, including bomys and hats, so if its something
valueable then it should be possible to transfer it
back.

funnylinkwantsbomys
02-12-2002, 07:28 AM
stefan shouldn't there be a way to ask a rc to make it so only your ip works if you have cable? or lan? because it would make it alot harder to get hacked..

SSRobgeta
02-12-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
Normally we can't give back stuff, especially
when it is 20000 gralats because it would mean
to double the items (the hacker has probably given
it to other innocent people). But when using Windows
it's so easy to get hacked even when you try to
download patches, disable stuff etc., so that you
should get something back, and if possible take it
away from the people who got it. There is a log
for npc stuff, including bomys and hats, so if its something
valueable then it should be possible to transfer it
back.
Speking of losing stuff... I hate the stands recycle thing. I lost my diamond axe from that. You sow make it so if the person gets offline their items are hidden until they come back.

Er1c
02-12-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by funnylinkwantsbomys
stefan shouldn't there be a way to ask a rc to make it so only your ip works if you have cable? or lan? because it would make it alot harder to get hacked.. That's a good idea...

Remember when you got hacked and I apple scammed (I'd like to call it gambling) all your money back and then some? lol

funnylinkwantsbomys
02-12-2002, 08:22 AM
yep lol :)

Python523
02-12-2002, 08:34 AM
I've seen an excert of the logs (Loriel showed me a little bit of it) and it is very confusing, think of this, EVERY single stand, gralat dropped and picked up, bomy trade, hat/item drop, and trade is recored in ONE txt file, the file gets to be a few megabytes big

Aknts
02-12-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Aknts
Can I just have my paper hat back?

zell12
02-12-2002, 09:02 AM
lol, thats all he wants... ;)

Aknts
02-12-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by zell12
lol, thats all he wants... ;)
Yeah is it really to much to ask for after loosing all that gralat, hats, and items?

poison_fly_2000
02-12-2002, 09:34 AM
Get over it !

Python523
02-12-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by poison_fly_2000
Get over it !
I hope you get 'hacked' and start complaining

galen
02-12-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Aknts
Yeah is it really to much to ask for after loosing all that gralat, hats, and items?

Gimme the date of the hack and your account name (Aknts?) so I can grep the logs

Aknts
02-12-2002, 12:29 PM
I have no idea what day it was all I know is it was in January...I posted on the forums that day let me go look back.

Aknts
02-12-2002, 12:41 PM
It was around 1-05 to 1-08 between there.

JoshTheN64Guy
02-12-2002, 03:25 PM
Accounts get hacked but I think admins should give you what ever you lose since you are paying cold hard cash for playing on that server. My account got reset for a dumb reason and I lost all my money and all my npcs. Admins should give you the stuff back sheesh, they too lazy to click on their RC button and type a command?

Bird2prey
02-12-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by JoshTheN64Guy
Accounts get hacked but I think admins should give you what ever you lose since you are paying cold hard cash for playing on that server. My account got reset for a dumb reason and I lost all my money and all my npcs. Admins should give you the stuff back sheesh, they too lazy to click on their RC button and type a command?

What staff don't realise is that Graal is no longer a free service, it is a product.

JoshTheN64Guy
02-12-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


What staff don't realise is that Graal is no longer a free service, it is a product.

Maby they dont do it on free servers but on the p2p they should since you are paying for it, but I guess they dont do refunds but its $40 a year!

Birdbird_0
02-12-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


What staff don't realise is that Graal is no longer a free service, it is a product.

oh we do know people pay for the game, but we can't just give out gralats and items just because you said you got hacked.

Too many people take advantage of that. (like lying about what they lost or didn;t lose at all)

Bird2prey
02-12-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0


oh we do know people pay for the game, but we can't just give out gralats and items just because you said you got hacked.

Too many people take advantage of that. (like lying about what they lost or didn;t lose at all)

Perhaps your policy should be we just don't let hackers stroll around messing with our customers.

Birdbird_0
02-12-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


Perhaps your policy should be we just don't let hackers stroll around messing with our customers.

