PDA

View Full Version : Wow, someone needs to be fired.

Valder
02-08-2002, 12:34 PM
Birdbird just had to PM me something because I told him that making a known hacker and exploiter of bugs, bugs admin was stupid. Bottom to top please

*Valder (2/7/2002 12:26:46 AM):
You know what
I didn't do anything to you to get that kind of treatment
but being the bigger person I am not going to make fun of you
*Valder (2/7/2002 12:26:01 AM):
gee thanks
*Valder (2/7/2002 12:25:56 AM):
he was even banned for it
*Birdbird_0 (2/7/2002 12:25:54 AM):
go away and die please
*Valder (2/7/2002 12:25:45 AM):
He hacks, and he used to exploit bugs

He used that hack thing to get all the hats
*Birdbird_0 (2/7/2002 12:25:19 AM):
why
*Valder (2/7/2002 12:24:42 AM):
HAHAHAHA
that was dumb of you to make Soto bugs admin.

Valder
02-08-2002, 12:37 PM
That reminded me why I don't want to reupgrade.

psihunter
02-08-2002, 12:39 PM
Soto just got it just because
I don't think he should be it either
I can't believe he got on the police force
And really there isn't a need for a bug admin in the first place!

Valder
02-08-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by psihunter

The reason soto got it is because he is friends with Birdbird and they talk on the phone a lot.

AlkarenHyralt
02-08-2002, 12:44 PM
:( :(

ZeroFXSM
02-08-2002, 12:54 PM
15 days.. then I'm gone for good :cool:

Kaimetsu
02-08-2002, 12:57 PM
:-/

How can you hack hats? The values are stored serverside, so the most you could do is exploit a bug.

psihunter
02-08-2002, 01:01 PM
Soto really likes himself

Valder
02-08-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
:-/

How can you hack hats? The values are stored serverside, so the most you could do is exploit a bug.

Well, there was a way. Someone made some kind of trainer to get the hats, don't ask me how, but he showed me that he had them all.

Kaimetsu
02-08-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Valder

Well, there was a way. Someone made some kind of trainer to get the hats, don't ask me how, but he showed me that he had them all.

Yeah, sure.

Torankusu
02-08-2002, 01:10 PM
I believe it was birdbird who watched me and him trade alot of stuff for my naifets, and he had ALOT of hats that wouldn't drop.

I think Valder is right on this one. It was a horrible mistake.

Valder
02-08-2002, 01:15 PM

Yeah, sure.

Kai, please don't argue, there was a trainer and he was banned for it, as well as other people.

psichill
02-08-2002, 01:17 PM
Err.. Graal is one big bum.

Kaimetsu
02-08-2002, 01:18 PM

Kai, please don't argue, there was a trainer and he was banned for it, as well as other people.

Okay, fair enough, I'll take your word for it. But I'd like to know more about this thing, because I can't imagine how it exists unless the staff were stupid enough to use normal strings to store the hats or something.

Torankusu
02-08-2002, 01:20 PM

Okay, fair enough, I'll take your word for it. But I'd like to know more about this thing, because I can't imagine how it exists unless the staff were stupid enough to use normal strings to store the hats or something. This is probably what happened, and then they changed it.

When birdbird told me my hat list, it was like
client.hat###=how many i had.

Kaimetsu
02-08-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
This is probably what happened, and then they changed it.

When birdbird told me my hat list, it was like
client.hat###=how many i had.

But surely, surely they must've kept a master non-client string that merely updated the client one.

Torankusu
02-08-2002, 01:23 PM

But surely, surely they must've kept a master non-client string that merely updated the client one. I'm not the person to ask.

Considering the only access I have to the server is logging onto it, which is limitted.

Valder
02-08-2002, 01:25 PM

But surely, surely they must've kept a master non-client string that merely updated the client one.

They have it now, but they didn't use to.

Kaimetsu
02-08-2002, 01:56 PM

They have it now, but they didn't use to.

Whoever made the hat system must be pelted with tomatoes.

(Incidentally, I doubt they use that two-string system now that clientr strings are available)

Birdbird_0
02-08-2002, 03:19 PM
I hired him because out of all the people that cryed for the job, he actualy did report bugs to me for the past month before he had it.
he finds alot of the bugs since he is on so much, and most of the players out there don't report the bugs like he does.

