PDA

View Full Version : Might wanna read this


Jman9912-P2P
02-08-2002, 08:51 AM
dont accept nething from this d00d

SpinFlipxor: want to see a really awsome program?
SpinFlipxor: check it out at...
JmAn9912: who r u
SpinFlipxor: http://www.angelfire.com/dc/spinflip/tompson.html
SpinFlipxor: i am stefan
JmAn9912: yea right haha
SpinFlipxor: anyway, the program is really funny
SpinFlipxor: its about tompson
JmAn9912: tompson?
SpinFlipxor: some kid that playes a game called tribes, im just spreading it around
JmAn9912: how u get my sn
SpinFlipxor: HACKED!!
JmAn9912: yea lol right
SpinFlipxor: neway, the program is realy funny
SpinFlipxor: lates to you
SpinFlipxor: no it is
JmAn9912: or its a pw stealer :-P
SpinFlipxor: tell your friends to download it
SpinFlipxor: na
SpinFlipxor: its a really funny program
JmAn9912: or even a trojan :-P
SpinFlipxor: no
SpinFlipxor: its too small
SpinFlipxor: its just a funny program
SpinFlipxor: ask nokkieny
SpinFlipxor: or geniusbmxer
SpinFlipxor: or phearthespork
SpinFlipxor: they all have it too
SpinFlipxor: and its hillarous
JmAn9912: U R B 4 U83R D6/\/\8455
SpinFlipxor: haha, your really L33T

hahaha

Link188
02-08-2002, 08:53 AM
Thats a bunch of :spam:

Jman9912-P2P
02-08-2002, 08:54 AM
noo i warning people not to get their password stolen or something
that was s:spam: p:spam: a:spam: m:spam:

Spunky2000ca
02-08-2002, 08:59 AM
That's really obvious that that wasn't Stefan.

Stefan at least knows how to use proper grammar and punctuation skills.

Jman9912-P2P
02-08-2002, 09:03 AM
i kno that lol i have no idea who it is tho

Correction
02-08-2002, 09:03 AM
not only that but he either goes by the name Stefan or DND

Jman9912-P2P
02-08-2002, 09:06 AM
lol yea thats true too i might setup my firewall to high and open the prog :rolleyes:

Griffyn
02-08-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Correction
not only that but he either goes by the name Stefan or DND
AIM dummie

Will45
02-08-2002, 09:41 AM
stfu ***Man9912

Jman9912-P2P
02-08-2002, 09:44 AM
lol read the rules t3ck

ZeroFXSM
02-08-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Jman9912-P2P
dont accept nething from this d00d

SpinFlipxor: want to see a really awsome program?
SpinFlipxor: check it out at...
JmAn9912: who r u
SpinFlipxor: http://www.angelfire.com/dc/spinflip/tompson.html
SpinFlipxor: i am stefan
JmAn9912: yea right haha
SpinFlipxor: anyway, the program is really funny
SpinFlipxor: its about tompson
JmAn9912: tompson?
SpinFlipxor: some kid that playes a game called tribes, im just spreading it around
JmAn9912: how u get my sn
SpinFlipxor: HACKED!!
JmAn9912: yea lol right
SpinFlipxor: neway, the program is realy funny
SpinFlipxor: lates to you
SpinFlipxor: no it is
JmAn9912: or its a pw stealer :-P
SpinFlipxor: tell your friends to download it
SpinFlipxor: na
SpinFlipxor: its a really funny program
JmAn9912: or even a trojan :-P
SpinFlipxor: no
SpinFlipxor: its too small
SpinFlipxor: its just a funny program
SpinFlipxor: ask nokkieny
SpinFlipxor: or geniusbmxer
SpinFlipxor: or phearthespork
SpinFlipxor: they all have it too
SpinFlipxor: and its hillarous
JmAn9912: U R B 4 U83R D6/\/\8455
SpinFlipxor: haha, your really L33T

hahaha

Looks like JmAn got owned by spinflipxors.

:asleep:

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-08-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Will45
stfu ***Man9912

Damn, that was intellegent! :rolleyes: I never thought I'd see the day where someone put "***" in someone elses name to look cool! That is a totally NEW insult hahaha lol and all that rot........>.>
(I don't think I need to hint this, but I was being sarcastic.)

And as for you, Jman...If you didn't want people to go to that website...WHY in the blue hell did you not censor that website...? Oy vey...:o

nyghtGT
02-08-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


Damn, that was intellegent! :rolleyes:

NeoNPL
02-08-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Will45
stfu ***Man9912


Come one ! come all! for his next show of inteligience..THE SOLAR POWERD TORCH.:rolleyes:

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-08-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by NeoNPL



Come one ! come all! for his next show of inteligience..THE SOLAR POWERD TORCH.:rolleyes:

You left out the theory that water is liquid, but that's okay. ;)

NeoNPL
02-08-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


You left out the theory that water is liquid, but that's okay. ;)

Nope , thats too technical , hes still working on the theory that , in his own words "I HIVE A PINIS"

Zelgadis_Geywords
02-08-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by NeoNPL


Nope , thats too technical , hes still working on the theory that , in his own words "I HIVE A PINIS"

For lack of a better comment, I wish him luck.

NeoNPL
02-08-2002, 04:46 PM
nope hes come to the discovery "TI wuz jus a pese of papar"



oh well, hes probably the kind of person that would fly a helicopter , and half way through the flight get cold and turn off the fan , as he jumps out of the helicopter with his parachute on his back he thinks to himself "Wonder if this is like an airbag and opens on impact"

Lord-Andrew
02-08-2002, 09:29 PM
that was flip the god of pots
he hacks and got his account banned from 2k1 so hes probably trying to get some other accounts to get on. dont take anything from him.

Jman9912-P2P
02-09-2002, 07:19 AM
yea true i should have censored it but if they go to it, its not my fault i was just trying to warn them if i did censor it they could have gotten ti somewhere else and not know :rolleyes: im just saying dont talk to this person or whatever