PDA

View Full Version : Where do they get these idiots!?!


Will45
02-07-2002, 08:15 AM
Bottom to top



Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:09:26 PM):
Good job, lad
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:08:49 PM):
I wouldn't think of it.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:07:56 PM):
Now don't ask me to join the Events Team again you .250 IQ freak.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:06:27 PM):
Yes
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:06:11 PM):
Really now....?
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:05:49 PM):
.250 is in the range of genius? If that's so, Ice Pick is Albert Einstein
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:05:10 PM):
Quite, that's in the range of Genius, so settle yourself, child.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:04:35 PM):
WHAT!?! YOUR IQ IS WELL OVER .250!?! INCREDIBLE!
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:04:08 PM):
My IQ is well over 250, I beg your pardon of calling me 'stupid'
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:03:31 PM):
If the stupid people didn't exist you and Reese would have nothing to do with
the Events Team
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:02:58 PM):
Do not be ignorant, that is a humans 1 flaw, stop expressing it, if only it weren't
for that people that were 'stupid' would cease to exist.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:02:40 PM):
Well I am, and I will be until the Events Team is worth something
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:02:01 PM):
Never knew you were one.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:01:50 PM):
People always laugh at you because you and Reese suck
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:01:34 PM):
Don't ask me to join the Events Team again I don't want to be publicly
humiliated
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:01:30 PM):
Not at Me.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:01:10 PM):
THEY DO!
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:00:53 PM):
Not me.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:00:45 PM):
People laugh at you :D
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:00:35 PM):
Not to Me.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 7:59:43 PM):
Yes, really.
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 7:59:33 PM):
Not Really.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 7:59:23 PM):
Having anything to do with Events Team is embarrasing
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 7:58:59 PM):
?
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 7:58:05 PM):
hahahahahahahahaha
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/5/02 3:15:35 PM):
Bye!
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/5/02 3:15:03 PM):
Hi!
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/5/02 11:59:46 AM):
Look for lots of Graal 2001 updates in the near future ;)
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 10:17:56 PM):
T3CK makes new rules for events team
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (1/29/02 9:38:22 PM):
Mass message:
Sorry for the mass.

It IS claimed that an old Nasa spacecraft is falling toward Earth or MAY be
falling toward earth, if you care PM me for the URL to the news.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 9:35:19 PM):
Except the members
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 9:35:10 PM):
Everyone's opinion
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (1/29/02 9:35:02 PM):
All a matter of opinion.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 9:34:43 PM):
I wouldn't join because

A)Wasting my monies
B)Being on the team is embarassing
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 9:33:59 PM):
yes
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (1/29/02 9:33:51 PM):
It is?
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 9:33:30 PM):
Being the Events Team is embarassing
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (1/29/02 9:32:51 PM):
Want to join the Events Team?

Googi
02-07-2002, 09:12 AM
ET isn't embarassing. Reese and Kaelink aren't doing a good job, Reese got off to a good start but then when Reese started doing everything Kaelink said, ET got kinda messed up...

(Plz don't fire me)

Brad
02-07-2002, 09:41 AM
rofl

He thinks hes a genius.

And Sir kaelink. I tracked it down I became et admin in December. You are 2 months old. A mere child.

reeset1
02-07-2002, 10:05 AM
Things will get straightened up. Im sorry, but lately Ive been having homework after school and I have been concentrating on getting new rules for ET set AND for getting the website done (ive been doing little things for it)

By Saturday et will be changed for the better

Valder
02-08-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by reeset1
Things will get straightened up. Im sorry, but lately Ive been having homework after school and I have been concentrating on getting new rules for ET set AND for getting the website done (ive been doing little things for it)

By Saturday et will be changed for the better

HAHA BS. ET is crap and will stay crap untill someone good is hired which will probably be never.

reeset1
02-08-2002, 09:16 AM
Valder stop praising yourself. You think your the best, but are you really?

Googi
02-08-2002, 09:20 AM
...I blame it on this survivor/CS BS.

Valder
02-08-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by reeset1
Valder stop praising yourself. You think your the best, but are you really?

I never said I was the best, but I am one of the best, unlike you.
I told you Kaelink would be horrible, but you didn't listen.

cds96
02-08-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by reeset1

By Saturday et will be changed for the better why? does your account run out?