Its not personaly graalonlines fualt if you get hacked,
the hackers do not go though the gservers or rc's
to get your passes, they get it from outside means,
so we are not responsible for hackings.
Now if there were hackings with graalonline, the situation

with mafukie and like, the leaked passes with the php errors
like a month or two ago happens

you can get trojans, html bugs, downloads from your computer that take the graal registry codes, not all people who play graal
are ssjgoku0931 and know didily squat ya know.

*goes to secretly play dbz mod for hl*
;) just kidding

JoshTheN64Guy
02-12-2002, 03:51 PM
If someone gets their account hacked and loses alot of stuff well I think you guys should let them have their stuff back with some proof then. You could have people take screenshots, witnesses, pms, etc. of what they had. But sheesh even if they are lying its not like you guys are loosing money for giving them the prize.

But then everyone would lie and say they lost stuff, so get proof and get em back. I lost all my stuff and diddnt get it back by some account reset, boy was I disapointed....

Kohojogo
02-12-2002, 04:05 PM
Hmmm...
Well i got hacked for long time ago to :(
I were holding some hats and 2k for a freind but got hacked x_x
I got the date :) 10/11 or 11/11 2001.
Can i get help?

Bird2prey
02-12-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Kohojogo
Hmmm...
Well i got hacked for long time ago to :(
I were holding some hats and 2k for a freind but got hacked x_x
I got the date :) 10/11 or 11/11.
Can i get help?

Looking at what Birdbird has said, I would say no.

Kohojogo
02-12-2002, 04:14 PM
Um... what is the log to then?
When there can't sleep there read it or what? :p

Birdbird_0
02-12-2002, 05:05 PM
screen shots can be faked, and people can lie for their friends.

Bird2prey
02-12-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
screen shots can be faked, and people can lie for their friends.

Birdbird, just how soon is Graal2230 coming?

konidias
02-12-2002, 05:16 PM
Birdbird, you have turned into such a jerk. You're just making excuses because you're too busy playing with your friggin admin toys and goofing off on 2k1, and too lazy to download the log files that barely ever go over a megabyte in size.

Please answer this, if admins never check the log files, and say it's the players fault, then WHY THE HELL ARE THERE LOG FILES. They are there to be checked!

Just look at what happened to Ranee.. you FINALLY gave me the logs and it took me TWO SECONDS to type her account name into "find" and locate who took 200+ hats off her account.. Her log section alone was 500+ lines, it isn't like it's hard to spot.

I think that admins aren't too lazy to download the logs, they are too lazy to go through and give the person back everything they lost. :mad:

Kaimetsu
02-12-2002, 06:38 PM
Not that I'm supporting staff complacency, but I'll mention that EQ or UO or DAoC admins wouldn't bother with you either.

Kohojogo
02-12-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by konidias
Birdbird, you have turned into such a jerk. You're just making excuses because you're too busy playing with your friggin admin toys and goofing off on 2k1, and too lazy to download the log files that barely ever go over a megabyte in size.

Please answer this, if admins never check the log files, and say it's the players fault, then WHY THE HELL ARE THERE LOG FILES. They are there to be checked!

Just look at what happened to Ranee.. you FINALLY gave me the logs and it took me TWO SECONDS to type her account name into "find" and locate who took 200+ hats off her account.. Her log section alone was 500+ lines, it isn't like it's hard to spot.

I think that admins aren't too lazy to download the logs, they are too lazy to go through and give the person back everything they lost. :mad:

Aye!
I mean the same.
If i was older and able to get RC i would work.
Not just play with admin toys, but anyway BirdBird_0 don't do it so much...

cds96
02-13-2002, 01:13 AM
this is why i wont be reupgrading.

Spanko
02-13-2002, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Not that I'm supporting staff complacency, but I'll mention that EQ or UO or DAoC admins wouldn't bother with you either. Indeed, they'd just say: "Sorry, but we cannot help you with that, please make sure your computer has better security." or something like that.

galen
02-13-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Aknts
It was around 1-05 to 1-08 between there.