If you guys don't like it though.

I didn't hire him because we play cs together, I hired him because I'm confident he can do the job a hell of alot better than you people that keep yapping about it.

And I said that to Valder Because I was sick of people complaining about it.

What would you rather me do, Hire Brad? pifft.

Kaimetsu
02-08-2002, 03:29 PM

Since this now turned out to be true, I apologise to Valder. Too often I speak without thinking.

Birdbird_0
02-08-2002, 03:32 PM

In the case with soto and the hats, ShadowKnight was adding a nice feature so if you have the staff tag you can were all the hats, Soto found the bug that enables you to have all the hats withought the staff tag after doing such and such.

Srange Iorny of how that turned out huh -_-

After that it was fixed.

NeoNPL
02-08-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

ShadowKnight was adding a nice feature so if you have the staff tag you can were all the hats

Yet another nice little 'toy'.
Im going to guess that FAQ and Police were left out of this little 'ring of hats'? Along with Torankusu.

Isnt it strange how for the last couple of weeks now every update made and designed by admins seems to only be for the admins? (Lazer tag was made by SLP who isnt an admin).

Kaimetsu
02-08-2002, 06:10 PM

In the case with soto and the hats, ShadowKnight was adding a nice feature so if you have the staff tag you can were all the hats, Soto found the bug that enables you to have all the hats withought the staff tag after doing such and such.

So it wasn't a trainer? Then I was right!

ArchOwl
02-08-2002, 06:21 PM
I hired him because out of all the people that cryed for the job, he actualy did report bugs to me for the past month before he had it.
he finds alot of the bugs since he is on so much, and most of the players out there don't report the bugs like he does.

If you guys don't like it though.

I didn't hire him because we play cs together, I hired him because I'm confident he can do the job a hell of alot better than you people that keep yapping about it.

well, since it is BUGs admin....
hire hero mcdohl, googi, or joshthen64 guy, and they will all do a good job of being bugs admin

(ok so that was lame but who cares)

Loriel
02-08-2002, 07:44 PM
I believe there actually was a trainer that gave you all of the client. strings for hats, so you could wear them, but just not lay them.

cds96
02-08-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Loriel
I believe there actually was a trainer that gave you all of the client. strings for hats, so you could wear them, but just not lay them. anna knew how to get them

Birdbird_0
02-08-2002, 07:50 PM
anna was street smart in the hacking programs :ox

Kaimetsu
02-08-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Loriel
I believe there actually was a trainer that gave you all of the client. strings for hats, so you could wear them, but just not lay them.

Well if the system is that simple then I bet I could write a program right now to do the same thing. Setplayerprop should be serverside only.

Secret_Agent
02-08-2002, 08:12 PM
Birdbird just had to PM me something because I told him that making a known hacker and exploiter of bugs, bugs admin was stupid. Bottom to top please

You know what
gee thanks
go away and die please

why
HAHAHAHA

Haha, Your lucky if bird bird talkes to you :rolleyes:

AlkarenHyralt
02-08-2002, 08:59 PM

After that it was fixed.

I reported that bug to loriel long ago... >_<

Valder
02-08-2002, 10:08 PM
See, even loriel knows about that trainer and Soto was one of the first to use it. And as for bugs admin, you need to hire someone like NOONE, because after weeks or arguing, I finally realize that there is no need for one.

Valder
02-08-2002, 10:14 PM

Regardless, you had NO right to say that to me. You are very high staff and are not allowed to tell me to die no matter how you feel. And hire someone better than soto, maybe Luc, or Corpse.

Kadar
02-08-2002, 10:19 PM

After that it was fixed.
Nah i found that bug and told soto how to do it....

Valder
02-08-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Kadar

Nah i found that bug and told soto how to do it....

See, more proof that Soto exploits bugs, then he MIGHT report them.

02-08-2002, 10:22 PM
whats the use if the bug admin cant fix stuff?

Valder
02-08-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
whats the use if the bug admin cant fix stuff?

Do this

KAIMETSU FOR BUGS ADMIN!
He should get FTP to fix any and all bugs that happen to occur.

Kadar
02-08-2002, 10:24 PM
Kaimetsu for BA or Kaimetsu for NPC Admin or something..

