PDA

View Full Version : The Admins

Zurkiba
02-08-2002, 05:22 AM
None of the admins reply to the pleas that Stefan asked me to ask admins :grrr: The only admin who replies is the 14 year old Corrupt crack smoking elf who is ***...

My ore is gone... 200 crafted gold and 200 crafted durby (See Bug Reports) so Stefan told me to PM SK and ask... I PM SK and nothing... just that he shoves my PM aside... I PM the other admins and they do the same. Loriel says to ask SK :mad: Today I ask Loriel to help me because none of the admins reply... and he sends me this.

Loriel (2/7/02 4:10:42 PM):
*does not listen*

Now this is pissing me off... What's the point of Admins if they do ****? Sure they might make a level or two... but other then that they suck. They dont help anyone out... FAQ cant help me with my problem... NOONE CAN HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM, THAT STEFAN TOLD ME TO ASK AN ADMIN, CEPT ADMINS WHO DO **** BUT BE CORRUPT AND JAIL PEOPLE -_-...

I paid for Graal and there isn't one single staff who work on Graal... Now that I bought an Graal Account... I'm apart of Graal... therefore the staff doesn't help/work on Graal -_-

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-08-2002, 05:25 AM
As much as I hate to hear flames, he has a point. None of the admins ever listen
Edit: Except Loriel, he listens and replies. But the others.. nothing

AlkarenHyralt
02-08-2002, 05:27 AM
I try very hard to listen to the players, so I resent that comment. But do you have proof you had so many crafted items?

Soto2001
02-08-2002, 05:30 AM
the npc server went down yesterday an everyone that crafted the stuff got deleted. so thats why everyones minerals are missing.

Loriel
02-08-2002, 05:33 AM
The problem is that daily, hundreds of players PM us and ask us to give them items back, without any proof that they are supposed to have them.
Opposite (07.02.2002 22:51:08):
I need my 400 crafted ore back -_-
I'm tired of these admins who are here to work for the pay costumer not even
listening to me >:(
That isn't the nicest way to get stuff, you know.

Questa
02-08-2002, 05:36 AM
And the Subject of this thread is enough to make a moderator go postal.

Zurkiba
02-08-2002, 05:37 AM
But the problem is that before every PM I send I send a URL to the forum that tells me to ask an Admin for my ore back

Edit: And Alk your cool... because you helped me before :D

Loriel
02-08-2002, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Gspeed2000
Loriel if you looked at his flag list you may have noticed that he has the 2 types of client. and non client strings. Shadowknight converted the system to clientr strings to my knowledge. There never were client. mineral strings... and the system automatically converts the strings of everybody who is logging on.

Sym2001
02-08-2002, 05:48 AM
you know, there is a easy way to get by this. And Godspeed is right.

Example..

client.durby=#
client.gold=#

etc..

I always do that, shows proof. :D

cds96
02-08-2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
The only admin who replies is the 14 year old Corrupt crack smoking elf who is ***...
OMG OMG OMG, SORRY LORIEL, BUT THAT IS VERY FUNNY.

BlKnight
02-08-2002, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by cds96

yus it is

Zurkiba
02-08-2002, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Loriel
The problem is that daily, hundreds of players PM us and ask us to give them items back, without any proof that they are supposed to have them.

Not the first time I've asked you ethier... I've been asking for atleast a month now -_-

ArchOwl
02-08-2002, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by cds96

dsfjkzhkbdhrkhlhsgafshchaahajakakahkahalask;dl;dl; ldlflflf;'flf;lff;lflffff;'lflf';ff'f'f'f'f'ff'f'f f'ff;p;p;pp;p;p;p;p;p;p;;p;p;pp;p;p;p;stefastefste fdhdhdgdhshashahshxhahssaashahahaahahshhwwurhrohai aahiashsiahaahakai,met;p;;suwjajaahjajaallalskskal kxccoffffeejhjhhhjjjjuuffff

Zurkiba
02-08-2002, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by ArchOwl

dsfjkzhkbdhrkhlhsgafshchaahajakakahkahalask;dl;dl; ldlflflf;'flf;lff;lflffff;'lflf';ff'f'f'f'f'ff'f'f f'ff;p;p;pp;p;p;p;p;p;p;;p;p;pp;p;p;p;stefastefste fdhdhdgdhshashahshxhahssaashahahaahahshhwwurhrohai aahiashsiahaahakai,met;p;;suwjajaahjajaallalskskal kxccoffffeejhjhhhjjjjuuffff

My point exactly

WHIPENIE4
02-08-2002, 06:10 AM

Well when you tried out for the job you didnt expect not to get ne pms did you? , and you should still take the time to explain to them you cant do ne thing without proof.

And if you say typeing it a hundred times is annoying etc.. whatever.. just make a txt document with the response so you can copy and paste :D

ArchOwl
02-08-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by ArchOwl kai,met;p;;suwjaj

:megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek:

Loriel
02-08-2002, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Sym2001
you know, there is a easy way to get by this. And Godspeed is right.
Example..
client.durby=#
client.gold=#
etc..
I always do that, shows proof. :D
What are you talking about?

Geez, you asked for a month, so common sense could tell you that you are *starting* to be annoying.

Zurkiba
02-08-2002, 06:24 AM
Something allready told me to *start to ask admins for my ore back* and that person was Stefan -_-

cloudstrifevii
02-08-2002, 06:59 AM
Ack Admin cat fight rawr and BirdyBirdy is the coolest admin and so is Ghost Pirate :p

Torankusu
02-08-2002, 09:03 AM

That isn't the nicest way to get stuff, you know. When you ask for stuff nicely, you either get no reply, or nothing at all.

cloudstrifevii
02-08-2002, 10:09 AM
cool im saying this for no apparent reason well maybe boredom

Zurkiba
02-08-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
When you ask for stuff nicely, you either get no reply, or nothing at all.

If you even send a PM you get nothing... The only admins who really do work with players are Alk and Ghost Pirate -_-

Edit: And that's why I dont want to bother them... because they DO something...

Birdbird_0
02-08-2002, 12:21 PM
People need to read this like adminds to because its cool :cool: (http://www.graal2001.com/index.php?page=code)

DeathChill
02-08-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
As much as I hate to hear flames, he has a point. None of the admins ever listen
Edit: Except Loriel, he listens and replies. But the others.. nothing
*cries* :(
I respond :( :( :(
:E

ZanderX
02-08-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by DeathChill

*cries* :(
I respond :( :( :(
:E

BUT YUO SUCK GUY SO :cool:

Wing
02-08-2002, 01:02 PM

How are people supposed to have proof? This happened completely unexpectedly, just give em' the rocks if they don't have a too outrageous a request, "If they're lying, well let them get away with it, for the inconvenience

Zurkiba
02-09-2002, 04:28 AM
:grrr:

Whole purpose of this post is to get my ore back :o/ And the admins only reply here if the post is directed towards them...

Con got 22k back nad like 6 hats or something... he had no proof

Graal518
02-09-2002, 05:26 AM
I don't know if I catch them in a good mood or what, but whenever I ask a question to an admin, loriel,birdbird,stefan (the only people I care to ask) I always get the informed answer I needed. Maybe you people are just bugging them or asking them stupid questions.

DeathChill
02-09-2002, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

BUT YUO SUCK GUY SO :cool:
:cool: