PDA

View Full Version : Graal E' Cheese's

JoshTheN64Guy
02-10-2002, 01:01 PM
I dont like Graal's new prize system in classic, ok this is what they did.

When you enter GameCoordinator events and win, you win prizes. The prizes where random for each event you won but you diddnt know what you were getting.

Graal started a diferent way of getting prizes now. When you win events you get tickets. I am saying the new ticket system is lame since each event you only get 1 or 2 tickets and the prizes vary from 10 to 35 tickets.

I have only won around 4 events my entire life I have played graal, I now also have 700 hours. So this means I got 4 or 6 tickets in 700 hours!? Winning prizes is very hard on graal since there arent GC events every day. Plus, it even makes it a more harder chance since you actualy have to win it.

I think the prize system should go back to random like it was. Oh yeah, in the GC Prize Shop in Graal Classic there are alot of retarded prizes. Here is the list.

#1 Mace Upgrade -20 tickets-
(Mace really sux, even the lvl3 one I used to have. It is slow and causes 1 heart damage and is useless, this is not worth 20 tickets.)

#2 Witch's Herb -15 tickets-
(Witch's herb is one of the worst, it is an item you can only use once and it fills up your life. This is a very bad prize.)

#3 100g -1 ticket-
(Only a newb would buy this.)

#4 Bird Level 2 -35 tickets-
(Way too expensive.)

Basicly what we are doing is playing graal for hundreds of hours just to win a specific prize we want. I dont think its worth it, especialy when corrupt staff resets your account.

To tell you the truth, I liked the random better because I have won 4 prizes the entire time ive played graal. Its better to just have random and keep it in your inventory untill a GC lets you pick another prize and you get the one you want (since you cant get doubles.) Plus you keep the rest!

The ticket prices need to be lowerd also. In order to get The Book Of Carry Selves, it would take 15 tickets to get. Comon, that would mean to win 10 or 15 events. Most events you win 1 opr 2 tickets, but RARELY if you are lucky, you will even get 5.

Either the admins need to give you more tickets, or they need to lower the ticket prices. Its not worth playing all those hours for one specific prize. I have played for 700 hours and I still wouldnt have enough tickets to get a prize I wanted though I had 4 other good prizes that were still cool.

Stefan needs to change it back to random, other than that its just a rip off and not worth it in this Chuck E Cheese bullcrap....

Tyhm
02-10-2002, 01:10 PM
The Graalian is indeed the most mysterious of all creatures, gifted with an ability to complain no matter the situation, and always with the majority behind them.

90% of all Graalians, I was informed, thought that the random chest was ***, particularly after getting the goldgelat.

Now I am to believe more than 10% now believe the ticket system is ***?

Cope.

G_yoshi
02-10-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm
The Graalian is indeed the most mysterious of all creatures, gifted with an ability to complain no matter the situation, and always with the majority behind them.

90% of all Graalians, I was informed, thought that the random chest was ***, particularly after getting the goldgelat.

Cope.

Haha! You tell 'em. Personally, I would rather it be kept randomized...that way people can't predict it.

JoshTheN64Guy
02-10-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm

Cope.

Really? Was 90% of those people newbs at the bank asking for money?

freddyfox
02-10-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by JoshTheN64Guy

Really? Was 90% of those people newbs at the bank asking for money?

Here's a tip: YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY THE EVENTS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.

Thank you.

fugitive316
02-10-2002, 01:29 PM
Confounded common sense!

Crono Illusion
02-10-2002, 01:55 PM
Attention to JoshTheN64Guy:

SHORTEN YOUR SIGNATURE, PLEASE!