PDA

View Full Version : Graal... New Player Generation

Androk2k1
02-07-2002, 07:30 AM
Hmm... did you notice how most of oldbies quit and that 95% started when 2001 came out or even later... I also have noticed that usual oldbie is 16 and smart unlike most of new people who come have no idea about anything and are way brainless... No I am not pointing at anyyone or anything... just a wierd fact...

Just plaied CS... I knew nobody exept Brad which seems to be like 10 or something =/ Anyhow both times most of my life energy has been taken down by my own team mates... 1 time Brad and second time i have no idea wo but some laggy kid...

Faheria_LAT1
02-07-2002, 07:41 AM
everything changes over time, get used to it :p

Brad
02-07-2002, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Androk2k1
Hmm... did you notice how most of oldbies quit and that 95% started when 2001 came out or even later... I also have noticed that usual oldbie is 16 and smart unlike most of new people who come have no idea about anything and are way brainless... No I am not pointing at anyyone or anything... just a wierd fact...

Just plaied CS... I knew nobody exept Brad which seems to be like 10 or something =/ Anyhow both times most of my life energy has been taken down by my own team mates... 1 time Brad and second time i have no idea wo but some laggy kid...

oleat call me 10 years old. I dont like reese or kaelink = me ruin events.

End.

Androk2k1
02-07-2002, 07:51 AM
When you ruin events you also ruin fun for others, don't like them PK tem or send them secret viruses or something... Don't spoil fun for players...

Brad
02-07-2002, 07:54 AM
When you ruin events you also ruin fun for others, don't like them PK tem or send them secret viruses or something... Don't spoil fun for players...

Admins ruin fun for me.
I ruin for everyone.
End.

Psyker
02-07-2002, 07:55 AM

you do not know neither gameo or i? :o

Brad
02-07-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

you do not know neither gameo or i? :o

Gameo is too old for him.
You came to g2k1 recently.
I am like g2k1 person people know.
Dont take it personally =/

Griffyn
02-07-2002, 07:57 AM
:cool: i am g2k1 person that people suck up to

Brad
02-07-2002, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
:cool: i am g2k1 person that people suck up to

I am that one who you either are good friends with, or hate. Its simple as that.

Androk2k1
02-07-2002, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Brad

Admins ruin fun for me.
I ruin for everyone.
End.
Stupid People or Brads Logic... I thougt like that when I was 9! Oh wait I am 9 =D OK I thought like that when i was 7!

Back to Theme of the post...

There are alot of oldbies I don't know but I can see New people by how they play... And it seems that alot of people either play for long time and still don't learn simple stuff or they are actually new... and that's 95% of people...

I also think of all people who call you "Fool/*****/Idiot" right after you see them... I know Brad so I think my jadgment is right...

Brad
02-07-2002, 08:04 AM

Stupid People or Brads Logic... I thougt like that when I was 9! Oh wait I am 9 =D OK I thought like that when i was 7!

Back to Theme of the post...

There are alot of oldbies I don't know but I can see New people by how they play... And it seems that alot of people either play for long time and still don't learn simple stuff or they are actually new... and that's 95% of people...

I also think of all people who call you "Fool/*****/Idiot" right after you see them... I know Brad so I think my jadgment is right...

Nice. Nice flaming me. Thanks. Really needed that about now. I can be nice if I want to. I choose not to. People want to be an ******* to me I will hit them right back. And awww go hit double digits cutie pie. :rolleyes:

Griffyn
02-07-2002, 08:07 AM
Evolution :cool:

Androk2k1
02-07-2002, 08:08 AM

Nice. Nice flaming me. Thanks. Really needed that about now. I can be nice if I want to. I choose not to. People want to be an ******* to me I will hit them right back. And awww go hit double digits cutie pie. :rolleyes:

Heh... this thread is not about you... so I am gonna stop insulting something you don't have aka brain...

Anyhow from now on PLEASE psot only about The Topic! Exept Brad which can post last reply off topic... so he'll ahve last word maybe that'll shut him...

Brad
02-07-2002, 08:23 AM

Heh... this thread is not about you... so I am gonna stop insulting something you don't have aka brain...

Anyhow from now on PLEASE psot only about The Topic! Exept Brad which can post last reply off topic... so he'll ahve last word maybe that'll shut him...

I have nothing against you. I like when people hate me when i dont know them. :(

Brad
02-07-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Gspeed2000
*is 17*
I just find Graal cool and want to help it grow :)

I find graal cool. Yet Admins hate me. :)

Googi
02-07-2002, 09:07 AM

I find graal cool. Yet Admins hate me. :)

I'm under 15, which is underage in the graal world.

(Kinda like being under 18 in the real world)

Questa
02-07-2002, 09:09 AM
Umm I am a complete newbie. Call me that because I came on first in July on Graal 2.04 yet I consider myself one of the more smart breed of Newbies because, I don't go around PKing and I like to meet people and you know get to know everyone. I also use good grammar (which umm most newbies don't) I also was born with a trait called common sense, that sometimes I use and sometimes I don't, but you see I have had many experiences on Graal, if I am a newbie so be it.

02-07-2002, 09:32 AM
the reason people quit is because some person gets banned because they go a bit too far, then a chain reaction happens where some of his friends slowly lose fun on graal due to the void he left in the game.

Spunky2000ca
02-07-2002, 11:39 AM
There aren't very many people playing Graal that played 2k1 when it came out, or for a month after.
I don't consider people who have played since the beginning of 2k1 to be "Oldbies"
I don't even consider myself an Oldbie. I ony started playing Graal from before 1.3

nyghtGT
02-07-2002, 12:17 PM

Admins ruin fun for me.
I ruin for everyone.
End.
2 wrongs dont make a right ...

Domini
02-07-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by nyghtGT

2 wrongs dont make a right ... They do in math!

AlkarenHyralt
02-07-2002, 12:57 PM
Hi, I am an utter newbie. End.