I fold no loss of money in the logs, but some hats yes

-hat: 7 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 7 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw ->
-hat: 12 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 12 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 28 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 28 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 42 at (30.5,33) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 42 at (30.5,33) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 85 at (30.5,33) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 85 at (30.5,33) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 96 at (34.5,29.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 96 at (34.5,29.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 102 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 102 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 117 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 117 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 128 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 128 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 129 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 129 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 83 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 83 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 14 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 14 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 12 at (50,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 102 at (50,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 117 at (50.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
+hat: 117 at (50.5,9) in worldn-18.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 128 at (50,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 129 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 41 at (10,27) in worldo-18.nw from Alley_Cat
+hat: 129 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> Neglegence2002
-hat: 28 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 83 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
+hat: 28 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> Neglegence2002
-hat: 96 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 117 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
+hat: 83 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> bumpertobumper
-hat: 85 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
+hat: 41 at (4.5,22) in worldo-18.nw -> Alley_Cat
+hat: 102 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> AcidIce2001
+hat: 96 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> AcidIce2001
+hat: 85 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 42 at (51,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
+hat: 42 at (51,9) in worldn-18.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 85 at (52.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 96 at (52.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 102 at (51,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 41 at (10,27) in worldo-18.nw from Alley_Cat


Do as you willwith this information, as it was more than a month ago I will persue this no further.

freddyfox
02-13-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
screen shots can be faked, and people can lie for their friends.

Why does it matter? It's not like money or hats retain any recognizable value anymore.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-13-2002, 12:58 PM
I guess birdbird is too good for the people that pay for this gam, he doesn't have time to look up in a log for maybe 2 minutes who stole what and make a paying customer happy

Kohojogo
02-13-2002, 03:41 PM
Power make evil... :rolleyes:

Kaimetsu
02-13-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox


Why does it matter? It's not like money or hats retain any recognizable value anymore.

The counter-argument: If they're not worth anything then there's no reason to give them back.

Aknts
02-14-2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by galen


I fold no loss of money in the logs, but some hats yes

-hat: 7 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 7 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw ->
-hat: 12 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 12 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 28 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 28 at (31,30.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 42 at (30.5,33) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 42 at (30.5,33) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 85 at (30.5,33) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 85 at (30.5,33) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 96 at (34.5,29.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 96 at (34.5,29.5) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 102 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 102 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 117 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 117 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 128 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 128 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 129 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 129 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 83 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 83 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 14 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw from Aknts
+hat: 14 at (35.5,29) in worldm-18_stable.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 12 at (50,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 102 at (50,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 117 at (50.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
+hat: 117 at (50.5,9) in worldn-18.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 128 at (50,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 129 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 41 at (10,27) in worldo-18.nw from Alley_Cat
+hat: 129 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> Neglegence2002
-hat: 28 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 83 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
+hat: 28 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> Neglegence2002
-hat: 96 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 117 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
+hat: 83 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> bumpertobumper
-hat: 85 at (51.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
+hat: 41 at (4.5,22) in worldo-18.nw -> Alley_Cat
+hat: 102 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> AcidIce2001
+hat: 96 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> AcidIce2001
+hat: 85 at (39.5,7) in worldn-18.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 42 at (51,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
+hat: 42 at (51,9) in worldn-18.nw -> AcidIce2001
-hat: 85 at (52.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 96 at (52.5,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 102 at (51,9) in worldn-18.nw from AcidIce2001
-hat: 41 at (10,27) in worldo-18.nw from Alley_Cat


Do as you willwith this information, as it was more than a month ago I will persue this no further.


WTF AcidIce took my ****!!!?

Aknts
02-14-2002, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by galen


I fold no loss of money in the logs, but some hats yes
Do as you willwith this information, as it was more than a month ago I will persue this no further.

Dude ask anyone who has played Graal2001. I had about 10000-12000 gralat on me at the time. I will take just 10 and my hats witch show where taken from acidice in that log. So you should ban his account.

Aknts
02-14-2002, 04:18 AM
And I think my money was dropped right outside the stables.

