PDA

View Full Version : Delteria's 1st Map


r_u_f_u_s
02-10-2002, 09:54 PM
Yesterday night Delteria's first map was released... As you can see we are still expanding, and the map will keep getting updated as we do. (the link is below)

lordhelmut
02-10-2002, 09:58 PM
looks pretty nice

fugitive316
02-10-2002, 10:55 PM
Very nice. You (and your help) have brought Delteria a long way from what it once was.

Dustey
02-10-2002, 10:55 PM
looks good... looks like many things to do:D

Psyker
02-11-2002, 12:52 AM
it looks okay.

Lyndzey
02-11-2002, 12:58 AM
Looks great.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-11-2002, 01:46 AM
Looks great, nice and detailed :)

Frolic_RC2
02-11-2002, 02:08 AM
You say "and as we expand we will show another one" or whatever, yet are you actually making anything to do in each level? Or are you just building tons of levels to make it look like your server has tons to do, when in fact it doesn't?

r_u_f_u_s
02-11-2002, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Frolic_RC2
You say "and as we expand we will show another one" or whatever, yet are you actually making anything to do in each level? Or are you just building tons of levels to make it look like your server has tons to do, when in fact it doesn't?

"As you can see we are still expanding, and the map will keep getting updated as we do."

This means that as we add new levels we will keep updating the map. Either go check out Delteria before you criticize, or go back to Frolic, because you have no clue what you are talking about.

Frolic_RC2
02-11-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by r_u_f_u_s


"As you can see we are still expanding, and the map will keep getting updated as we do."

This means that as we add new levels we will keep updating the map. Either go check out Delteria before you criticize, or go back to Frolic, because you have no clue what you are talking about.

Your perceptoin must be flawed greatly. I asked the question:

ARE YOU ADDING ANYTHING TO EACH LEVEL

Which means:

IS THERE CRAP WORTH OF STUFF TO DO, OR DO LEVELS ACTUALLY HAVE MEANING?

I think the answer is obvious.

r_u_f_u_s
02-11-2002, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Frolic_RC2


Your perceptoin must be flawed greatly. I asked the question:

ARE YOU ADDING ANYTHING TO EACH LEVEL

Which means:

IS THERE CRAP WORTH OF STUFF TO DO, OR DO LEVELS ACTUALLY HAVE MEANING?

I think the answer is obvious.

lol.. it's a shame that there is always at least one idiot to ruin good threads.

Yes there is plently of stuff to do on our server in each level. If you want to see for yourself GO ON THE SERVER before you make rude comments, k? I think that's the question I should be asking you: Do you have PEOPLE to give meaning to your levels? Has anyone besides the < 10 people on your server seen the levels? Just because you work on "Frolic" does not mean you are better than anyone, so please stop acting obnoxious.

Ultima_P2P
02-11-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by r_u_f_u_s

Do you have PEOPLE to give meaning to your levels? Has anyone besides the < 10 people on your server seen the levels? Just because you work on "Frolic" does not mean you are better than anyone, so please stop acting obnoxious.

Have you ever been to Frolic? that is the question!

Frolic has come along way from what it WAS.
It is turing out great, the staff and NPC's are great there.

( <3 4 angel & cybnext ;) )

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-11-2002, 11:32 AM
The map looks great. :)

Frolic_RC2
02-11-2002, 11:36 AM
I don't work for frolic idiot, and even then, I am sure what frolic has going for it is alot better then the crap you call delteria.

You turn a perfectly harmless post into a arguement. Have you EVER seen my work you idiot? It outdoes that craps-worth a map 100 to 1. Don't start crap with a person you are going to loose with. Try answering my question.

r_u_f_u_s
02-11-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Ultima_P2P


Have you ever been to Frolic? that is the question!

Frolic has come along way from what it WAS.
It is turing out great, the staff and NPC's are great there.


It can go as far as it wants to, but it is pointless if no one ever sees it. My point is that before the kid from Frolic goes on making fun of my server, he needs to realize that he is not better than anyone else and it is not his place to instigate a pointless argument in a thread which only was supposed to show everyone how well Delteria is going.

r_u_f_u_s
02-11-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Frolic_RC2
I don't work for frolic idiot, and even then, I am sure what frolic has going for it is alot better then the crap you call delteria.

You turn a perfectly harmless post into a arguement. Have you EVER seen my work you idiot? It outdoes that craps-worth a map 100 to 1. Don't start crap with a person you are going to loose with. Try answering my question.

First off, your an idiot. Second off, if you don't work for frolic why are you doing work, and if you don't work there shouldn't your account be disabled or given to someone else? Stop trying to ruin a perfectly good thread because you are jealous since your playerworld only gets 5 people per day. Also, I don't ever loose to anyone... I can go on and on if you would like.. If you would not like that then do not post, k?

r_u_f_u_s
02-11-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords
The map looks great. :)

Thanks guys, I am glad you all like the work we are doing... We put a lot of time into it. I am also happy that you all can give us credit on our accomplishments and not be jealous like some people... Some people's ego's are so big that they can't give credit where it is due, but instead they result to making fun of it to make themselves feel better. So thanks again.

