02-08-2002, 04:35 AM
Is growing 3 trees at once possible?

Psyker
02-08-2002, 04:36 AM
I don't think so...

but, I am a cow melker.

Googi
02-08-2002, 04:37 AM
...Umm...Is cow milking a good way to make money?

Slaktmaster
02-08-2002, 04:41 AM
Milking cows is nothing for you Googi, you will find the cows too attractive and *POOF*, Googi is a father!

Googi
02-08-2002, 04:53 AM
...Archaon, what do you care anymore, I don't mine anymore, and if you really think I can't get the staff to give rox owner tags, then what do you care?

Anyway, I think I have discovered why all the police are rich...cow milking is about 2x as good as mining if you don't have to travel the distance between mount antora and the cow milking place. So if they just warpto'd they could make tons of money.

Oh yeah, but I'm gonna try to get the quickest way to get from mount antora to the cow milking place an back, then I'll try and find out how good the job is time/money wise.

Griffyn
02-08-2002, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Googi
...Archaon, what do you care anymore, I don't mine anymore, and if you really think I can't get the staff to give rox owner tags, then what do you care?

Anyway, I think I have discovered why all the police are rich...cow milking is about 2x as good as mining if you don't have to travel the distance between mount antora and the cow milking place. So if they just warpto'd they could make tons of money.

Oh yeah, but I'm gonna try to get the quickest way to get from mount antora to the cow milking place an back, then I'll try and find out how good the job is time/money wise.
we dont have warpto

Slaktmaster
02-08-2002, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Googi

I just like annoying you.

Googi
02-08-2002, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster

I just like annoying you.

Oh, because your ex-TCN and I'm DK you mean...

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-08-2002, 05:11 AM
If you have all three bottle, then it's a good bet that cow milking is almost as profitable as mining. Plus, it's much more flexible

Googi
02-08-2002, 05:47 AM
...It doesn't seem that way x_x.