_AcidIce_
02-14-2002, 04:21 AM
I'm not the only one that uses that account , before I let a friend of mine who was friends with Bassna use my account . Bassna is a hacker I know cause he hacked some of my staff on UN . I heard about Spanky being hacked and the guy didn't change the password so I went on the account and saw that there was hats on there. The next day I come back and all my items were deleted and the hats were gone. So I changed the password preventing the guy to come back on the account again. Spanky told me that day that some guy sent him a Zip with a exe in it and he ran it and his account got "hacked".

Aknts
02-14-2002, 04:24 AM
Explain it right please. Bassna who I "was" friends with said he was starting a new game showed me screen shots and they looked cool. They were in the making. So I scan the program and all when I opened it nothing came up so I went ahh **** and deleted it by that time he already gotten my Aknts account from the Graal Data Base thing.

_AcidIce_
02-14-2002, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Aknts
Explain it right please. Bassna who I "was" friends with said he was starting a new game showed me screen shots and they looked cool. They were in the making. So I scan the program and all when I opened it nothing came up so I went ahh **** and deleted it by that time he already gotten my Aknts account from the Graal Data Base thing. But still it was your fault for opening it . I didn't take your stuff .. Friend of mine named Dan with the account name Dan_009 was the person who was on it.

Warcaptain
02-14-2002, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
Hmm and when does this happen,
I havemnt got my minerals back,
damn maybe staff should read over
the "Graal bible" a few times,

graal staff have "better" things to do then help those who are the only reason they have a job in the first place. :rolleyes:

doing their important admin stuff like.. goofing off in rc, hiring their friends, and giving themselves things we could only dream of--for the sole reason that they "help" us.

Er1c
02-14-2002, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Aknts
Explain it right please. Bassna who I "was" friends with said he was starting a new game showed me screen shots and they looked cool. They were in the making. So I scan the program and all when I opened it nothing came up so I went ahh **** and deleted it by that time he already gotten my Aknts account from the Graal Data Base thing. www.zonealarm.com
Get yourself a firewall.

Aknts
02-14-2002, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Er1c
www.zonealarm.com
Get yourself a firewall.

Got right after it happened.

Kaimetsu
02-14-2002, 08:17 AM
AcidIce, your account should be banned if you let nefarious types use it for such things. It might not be your fault entirely, but it's your account and you take responsibility.

adam
02-15-2002, 03:08 AM
Yep. That is how the chain of command works. the one at the top is responsible for everyone.

Aknts
02-16-2002, 06:58 AM
Can I just have my damn paper hat!!?

Faheria_LAT1
02-16-2002, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by _AcidIce_
But still it was your fault for opening it . I didn't take your stuff .. Friend of mine named Dan with the account name Dan_009 was the person who was on it.

Did Bassna post this? :) If so then: Hahahahaha loser, get a life *****, don't even try 'hacking' my RC account or any other account like you did on Faheria_GP5 because it will not work :D

Aknts
02-16-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Aknts
Can I just have my damn paper hat!!?

James205
02-16-2002, 07:23 AM
Well duh Birdbird would give his stuff back to hisself. I mean what more proof does he need that he got hacked? If he has the power and it happens to him it's enough proof bleh. Spanky's case is hard, think about it...

Jimmy is playing graal and decides to talk to Franky. Franky and Jimmy come up with a good plan on how to fool the admins and get more items and weapons! Jimmy messages the admin saying "I was hacked and all my items were stolen I have a items list and if you need proof I know a guy named Franky who saw it!"

Now if the admin would give the money then that guy is sure rich. The admins response should actually be "I can't do anything, this isnt a guessing game, I can't guess if you are telling the truth or not." But Jimmy has a back up! He easily took a regular screenshot and editted it simply! because graal doesn't have any antialiasing(sp?) so once again the admin cant do anything about it. But he has the history between the hacker! Once again the admin cant do anything, but the admin can put a effort in finding some information but if the admin finds none then nothing should be done.

