PDA

View Full Version : NightLord?


psichill
02-09-2002, 02:17 PM
Umm what happend to harry potter?
Or Contego?
Or Snakeyes?
Or Fox?
Or Mr. Bear?

wts x 4

Spectre1337
02-09-2002, 02:19 PM
Harry Potter is 1337... He says words like Lumoisiaisnaienoed and it does something magical:eek:

psichill
02-09-2002, 02:27 PM
wts was down with him and Lycia?

ZanderX
02-09-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by psichill
Umm what happend to harry potter?
Or Contego?
Or Snakeyes?
Or Fox?
Or Mr. Bear?

wts x 4


NightLord quit months ago.
Contego quit a while ago.
Snake Eyes quit a while ago.
Beats me who Fox is.
Mr. Bear's still out and around; don't think he has a job anymore though.

02-09-2002, 02:32 PM
Fox is on the swordsman forum, I think.

AlkarenHyralt
02-09-2002, 02:50 PM
all quit, except for Fox, dunno about him. Talked to him for a while on classic maybe 2 weeks ago, and haven't seen him since.

psichill
02-09-2002, 02:51 PM
GAH!! DAMNYOU KAMUII!! THIS FRIGGEN J-ROCK OWNS ME! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And Fox is the man.

ZanderX
02-09-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by psichill
GAH!! DAMNYOU KAMUII!! THIS FRIGGEN J-ROCK OWNS ME! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And Fox is the man.


Haha, Jrock, without the hyphen.

psichill
02-09-2002, 02:57 PM
Fine I'll it your way..

But seriously (I have a bad connection so i can't download MP3's like a god) I am still downloading "Rocket Drive" and "Beast of Blood."

These two songs own me. I like "Beast of Blood" more because it's more evilish.. Are there any other songs that have the same kinda theme as it?:rolleyes:

NotoriousBLT
02-09-2002, 03:04 PM
i was on classic with contego this morning and a couple days ago, people 1337 like him don't need to stick around g2k1, I don't even play this server anymore.

ZanderX
02-09-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by psichill
Fine I'll it your way..

But seriously (I have a bad connection so i can't download MP3's like a god) I am still downloading "Rocket Drive" and "Beast of Blood."

These two songs own me. I like "Beast of Blood" more because it's more evilish.. Are there any other songs that have the same kinda theme as it?:rolleyes:

Hmm.

Kyomu no naka de no yuugi is a good one if you're going for the evil-ish theme.

I can't really think of any others at the moment, I'm burned out, long day.

psichill
02-09-2002, 03:12 PM
My dear dear Shayne..
You've yet to reolize that graal is not fun.
You could be spending your time that you so call "work on classic" in so many other ways!
Get a good paying job as a start!

Graal is one ****ing big ass scam. (I shouldn't be saying this with unixmad logged in but, wtf who cares!)

-Kids/Grownups work for graal spending time to play a Zelda and get some sort of "godsent" out of it. Where you could be working and rakeing in the dough, and some day buy graal >_<
-40$ to play Zelda online? wts x 9.2!
-Umm ruins you life and you talk like a damn fool!
-Just another part of life you have to keep a secret from your girlfriend >_<
-JESUS IT'S HARD NOT TO NOTICE IT'S A DAMN SCAM! hehehe

psichill
02-09-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Hmm.

Kyomu no naka de no yuugi is a good one if you're going for the evil-ish theme.

I can't really think of any others at the moment, I'm burned out, long day.
Yeah I went to go play pool with some hot girls today. ;)

And then I went driveing in a Ford "FIRE BIRD!!" HEHEHHEHHEH! I was jumping gaps and such.

Umm then went on top of a hill to go get some beer/STUFFS! But no luck :o

Wen't to my friends house watched "Evil Dead 2" for about the 48th time I thinks? Umm orderd a pizza and I drove home in my car.


FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN :D :D :D :D

LilNiglet
02-09-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Spectre1337
Harry Potter is 1337... He says words like Lumoisiaisnaienoed and it does something magical:eek:
LEWMOES

OW MY EYES THEY BURN

NotoriousBLT
02-09-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by psichill
My dear dear Shayne..
You've yet to reolize that graal is not fun.
You could be spending your time that you so call "work on classic" in so many other ways!
Get a good paying job as a start!

Graal is one ****ing big ass scam. (I shouldn't be saying this with unixmad logged in but, wtf who cares!)

-Kids/Grownups work for graal spending time to play a Zelda and get some sort of "godsent" out of it. Where you could be working and rakeing in the dough, and some day buy graal >_<
-40$ to play Zelda online? wts x 9.2!
-Umm ruins you life and you talk like a damn fool!
-Just another part of life you have to keep a secret from your girlfriend >_<
-JESUS IT'S HARD NOT TO NOTICE IT'S A DAMN SCAM! hehehe
lol Ramsey I quit playing Classic for MONTHS because graal was boring, but I came back because I have so many friends on Classic :)

psichill
02-09-2002, 03:34 PM
I can't explain it but just.. stay away from graal for your own good. :)

Sir Triclops
02-10-2002, 01:44 AM
You don't know who Fox is? He was GP for a long time, long time member of SM, and former LAT Admin. Fox is cool.

Soto2001
02-10-2002, 01:53 AM
contego plays on classic alot now.

psichill
02-10-2002, 01:54 AM
Fox is beyond cool.

If anyone talks abuot him less then... well.. I will simply hunt them down okay?

And also Fox owns a bestest server that was good at first. Very origanal, nice scripting, nice players, Nice and small. I hate huge servers!

I wonder why no one plays there.. :(

Neonight
02-10-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX



NightLord quit months ago.
Contego quit a while ago.
Snake Eyes quit a while ago.
Beats me who Fox is.
Mr. Bear's still out and around; don't think he has a job anymore though.


NightLard is gone. x_X
Contengo... I miss him and his <insert sentence here>. Always with a . Er... Anyway
Snake Eyes... I didn't know him.
Fox is/was the owner of Rudora and is one of the oldest members on Graal that I even remember...
Mr. Bear, or Paddington, is now a semi-Graalian. He's very rare. He plays Graal yet has a life at the same time.