PDA

View Full Version : idiots, idiots, idiots, follow up on the forum 'I got Suspended'

Retared
02-10-2002, 01:38 AM
I am not Asian! I never was and never will be.(From what I know)
I came from Europe. My parents are very strict! Although I can't understand why my dad hates me so much now, because when he was small and went to school they had ink bottles where they has to dip their pens in them to write, and he took a few bottles and chucked them out of the window, they splatered all over the school playground. His parents were mad like hell at him. I guess it just runs in my family, the teens are vandalisers, and so on, parents are so strict. I just can't get how they turn from little pranksters to very strict parents :confused:
Anyways, my sister sometimes lets me go on the computer here and there, when my parents arn't home.
Well I have to go do my math, my mom asked the teacher for every single math sheet she had and so on, so I get like an inch in diameter to do. Plus a speech, all the geography homework I missed without having a book, oh yeah, I had to pay $40.00 for it. Its not so much, I just took it out of the little box my mom is saving for a trip to Europe for our family. :spam:
Well gotta bounce. Word up! w00t! swank!

Domini
02-10-2002, 01:39 AM
Your parents are damn stupid.

ZanderX
02-10-2002, 01:40 AM
Bahaha, your parents are such *****s, sorry.

AlkarenHyralt
02-10-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Bahaha, your parents are such *****s, sorry.

<3

Kaimetsu
02-10-2002, 01:41 AM
Jeez, will you just GO already. Can someone delete this since it's obviously not Graal-related?

Retared
02-10-2002, 01:43 AM
One more thing, I don't like all you stupid kikes making fun of my parents either, go make fun of your parents cause they lazy to raise ye properly, No matter how mean my parents are I still like them. Somehow. All you ****s, you hypocrits, paprozis, you think you can judge me cause your not me, its fight music! (Gotta love that line)
Bounce

Graal518
02-10-2002, 01:45 AM
Please ban this guy.

Retared
02-10-2002, 01:45 AM
Is IceHawk a girl or a guy? cause his/her sig has that girl who is beautiful! Never seen anyone like her. Screw Britney Spears! She can't sing for coke!

ZanderX
02-10-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Retared
One more thing, I don't like all you stupid kikes making fun of my parents either, go make fun of your parents cause they lazy to raise ye properly, No matter how mean my parents are I still like them. Somehow. All you ****s, you hypocrits, paprozis, you think you can judge me cause your not me, its fight music! (Gotta love that line)
Bounce

Haha, god you're so stupid.

Stupid kikes. WOW, someone lacks so much intelligence, it's scary.

Sorry, man, but your parents are god awfully stupid for "hating you" simply because you got suspended. Just because parents don't hate their kids because they got suspended doesn't mean that they haven't been raised properly.

You're the ***** who tried to flush a ****ing school book down a toilet, rocket scientist. How am I a hypocrite? or a Papparazi, as I believe the spelling is. Think before you speak...or, to be more precise, talk out of your ass. Yes, I can judge you if I want, because I'm a million times more intelligent.

psichill
02-10-2002, 01:51 AM
This guy makes no sense?

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THREAD ABOUT!?

AlkarenHyralt
02-10-2002, 01:54 AM
Hi.

http://www.thepretnceempire.f2s.com/banthemnow.jpg

Soto2001
02-10-2002, 01:58 AM
wow i used to think i made no sense

cds96
02-10-2002, 01:59 AM
Bounce I swear, id like to bounce something off your head.

Faheria_LAT1
02-10-2002, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Soto2001
wow i used to think i made no sense

*****!

Neonight
02-10-2002, 02:13 AM
I am not Asian! I never was and never will be.(From what I know)
I came from Europe. My parents are very strict! Although I can't understand why my dad hates me so much now, because when he was small and went to school they had ink bottles where they has to dip their pens in them to write, and he took a few bottles and chucked them out of the window, they splatered all over the school playground. His parents were mad like hell at him. I guess it just runs in my family, the teens are vandalisers, and so on, parents are so strict. I just can't get how they turn from little pranksters to very strict parents :confused:
Anyways, my sister sometimes lets me go on the computer here and there, when my parents arn't home.
Well I have to go do my math, my mom asked the teacher for every single math sheet she had and so on, so I get like an inch in diameter to do. Plus a speech, all the geography homework I missed without having a book, oh yeah, I had to pay $40.00 for it. Its not so much, I just took it out of the little box my mom is saving for a trip to Europe for our family. :spam:
Well gotta bounce. Word up! w00t! swank!

I have a few questions for you:

1.) Did you pass Aftershock's intelligence test?

2.) How old are you? Your post looked like it was 1 whole sentence... I know I saw a few periods in there somewhere though.

3.) CAN you pass Aftershock's intellegence test?

Ok I'm done.... Your dad had to use ink? They used those in the 30's.... e_e

Yup. Guess I wasn't raised properly. I must be a little prick, eh? You're "bragging" or posting whatever the hell you said (sorry, couldn't make crap out of it)

Now, I haven't said this in a while, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to... This is the inevitable, sadly... Oh well here it goes:

plz go kill yourself kthxbai

Domini
02-10-2002, 02:15 AM
Last time I checked, I was male!

psichill
02-10-2002, 02:18 AM
I'M A DOG!
well a *****...

Neonight
02-10-2002, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Domini
Last time I checked, I was male!

I don't think the ***** who made this thread believes you... He'll want proof, so watch out.

Crono Illusion
02-10-2002, 07:25 AM
i saw we ban the attention ***** before he starts another thread that nobody cares about.