We need some kind of log that will give us proof that the person is not lying. Spanky I doubt you're lying but still we can't make this a guessing game and I cant guess you didnt hack.(This may all not make sense because I just woke up heh)

Aknts
02-16-2002, 07:31 AM
Ok..


1. Lord Andrew gave me a paper hat for free. So now since you people where b*tches, I want all my stuff back!


2. James or any other staff, you can ask anyone on Graal2001 who is not a newbie about my money and hats. I had about maybe 8-14 hats. I had about 10000-13000 gralat. Ask anyone..Im not someone who does that crap for money. i worked for my money.

James205
02-16-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Aknts
Ok..


1. Lord Andrew gave me a paper hat for free. So now since you people where b*tches, I want all my stuff back!


2. James or any other staff, you can ask anyone on Graal2001 who is not a newbie about my money and hats. I had about maybe 8-14 hats. I had about 10000-13000 gralat. Ask anyone..Im not someone who does that crap for money. i worked for my money.

Everyone works for there money. The problem is that I could ask many people and just because you are 'liked' people will agree with me. Yet there are people who will disagree to which makes the case impossible to judge. We can't ask other people about things unless they are staff but those staff still may be your friends and corrupted. I think we need some kind of log system that can proof to us that you have all the stuff you did.

Aknts
02-16-2002, 07:41 AM
Just make up more excuses my god...This exactly is why and about everyone wont be upgrading when he accounts run out. B/c all you want to do is make excuses instead of doing something about it.

Python523
02-16-2002, 07:47 AM
How hard is it to find out who? If I had log access I would find it, He had over 10000 gralats, just search for Gralats:Ankts:-100 or whatever it is, then you'll find out where he dropped it and who picked it up

James205
02-16-2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Aknts
Just make up more excuses my god...This exactly is why and about everyone wont be upgrading when he accounts run out. B/c all you want to do is make excuses instead of doing something about it.

Ok so when someone says "I got hacked even ask my friends" I should believe them and give them there 13123 items back! OK!

Neonight
02-16-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Aknts
As most of you know I was one of the richest or was the richest person on Graal2001 about a month ago. I was hacked and they person took everything. I ask BirdBird and he says its not Graal2001's responsibility..I pay for this game I have 5 accounts. All for year subscriptions. So I think it is Graal2001 responsibility. I payed for that server!! I wasn't all upset about the hacking but all I wanted was my Paper Hat back, it completed me...I said forget all the money can I just have my Paper Hat back and I get no answer. Plus if the staff wasn't lazy they could easily look in the logs and see who took my stuff.


Graal's gralat logs are many MB per day. x_X

Neonight
02-16-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by James205


Ok so when someone says "I got hacked even ask my friends" I should believe them and give them there 13123 items back! OK!

hay i got hax0rz gime all idems i ahd tem all plz i pay you 2g

konidias
02-17-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Neonight



Graal's gralat logs are many MB per day. x_X

No they aren't.. they are like a mb on a slow week...

That is no excuse, if the staff can't download the logs, they don't need to have a staff position that requires them to check it.. when I had ftp I could download archived log files in less then a minute and they were up to 3MB in size.

_AcidIce_
02-17-2002, 12:14 AM
Listen 99% of Hack threads on these forums is from this idiot named Bassna. He always tries to even hack me , sending me exe's and what not. I can get his IP if you want but I think the only bad thing is that he has AOL. If you read the PW forum he hacked one of the Faheria's RCs.

BruceLee2000
02-17-2002, 08:01 AM
if my account still works i should have a paper hat

Faheria_LAT1
02-17-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by _AcidIce_
Listen 99% of Hack threads on these forums is from this idiot named Bassna. He always tries to even hack me , sending me exe's and what not. I can get his IP if you want but I think the only bad thing is that he has AOL. If you read the PW forum he hacked one of the Faheria's RCs.

Yeah, he hacked someone on my team and tried to get rid of my precious NPCs Server :( but I knew it would happen so I removed disconnect rights from everyone except TB3, Shadrock and Falados, I cant even give me the right again cause Stefan disabled it x_x