ArchOwl
02-08-2002, 07:47 PM
i would be a good et but id need a level 4 rc to do so
warp everyone to betweenworlds.nw give them zal cannons and the last person standing gets 1000 gralats

that would be so fun

Falcor
02-09-2002, 04:07 AM
firemeiamcurrupt

reeset1
02-09-2002, 05:21 AM
Valder you are hardly ever on graal when I am, you wouldnt even begin to think of the work I do. And dont immediately assume you are one of the best, because that is YOUR opinion. there will never BE a best because no single person can fulfill everyones wishes

Torankusu
02-09-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by cds96
why? does your account run out?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

bwah.

Valder
02-09-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by reeset1
Valder you are hardly ever on graal when I am, you wouldnt even begin to think of the work I do. And dont immediately assume you are one of the best, because that is YOUR opinion. there will never BE a best because no single person can fulfill everyones wishes

Actually no. I am the best according to about 80-90% of the graalian population, so before you say anything, please get the facts straight,

CloudStrife_2001
02-09-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Valder


Actually no. I am the best according to about 80-90% of the graalian population, so before you say anything, please get the facts straight,



That dosn't exactly mean you're the best
That means you're 'popular'

so your 'get the facts straight' idea, needs to be applied also to yourself. ;)

CloudStrife_2001
02-09-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Will45
Bottom to top



Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:09:26 PM):
Good job, lad
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:08:49 PM):
I wouldn't think of it.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:07:56 PM):
Now don't ask me to join the Events Team again you .250 IQ freak.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:06:27 PM):
Yes
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:06:11 PM):
Really now....?
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:05:49 PM):
.250 is in the range of genius? If that's so, Ice Pick is Albert Einstein
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:05:10 PM):
Quite, that's in the range of Genius, so settle yourself, child.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:04:35 PM):
WHAT!?! YOUR IQ IS WELL OVER .250!?! INCREDIBLE!
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:04:08 PM):
My IQ is well over 250, I beg your pardon of calling me 'stupid'
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:03:31 PM):
If the stupid people didn't exist you and Reese would have nothing to do with
the Events Team
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:02:58 PM):
Do not be ignorant, that is a humans 1 flaw, stop expressing it, if only it weren't
for that people that were 'stupid' would cease to exist.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:02:40 PM):
Well I am, and I will be until the Events Team is worth something
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:02:01 PM):
Never knew you were one.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:01:50 PM):
People always laugh at you because you and Reese suck
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:01:34 PM):
Don't ask me to join the Events Team again I don't want to be publicly
humiliated
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:01:30 PM):
Not at Me.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:01:10 PM):
THEY DO!
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:00:53 PM):
Not me.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 8:00:45 PM):
People laugh at you :D
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 8:00:35 PM):
Not to Me.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 7:59:43 PM):
Yes, really.
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 7:59:33 PM):
Not Really.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 7:59:23 PM):
Having anything to do with Events Team is embarrasing
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (2/6/02 7:58:59 PM):
?
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/6/02 7:58:05 PM):
hahahahahahahahaha
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/5/02 3:15:35 PM):
Bye!
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/5/02 3:15:03 PM):
Hi!
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (2/5/02 11:59:46 AM):
Look for lots of Graal 2001 updates in the near future ;)
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 10:17:56 PM):
T3CK makes new rules for events team
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (1/29/02 9:38:22 PM):
Mass message:
Sorry for the mass.

It IS claimed that an old Nasa spacecraft is falling toward Earth or MAY be
falling toward earth, if you care PM me for the URL to the news.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 9:35:19 PM):
Except the members
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 9:35:10 PM):
Everyone's opinion
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (1/29/02 9:35:02 PM):
All a matter of opinion.
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 9:34:43 PM):
I wouldn't join because

A)Wasting my monies
B)Being on the team is embarassing
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 9:33:59 PM):
yes
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (1/29/02 9:33:51 PM):
It is?
Will45 [Average Classic Staff] (1/29/02 9:33:30 PM):
Being the Events Team is embarassing
Kaelink Kuonji - Assistant (Events Admin) (1/29/02 9:32:51 PM):
Want to join the Events Team?



Heh, easily edited text, my friend.
I NEVER asked ANYONE to join ET, if I did, I was hacked.

Brad
02-10-2002, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Valder


I never said I was the best, but I am one of the best, unlike you.
I told you Kaelink would be horrible, but you didn't listen.

I never got a chance : [

Googi
02-10-2002, 06:21 AM
Kaelink is ebil, he suggested the survivor and CS limits.

...

