PDA

View Full Version : Dont Worry Bout Faq

Devine_SFX
02-08-2002, 02:09 AM
Hey if toran wants to seem powerful because hes in control of people who just help, dont worry bout it he gets made fun of at school let him feel a little special here. He needs to act like a tough guy behind his computer. Just know your better than him and i cant wait for him to quote this so i can laugh.

cds96
02-08-2002, 02:13 AM
haha no. toran is great. eos

AlkarenHyralt
02-08-2002, 02:13 AM
I thought you were forum banned?

Devine_SFX
02-08-2002, 02:16 AM
Dont get off topic here. I Still have no clue why c0nsp1racy was removed untill i get a reason ill continue to post, please email reason to [email protected]

freddyfox
02-08-2002, 02:20 AM
I like cheese. Do you like cheese? I do. Cheese is the best darn thing in the whole world. Why, if I had a mound of cheese sitting infront of me, I'd eat it right now.

Did you know the first cheese was made from cow stomaches? It happened when our ancestors used cow stomaches to cart around milk in. However, they weren't too hot on cleaning the cow stomaches, so the juices leftover combined with the milk to form a crude cream cheese. Wow!

Today, there are PLENTY of cheeses in the world. Such as swiss, cheddar, and gouda, just to name a few! Parmesan goes good on any sort of pasta. It also goes wonderfully on caesar salad!

Many cheeseries exist all over the world! Make sure you look up your local cheesery sometime today, or tommorow! Cheeseries are wonderful, and they get you away from the computer and prevent you from posting threads like this. Bye!

Devine_SFX
02-08-2002, 02:22 AM
lol

cds96
02-08-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox
I like cheese. Do you like cheese? I do. Cheese is the best darn thing in the whole world. Why, if I had a mound of cheese sitting infront of me, I'd eat it right now.

Did you know the first cheese was made from cow stomaches? It happened when our ancestors used cow stomaches to cart around milk in. However, they weren't too hot on cleaning the cow stomaches, so the juices leftover combined with the milk to form a crude cream cheese. Wow!

Today, there are PLENTY of cheeses in the world. Such as swiss, cheddar, and gouda, just to name a few! Parmesan goes good on any sort of pasta. It also goes wonderfully on caesar salad!

Many cheeseries exist all over the world! Make sure you look up your local cheesery sometime today, or tommorow! Cheeseries are wonderful, and they get you away from the computer and prevent you from posting threads like this. Bye! You, i love.

Loriel
02-08-2002, 02:47 AM
I don't have spiffy webspace stuff, so I'll just attach it...

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-08-2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Loriel
HAHAHA

ArchOwl
02-08-2002, 03:33 AM

;)

spi
02-08-2002, 03:35 AM
olol

cds96
02-08-2002, 03:37 AM
I don't have spiffy webspace stuff, so I'll just attach it... haha "i clicked that"

AlkarenHyralt
02-08-2002, 04:00 AM

hahahahahaha <3

Torankusu
02-08-2002, 04:13 AM
I don't have spiffy webspace stuff, so I'll just attach it... hah, well, thanks.

NeoNPL
02-08-2002, 04:25 AM

lessthan3

freddyfox
02-08-2002, 04:43 AM

I want a ban button.

Psyker
02-08-2002, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox

I want a ban button.
I want a ban bow with ban arrows, and Crono wants a ban hammer.