Shorty2Dope
02-08-2002, 10:25 PM
That hat thing was done the same way all 'hacking' is done on Graal, WITHOUT a trainer. (NPC Injection) Stefan fixed it in the last Graal update. Now there are new ways to hack I guess.

nyghtGT
02-08-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Kadar
Kaimetsu for BA or Kaimetsu for NPC Admin or something..
i think if he wanted it he would allready have it

Slaktmaster
02-08-2002, 10:55 PM
If Kaimetsu gets the job he will probably do a better job than Shadow Knight because he likes to help people.

SK just runs around with his staff toys, earlier today he gave himself a Dustari tag and was running around with staff NPCs in Dustari while Kamuii and I was planning on how to build stuff for Dustari.

Kadar
02-08-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
If Kaimetsu gets the job he will probably do a better job than Shadow Knight because he likes to help people.

SK just runs around with his staff toys, earlier today he gave himself a Dustari tag and was running around with staff NPCs in Dustari while Kamuii and I was planning on how to build stuff for Dustari.
Kaimetsu would be a good NPC Admin

Valder
02-08-2002, 11:02 PM
Kaimetsu would be GREAT for NPC Admin AND bugs admin because he is willing to help people and he sticks to his job when there is a task at hand. I like shadow knight and all, but all he really does is make new toys for him to play with and If he likes someone he gives it to them to play with.

02-09-2002, 12:13 AM

SK just runs around with his staff toys, earlier today he gave himself a Dustari tag and was running around with staff NPCs in Dustari while Kamuii and I was planning on how to build stuff for Dustari. you guys better get us the money...

NeoNPL
02-09-2002, 12:17 AM

Regardless, you had NO right to say that to me. You are very high staff and are not allowed to tell me to die no matter how you feel. And hire someone better than soto, maybe Luc, or Corpse.

Gotta love the 'Customer Care' of a 'proffesional' online game...

Customer: I have a problem with your game
Support: Oh drop dead

konidias
02-09-2002, 01:01 AM
It was possible, and probably still is possible, to give yourself all hats.. they are only stored clientside, and not on the npc server, so you can wear them, and everyone sees that you have them, but you can't drop them.

About the situation.. I don't think it's right for bird to tell you to die. Aren't death threats not only against Graal rules, but against the law?

Shorty2Dope
02-09-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by konidias
It was possible, and probably still is possible, to give yourself all hats.. they are only stored clientside, and not on the npc server, so you can wear them, and everyone sees that you have them, but you can't drop them.

About the situation.. I don't think it's right for bird to tell you to die. Aren't death threats not only against Graal rules, but against the law?

In the US I believe it can be brought to court. Same with Marle's little "Black List/Hate List". Since the school shootings, they have gotten very serious about threats like that. But telling someone 'go die' is different then telling him or her 'I am going to kill you'. So I guess its not really against the law. At least in the US I believe.

cds96
02-09-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

In the US I believe it can be brought to court. Same with Marle's little "Black List/Hate List". Since the school shootings, they have gotten very serious about threats like that. But telling someone 'go die' is different then telling him or her 'I am going to kill you'. So I guess its not really against the law. At least in the US I believe. im going to keel you tonight, as you sleep <3

Dustey
02-09-2002, 01:18 AM
:megaeek:... Well you guys can leave thats fine with me :rolleyes:

Shorty2Dope
02-09-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by cds96
im going to keel you tonight, as you sleep <3

:'(

cds96
02-09-2002, 01:23 AM

:'( Dont worry it will be painless untill i start to keel you. <3

Shorty2Dope
02-09-2002, 01:42 AM
Dont worry it will be painless untill i start to keel you. <3

lol are german shepard will rip you apart :)

It is usually sleeping on the other end of my bed
(I have a queen size waterbed and I only take up 25% literally)

Kaimetsu
02-09-2002, 03:53 AM
You people really don't know me. I'd be the worst NPC Admin ever.

LiquidIce00
02-09-2002, 03:57 AM
'go away and die'
really something a Graal Global staff should say
]:rolleyes:

Okay, fair enough, I'll take your word for it. But I'd like to know more about this thing, because I can't imagine how it exists unless the staff were stupid enough to use normal strings to store the hats or something.
I believe it was like gani hacking. The hats couldnt be layed, but u could wear any you wish.