Python523
02-11-2002, 11:49 AM
Max, no offense but most people would say that Murasamune (Frolic_RC2 AKA Soul Blade's Server) is better than Delteria... Soul Blade has that account because he needed a p2p one and Cybnext was probably nice enough to lend him that RC
The map looks pretty good though, a lot better than some I have seen

r_u_f_u_s
02-11-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Python523
Max, no offense but most people would say that Murasamune (Frolic_RC2 AKA Soul Blade's Server) is better than Delteria... Soul Blade has that account because he needed a p2p one and Cybnext was probably nice enough to lend him that RC
The map looks pretty good though, a lot better than some I have seen

Never said one playerworld was better than the other, that was said by Frolic_RC2 in one of his pointless posts. The point is not about Frolic or Murasamune, it is about the fact that instead of saying "nice work, keep it up" some people have to say "oh, it's ok but you don't have anything as good as mine." If he posted something on his playerworld and it was good, I would congratulate him on doing well, not hold it against him and make fun of it to make myself feel better.

Python523
02-11-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by r_u_f_u_s


Never said one playerworld was better than the other, that was said by Frolic_RC2 in one of his pointless posts. The point is not about Frolic or Murasamune, it is about the fact that instead of saying "nice work, keep it up" some people have to say "oh, it's ok but you don't have anything as good as mine." If he posted something on his playerworld and it was good, I would congratulate him on doing well, not hold it against him and make fun if it to make myself feel better.
That is true...it does get annoying when people diss things for no reason, I dont mind the diss though if it comes with a good reason and a way to improve it

Frolic_RC2
02-11-2002, 01:05 PM
Hello you completely utter *****. I asked if those levels had anything good or anything to do in them. I asked if those levels were more then they seemed. You failed to answer, and instead began an arguement.

I would show a screen of my PW but I showed it way to many times, and I don't want to utterly destroy you yet. Instead of instigating an arguement (which you stupidly think I did) why don't you actually handle questions, instead of expecting every single damn person to compliment your work. Theres something called constructive critism, and theres something called constuctive questions. I asked a constuctive question, if you answered there is nothing in those levels, I would then reply "You could probably improve your PW alot by making meaningful levels. Its taken me a year to figure this out, and it would alot better to learn from experiance ;)" or something to that effect. If you answer there already is stuff to do, I may have answered "Alright, looks great. If you keep this up, I might actually play graal again". Instead, you were a complete ***** and said neither, in which case you instead caused this arguement.

TrueHeaT
02-11-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Frolic_RC2
You say "and as we expand we will show another one" or whatever, yet are you actually making anything to do in each level? Or are you just building tons of levels to make it look like your server has tons to do, when in fact it doesn't?

No, I have faith that they will just have a almost decent looking world with some baddies, no original gfx, and some signs.

Domini
02-11-2002, 01:24 PM
That just screams "classic" to me.

Ultima_P2P
02-11-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


No, I have faith that they will just have a almost decent looking world with some baddies, no original gfx, and some signs.

<3

konidias
02-11-2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Frolic_RC2
Have you EVER seen my work you idiot? It outdoes that craps-worth a map 100 to 1. Don't start crap with a person you are going to loose with.
Originally posted by Frolic_RC2
I would show a screen of my PW but I showed it way to many times, and I don't want to utterly destroy you yet.

conceited /adj/ : having too high an opinion on oneself

braggart /n/ : a person who brags a lot

egotism /n/ : 1: the practice of talking about oneself too much 2: an overly high opinion of one's own importance

self-centered /adj/ : interested chiefly in one's own self

Soul Blade /n/ : (see: conceited, braggart, egotism, self-centered)

Frolic_RC2
02-11-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by konidias


conceited /adj/ : having too high an opinion on oneself

braggart /n/ : a person who brags a lot

egotism /n/ : 1: the practice of talking about oneself too much 2: an overly high opinion of one's own importance

self-centered /adj/ : interested chiefly in one's own self

Soul Blade /n/ : (see: conceited, braggart, egotism, self-centered)

Hello. I only do such things in self defense, and when attacking another. Which is way I care not about that post.

konidias
02-12-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Frolic_RC2


Hello. I only do such things in self defense, and when attacking another. Which is way I care not about that post.

You brag about your playerworld in self-defense? You brag about it in every post you mention it in. I don't see how sinking so low as to have to say "mine is better then yours" is an effective method of self-defense.

zrpgp2p
02-12-2002, 05:04 AM
Hey, people are we discussing Delteria's map AT ALL?

neomaximus2k
02-12-2002, 05:27 AM
i never understood how you create the large maps, and the mini maps, if anyone could tell me it would be great for Cloud 9 on classic

Frolic_RC2
02-12-2002, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by konidias


You brag about your playerworld in self-defense? You brag about it in every post you mention it in. I don't see how sinking so low as to have to say "mine is better then yours" is an effective method of self-defense.

He insulted my work when it had nothing to do with this thread. It also just so happens my work destroys his, so I thought I would point it out. Go stick your nose somewhere else.

neomaximus2k
02-12-2002, 02:59 PM
How do you create min maps and the big map?

phrost-byte
02-13-2002, 10:02 AM
The whole server is uhm... Swamp? :-X