(I hope I don't get fired for this)

Valder
02-10-2002, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by CloudStrife_2001




That dosn't exactly mean you're the best
That means you're 'popular'

so your 'get the facts straight' idea, needs to be applied also to yourself. ;)



Wrong again. From what people are telling me, I am the best Admin and I hear you are one of the reasons that ET is becoming ****. The only good thing you've done for ET is make that website which I admin is very nice, but everything else you have done is horrible. I am trying to help reese restore ET right now, but eventually someone will screw it up again.

reeset1
02-10-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Valder

I am trying to help reese restore ET right now, but eventually someone will screw it up again.

ET is going to be reset COMPLETELY tomorrow afternoon, and I will hire the few good ones back

[OMG EDIT!!!!]
Alkaren just said I may have to speak to an HRO -_-

:mad:
[OMG /EDIT!!!!]

Milkdude99
02-11-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by ArchOwl
i would be a good et but id need a level 4 rc to do so
warp everyone to betweenworlds.nw give them zal cannons and the last person standing gets 1000 gralats

that would be so fun ?????? you can have a Lv1 RC and if the rights are set right you can do that.....:rolleyes:

Brad
02-11-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by reeset1


ET is going to be reset COMPLETELY tomorrow afternoon, and I will hire the few good ones back

[OMG EDIT!!!!]
Alkaren just said I may have to speak to an HRO -_-

:mad:
[OMG /EDIT!!!!]

heres an idea


Reese: Hi Loriel I think Brad would be the all time bestest et admin! Please give him al my power!
Loriel: No.
Reese: Oh please I know hed be great!
Loriel: FINE
Reese: yey
Loriel: *makes tag and rc*


Brad: Woo

Falcor
02-11-2002, 02:00 AM
Don't forget to vote for me to be the new Clown Car Admin!

Brad
02-11-2002, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Falcor
Don't forget to vote for me to be the new Clown Car Admin!

you have my support

milotheman
02-11-2002, 04:52 AM
Valder=Best
Brad=Best
Reese=Bad

the real best was madbrad though

trunkssj5x
02-22-2002, 03:19 AM
Well.....i'd pick Reese over Valder anyday,but thats just me,and i'm corrupt.


KTHXBAI

reeset1
02-22-2002, 07:45 AM
why did you bring this thread back? its et-forum ancient (hardly anyone posts here, thus making this post old)

Gangster88
02-22-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by reeset1
Valder you are hardly ever on graal when I am, you wouldnt even begin to think of the work I do. And dont immediately assume you are one of the best, because that is YOUR opinion. there will never BE a best because no single person can fulfill everyones wishes
yup i agree with you

craig_bomy
02-25-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Googi
ET isn't embarassing. Reese and Kaelink aren't doing a good job, Reese got off to a good start but then when Reese started doing everything Kaelink said, ET got kinda messed up...

(Plz don't fire me)
you have no room to talk Googi, whens the last time you held an event eh?

Kaimetsu
02-27-2002, 03:14 PM
250 ahahahahahaha!

Ahahaha! Genius range is 140-150ish. 250 is well into the "stupid liar who makes up big numbers to look cool" range.

Phenom1K
02-28-2002, 07:55 AM
Notice Will's .250 thing with the . in front of it. Kaelink is so much of an idiot he missed that.

fenderbender2965
02-28-2002, 09:05 AM
Have you ever spoken to Kaelink? Have you ever tried to converse with him? I didnt think so. So stop saying things if you dont have a basis to do in the FIRST place.
thanks

Phenom1K
02-28-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by fenderbender2965
Have you ever spoken to Kaelink? Have you ever tried to converse with him? I didnt think so. So stop saying things if you dont have a basis to do in the FIRST place.
thanks

What was the point of that? Apparently Jeremiah has talked to Kaelink.

G_yoshi
02-28-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Phenom1K


What was the point of that? Apparently Jeremiah has talked to Kaelink.

and you are rude for taking Zayjee's forum account :mad:

Kaimetsu
02-28-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by fenderbender2965
Have you ever spoken to Kaelink? Have you ever tried to converse with him? I didnt think so. So stop saying things if you dont have a basis to do in the FIRST place.
thanks

He's lying about his IQ, that's grounds for ridicule.

fenderbender2965
02-28-2002, 07:15 PM
Fender345: 250 IQ eh?
Okogadis: Ya XD
Okogadis: I was wondering what people would say about that

And by the way, Kaelink would never ASK some one to be ET. The log is most likely faked.

craig_bomy
03-01-2002, 07:29 AM
who are you fenderbender???

Phenom1K
03-01-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by G_yoshi


and you are rude for taking Zayjee's forum account :mad:

The real owner of the account wanted it. Too bad yo.