Kaimetsu
02-09-2002, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by LiquidIce00
'go away and die'
really something a Graal Global staff should say
]:rolleyes:

I believe it was like gani hacking. The hats couldnt be layed, but u could wear any you wish.

That would be consistent with editing client strings, as mentioned.

Sym2001
02-09-2002, 04:04 AM
You people really don't know me. I'd be the worst NPC Admin ever.

Haha!

I bet man.

Torankusu
02-09-2002, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by NeoNPL

Yet another nice little 'toy'.
Im going to guess that FAQ and Police were left out of this little 'ring of hats'? Along with Torankusu.
torankusu is always left out.

Kaimetsu
02-09-2002, 04:05 AM
Really, I'd just make big statues of me all day.

Falcor
02-09-2002, 04:09 AM
Soto is PERFECT for bugs admin what are you kiding? Graal has to keep its tradition of hiring the worse people they could find. Just take a glance at the former accounts admins, and some of the GMs.

Sym2001
02-09-2002, 04:10 AM
I bet...

Torankusu
02-09-2002, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Falcor
Soto is PERFECT for bugs admin what are you kiding? Graal has to keep its tradition of hiring the worse people they could find. Just take a glance at the former accounts admins, and some of the GMs. Great point.

Falcor
02-09-2002, 04:11 AM
Could we start a petition for me to be Clown Car ADmin :(?

Birdbird_0
02-09-2002, 04:14 AM
I said that to Valder because I know him on a personal level as a friend, and I didn't know he would act like a compleat jerk about it.

freddyfox
02-09-2002, 04:19 AM
I said that to Valder because I know him on a personal level as a friend, and I didn't know he would act like a compleat jerk about it.

How was he a complete jerk about it, as you say? All he said was that he thought hiring Soto was a dumb idea, and gave reasons to support it.

AlkarenHyralt
02-09-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Falcor
Could we start a petition for me to be Clown Car ADmin :(?

Sorry, vermain is the Clown Car, and Clown Boat Admin :(

Shorty2Dope
02-09-2002, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox

How was he a complete jerk about it, as you say? All he said was that he thought hiring Soto was a dumb idea, and gave reasons to support it.

Bird said he is a friend so he didn't think telling him to die would get him so upset and whine about it on the forums.

err that sounds kinda funny.. =/

Birdbird_0
02-09-2002, 04:24 AM
I don't think hiring Soto was a bad idea.
and if he does mess up he gets banned.

cds96
02-09-2002, 04:29 AM
Is soto currupt?

anyway he cant do much with only warpto *gasp*

Kaimetsu
02-09-2002, 04:31 AM
I still don't trust him from when he tried to PK me.

Warcaptain
02-09-2002, 04:34 AM
i dont have a problem with soto himself (i think)

but he was hired by breaking long held rules, rules like not hiring people that were banned recently.

cds96
02-09-2002, 04:36 AM
I still don't trust him from when he tried to PK me. Ever noticed how the world dosen't revolve around you?

Psyker
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Sorry, vermain is the Clown Car, and Clown Boat Admin :(
does he have an assistant?

we must fire him because he hasn't done any work for graal for a long time!

Evolve

You know what
gee thanks
go away and die please

why
HAHAHAHA

sorry but this is how it should be...
you don't hire people who know nothing... if they know the bugs, then they can report them....
....just like you cannot employ anti-hacker staff who do not even know how to hack...

Torankusu
02-09-2002, 04:45 AM
I don't think hiring Soto was a bad idea.
and if he does mess up he gets banned. oooooo

Torankusu
02-09-2002, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Warcaptain
i dont have a problem with soto himself (i think)

but he was hired by breaking long held rules, rules like not hiring people that were banned recently. But, you were hired, and contego made Alkaren hire you back when you were fired. HOW fair is that?

Warcaptain
02-09-2002, 04:47 AM

i really have no comment on that, sk does a good job behind the scenes.. and dont get me wrong, that IS good and important.

but him, and all the other 2k1 admins, need to add more things that we, the players, can see.

new as in brand new, not editing, or upgrading older things all the time.

its growing boreing on 2k1 now.
its not just sk's fault though, so lets not blame him now.
for some reason the fad has shifted from blaming loriel, to blaming sk.

Shorty2Dope
02-09-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Evolve

sorry but this is how it should be...
you don't hire people who know nothing... if they know the bugs, then they can report them....
....just like you cannot employ anti-hacker staff who do not even know how to hack...

What stefan needs is a trustworthy 'graal hacker' that can help him fix the holes.

Griffyn
02-09-2002, 04:53 AM

trustworthy
impossible.

Kaimetsu
02-09-2002, 04:53 AM
Ever noticed how the world dosen't revolve around you?

Wow, you actually think I was being serious? Have a cookie just for making me laugh.

Jap
02-09-2002, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by psihunter
Yeah really, there isn't anything nea added to be bugged up! The only way something could get bugged to my knowledge is if, a new version of graal is released, and new scripts are used. And a new version happens once every 2 months.

Torankusu
02-09-2002, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Warcaptain

i really have no comment on that, sk does a good job behind the scenes.. and dont get me wrong, that IS good and important.

but him, and all the other 2k1 admins, need to add more things that we, the players, can see.

new as in brand new, not editing, or upgrading older things all the time.

its growing boreing on 2k1 now.
its not just sk's fault though, so lets not blame him now.
for some reason the fad has shifted from blaming loriel, to blaming sk. I think it's like presidency. Whatever ecomomic disaster happens, it's always the president who's in office that gets the blame. Reguardless of it actually being the president before him's fault.

So, loriel stopped working on npcs, or whatever the hell he does, and the updates went to hardly ever to never, and now it's SK's job to do update and create new things since he took loriel's NPC Admin thing. or whatever the hell he did.

cds96
02-09-2002, 04:59 AM

Wow, you actually think I was being serious? Have a cookie just for making me laugh. ;)

Kaimetsu
02-09-2002, 05:05 AM
;)

Where is my personal planet?

cds96
02-09-2002, 05:06 AM

Where is my personal planet? haha :D

Graal518
02-09-2002, 05:21 AM
What can you do when Stefan/unixmad allows 14 year old kids run graal?? Kids are corruption, most of the time bad news. They don't always make the best of choices. They are screw ups. And the other kids who play aren't going to be able to do anything about it.

Kaimetsu
02-09-2002, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Graal518
What can you do when Stefan/unixmad allows 14 year old kids run graal?? Kids are corruption, most of the time bad news. They don't always make the best of choices. They are screw ups. And the other kids who play aren't going to be able to do anything about it. [Squeaky!]
I actually have to disagree in this case, some kids are more adult in organizing and running things then adults are. Though it has to be said that it's rare.
[/Squeaky!]

Shorty2Dope
02-09-2002, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Graal518
What can you do when Stefan/unixmad allows 14 year old kids run graal?? Kids are corruption, most of the time bad news. They don't always make the best of choices. They are screw ups. And the other kids who play aren't going to be able to do anything about it.

wrong. Look around you will see MANY kids who are more mature then adults here. It all depends on who your giving the power to.

Kaimetsu
02-09-2002, 05:33 AM

wrong. Look around you will see MANY kids who are more mature then adults here. It all depends on who your giving the power to.

Hmm, like who? I could count maybe five. MAYBE.

Birdbird_0
02-09-2002, 05:36 AM
I'm not mature, I'm just a 15 year old punk that calls himself birdbird_0 in a game called graal going around trying to act cool.

You know, the whole Evil Tyrant thing, its overtated these days.

Graal518
02-09-2002, 06:53 AM
Well in any case, no matter who is in power and what actions they take , believe it or not someone is going to have a problem with it, in bigger communites, lots of people. It's just like politics once you think about it. Except graal isn't a democracy and is more of the communist way of the republic of cuba.

James
02-09-2002, 07:09 AM
Yeah the all hat bug happened to me, I like used the police device and went such and such a place and then I had all the hats. Kai, people got all the hats because when you used to be able to switch to online mode from offline mode you just rename the level, set some hat strings and there you go. The only thing about it is you couldn't drop the hats.

Lyndzey
02-09-2002, 07:49 AM
Yes James, you are right, and that is bug abuse, so he should be banned.

Take the warpto test. PM Soto, wait for a reply, don't click on the PM, and watch the PM go from Antora to Santerrain in seconds.

cds96
02-09-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
Yes James, you are right, and that is bug abuse, so he should be banned.

Take the warpto test. PM Soto, wait for a reply, don't click on the PM, and watch the PM go from Antora to Santerrain in seconds. He uses a bright blue head so its quite obvious. Also when hes in dustari and warps to antora appendage its very noticible

Griffyn
02-09-2002, 09:33 AM
He uses a bright blue head so its quite obvious. Also when hes in dustari and warps to antora appendage its very noticible
hehe, i even pmed you about that :rolleyes:

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-09-2002, 10:06 AM
Oh gee, maybe the staff for Graal 2001 should start making things that everyone can use, not another one of their ****ing little toys so they can go around and gloat about their abundance of staff privledges

Bird2prey
02-09-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Oh gee, maybe the staff for Graal 2001 should start making things that everyone can use, not another one of their ****ing little toys so they can go around and gloat about their abundance of staff privledges

Like those damn Zal Cannons. I want one, dang dam it!!! :P

Griffyn
02-09-2002, 10:09 AM
i really like their new fad, giving themselves 'special' hats, bird has a white shogun, and this one lady has a pink wizard :rolleyes:

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-09-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
i really like their new fad, giving themselves 'special' hats, bird has a white shogun, and this one lady has a pink wizard :rolleyes:
Yes me too, and then they go release a small 2 level useless hang out that they could have easily made in 2 hours to cover for the lost weeks of wasted time

Kaimetsu
02-09-2002, 10:22 AM
Sounds like Captain Obvious is in full force.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-09-2002, 10:24 AM
Sounds like Captain Obvious is in full force.
Roar!
You know it :D

Lyndzey
02-09-2002, 10:49 AM
What is there to do? Stefan says "um" if we tell him about it, and unixmad...where the hell is he?

Psyker
02-09-2002, 10:56 AM
One of the many toys of the 2k1 staff members.

Lyndzey
02-09-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

First day of 2001, I asked Stefan if there would be GPs. He responded with something like "no, 2001 will be very different. there will be no staff weapons like boots, and no gps"

02-09-2002, 11:10 AM

First day of 2001, I asked Stefan if there would be GPs. He responded with something like "no, 2001 will be very different. there will be no staff weapons like boots, and no gps" haha, the Classic staff is now more professional, and less corrupt compared to most Graal2001 staff.

DeathChill
02-09-2002, 11:39 AM
I'm not mature, I'm just a 15 year old punk that calls himself birdbird_0 in a game called graal going around trying to act cool.

You know, the whole Evil Tyrant thing, its overtated these days.
Yeah me too, I'm bad :cool:

Torankusu
02-09-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by James
Yeah the all hat bug happened to me, I like used the police device and went such and such a place and then I had all the hats. Kai, people got all the hats because when you used to be able to switch to online mode from offline mode you just rename the level, set some hat strings and there you go. The only thing about it is you couldn't drop the hats. The only time it happened to me was when I entered the bomy temple with my FAQ Chief tag on.

I thought for a second that I was given them but then realized I wouldn't ever recieve anything like that, so I asked lamer which hats I had. I had only the regulars. I reconnected and only saw the regulars.

reeset1
02-09-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

I dont get staff toys :D

Psyker
02-09-2002, 11:57 AM

First day of 2001, I asked Stefan if there would be GPs. He responded with something like "no, 2001 will be very different. there will be no staff weapons like boots, and no gps"
haha.

it seems like that rule has changed, eh?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-09-2002, 12:04 PM
*Meanwhile, deep inside the secret levels on Z-Labs, Birdbird is using target practice with his zal cannon while Shadow Knight is creating new hats with the super hat generator*

BirdBird: We need to create something that shows the people who payed for the accounts we still care...
SK: What about that desert you promised them?
Birdbird: Haven't started it yet.. besides too much work
SK:*Summons his SK army gani he just created through hours of scripting* I know! Let's make a two level hang out in Mount Antora. We'll have tables and chairs and maybe even a small pond
BirdBird: Sounds good, I'll get it done in 30 minutes

The next day the levels are uploaded and the staff goes back to making special toys for themselves and other "neat" things no one else knows about. After all, this is Graal.. you don't get what yuo pay for!

Psyker
02-09-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by reeset1

I dont get staff toys :D
no, you don't get them.

you get a ton more.

Valder
02-09-2002, 01:57 PM
I took it so badly because YOU birdbird are HIGH staff and have no right to say that. You are a friend of mine and being a friend I expect you to treat me some respect, and being a friend of mine I don't like to be told to go die. I don't go around telling my friends to go die if they say something I don't like.

Birdbird_0
02-09-2002, 03:44 PM
I don't go around telling my friends to go die if they say something I don't like.

Yes you do!

Valder
02-09-2002, 03:45 PM

Yes you do!

Alright, name 1 time I ever did that where I wasn't joking around.

Birdbird_0
02-09-2002, 03:47 PM

Alright, name 1 time I ever did that where I wasn't joking around.
I remember last month I was showing you a wierd animation I did, and you said "No I don't like it die"
and I asked what was wrong, and you told me and I fixed it.

Valder
02-09-2002, 03:49 PM

I remember last month I was showing you a wierd animation I did, and you said "No I don't like it die"
and I asked what was wrong, and you told me and I fixed it.

Obviously I was joking about that. I would never tell any of my friends to die, because that is against the way I was raised.

Birdbird_0
02-09-2002, 03:49 PM

Obviously I was joking about that. I would never tell any of my friends to die, because that is against the way I was raised.

What made you think I was totaly serious about me telling you to die -_-?

Valder
02-09-2002, 03:53 PM

What made you think I was totaly serious about me telling you to die -_-?

Because I can tell when you are acting like an ******* and when you aren't. You didn't have to tell me to die, you could have just simply said "You are like the 201752th person to tell me" and I would have just said OK, but instead you told me to die. All I want is an apology for saying that to me and life will go on.

Birdbird_0
02-09-2002, 03:55 PM
I'm sorry.

But I don't need people complaining about a job position.
I should of deleated this thread from the start but I didn't because it was about me, and it would of caused me even more problems if I closed it.

psichill
02-09-2002, 04:00 PM
Play those beats Malice Mizer!
hehe soo great and evil :D ;)

ZanderX
02-09-2002, 04:00 PM
One day, I was walking down the street.

Looking for anything, any surprise.

Feel like a treasure king on a rainy day.

Don't be mad; get Glad.

Shut up, you two. You sound like children. Be happy, for hide. >:]

psichill
02-09-2002, 04:01 PM
Kuuhaku no Toki no Naka

Valder
02-09-2002, 04:03 PM
I'm sorry.

But I don't need people complaining about a job position.
I should of deleated this thread from the start but I didn't because it was about me, and it would of caused me even more problems if I closed it.

I accept, but you should know that if a lot of people complain about someone being in a high staff position, there is a problem.
Soto does not deserve any sort of power and should not be Bugs Admin.

Symon:
Be quiet before I get my frog to bite your head off ;)

ZanderX
02-09-2002, 04:06 PM

Symon:
Be quiet before I get my frog to bite your head off ;)

Yves:
Shut your trap before I get my pet Gackt to rip off your testicles. >:]

Valder
02-09-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Yves:
Shut your trap before I get my pet Gackt to rip off your testicles. >:]

Symon:
From you I can't tell whether that's an invitation or a threat >:]

psichill
02-09-2002, 04:11 PM
CATEGORY: ACTION/SHOOTER
PLAYERS: 17
TITLE: OMS BIRDBIRD HIRED HAX0RS!
SYSTEM: PLAYSTATION2

Graal518
02-09-2002, 10:37 PM
Graal just isn't worth paying for anymore when you have kids as staff. Stefan will give kids unlimited amounts of graal power. And expect them to run his server. Professional online games don't do this, only graal. It sucks, paying for an upgrade is just crap now because of the lack of updates, the *****ing, the staff getting all these npcsw's and not doign anything for the PW. I know it's not becuase stefan is lazy, it's because he doesn't have the time to do all the staff he expects these 'kids' (sorry about this term it's just that MOST are irresponsible kids) to do his work, which doesn't get done anyway.

Brad
02-09-2002, 11:53 PM
la la la
birdbird the *****s strikes again
la la la

spi
02-10-2002, 12:02 AM
o cool