PDA

View Full Version : Information : Celtian Kingdom : No Spam/Hate Please!

Hulk Hogan
02-04-2002, 10:23 AM
The new castle is located above the Zormite Castle by the waterfall.
I am the Emperor yes.

If you want to join then send the following to:

[email protected]

Account Name (case sensitive)
Nick Name (case sensitive)
Rank (goto Ranks Here (http://www.lamergraal.homestead.com/files/celts_ranks.txt) ) (do not pick a rank higher than expirenced soldier)
A short history of your character or a short sample RP story.

Thank You,
I have to go sleep now. But i will check my mail tommorow and add people who made it.
Goodnight and THank You,

Echos
02-04-2002, 10:25 AM
Read my reply in the other Celtsomethingorother post

feivel
02-04-2002, 10:32 AM
Whooooo!!!!!!!!!!

TrueHeaT
02-04-2002, 10:32 AM
Oh please, this is insultingly stupid.

Wing
02-04-2002, 10:38 AM
Kingdoms have been warped to a twisted image of it's starting principles and ideas

feivel
02-04-2002, 10:40 AM
Ummmmm...
well if we did this the easy way and gave me all powers graal would me much more fun, with RC I could make hordes of spiders follo people around, and cause much roleplaying disasters,
i could kidnap people and then hold them hostage and whoever gets them gets a prize etc...
:D lol

Beowulf2
02-04-2002, 10:45 AM
Why are Celts being brought back? It's not what Lugie would wish, I'm sure.
Also, it's Celtic, not Celtian. Learn how not to be stupid.

ArchOwl
02-04-2002, 10:49 AM
PLEASE READ THE TOPIC TITLE
IT SAYS NO SPAM/HATE

02-04-2002, 10:50 AM
they should be more of a Barbarian Tribe, not a kingdom

psihunter
02-04-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
they should be more of a Barbarian Tribe, not a kingdom
Pirate Crew is a band of pirates not exactly a kingdom but it's classified as one so piff

Faheria_LAT1
02-04-2002, 11:11 AM
lel, Celts are back and I have 3 days left on my account :cool:

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-04-2002, 12:02 PM
OK, if Celts are back then I seriously do not see any reason why Tyealia shouldn't come back. The scenario between the two kingdoms are almost identical

freddyfox
02-04-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
OK, if Celts are back then I seriously do not see any reason why Tyealia shouldn't come back. The scenario between the two kingdoms are almost identical

Last I checked, Tyleaiyelayieayeal was destroyed in an RP way, and Celts were destroyed... uhm... well, the castle just kinda sank into the swamp.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-04-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox

Last I checked, Tyleaiyelayieayeal was destroyed in an RP way, and Celts were destroyed... uhm... well, the castle just kinda sank into the swamp.
riiight...
Look, I just don't see how it's fair that they can't get their kingdom up which wants to role-play... but Celts can.. for some weird reason? In fact, I think Celts was destroyed in a more RP way too as the kingdoms got together and blew the Celts castle up

If Tyealia wants to role-play, let them... why stop them? It's not like anyone cares, they will help us bring back Kingdoms

AlkarenHyralt
02-04-2002, 12:18 PM
Neither should come back. :/

Torankusu
02-04-2002, 12:20 PM
*spam hate*

toad1413
02-04-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
The new castle is located above the Zormite Castle by the waterfall.
I am the Emperor yes.

If you want to join then send the following to:

[email protected]

Account Name (case sensitive)
Nick Name (case sensitive)
Rank (goto Ranks Here (http://www.lamergraal.homestead.com/files/celts_ranks.txt) ) (do not pick a rank higher than expirenced soldier)
A short history of your character or a short sample RP story.

Thank You,
I have to go sleep now. But i will check my mail tommorow and add people who made it.
Goodnight and THank You,

WHAT?!?!

THAT IS THE ZORMITE ISLE. YOU ARE IMPEDING ON THE ****ING ZORMITE ISLE. THAT IS OUR ISLE

AS OF NOW, ALL ZORMITE ARE AT WAR WITH CELTIANS.

THANK YOU FOR NOTHING. :MAD:

Domini
02-04-2002, 02:31 PM
I for one agree with toad.

nyghtGT
02-04-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Domini
I for one agree with toad.

toad1413
02-04-2002, 02:41 PM
IceHawk, Kamuii, as I have told you, or at least IceHawk, you do NOT have to bring Dustari and Santerrain into this fight. This is Zormite's fight. We have been at that isle for as long as anyone can remeber (this is true...), and we do NOT want anyone coming onto our space! I do not really desire the kingdom destroyed again, just moved. anywhere, other than our isle.

Qwert616
02-04-2002, 02:45 PM
It's techinically in Mt.Antora...but still:(

TrueHeaT
02-04-2002, 04:03 PM
Karakaze will mess up the celts for 100 gralats.

nyghtGT
02-04-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
got change for a 500 ?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-05-2002, 12:09 AM
Thank you Toad, now kingdoms might have some fun again :)

Psyker
02-05-2002, 03:40 AM
An extra 200 gralats for total destruction.

feivel
02-05-2002, 04:09 AM
Ummmm whatever,
down with Celtians, up with free monkeys!!!!!!

Brad
02-05-2002, 05:18 AM
mE AND MY BARBARIANS DESTROYED TYEALIA :cool:

Faheria_GP2
02-05-2002, 05:32 AM
I stopped giving a **** about zormites when total carnage dissappeared off the face of the earth :(

He still has to give me some levels he said he would do for my PW

people seem to dissapear when they owe me things :(

Hulk Hogan
02-05-2002, 06:46 AM
wts?

If everyone is gonna yell then I'll just have them taken off :(

Since I never see anymore Dustari on I thought I would try to bring back some ropleying.
And if you go to the castle its not that big (5 levels i think) unlike dustari who has about 50.

Everyone says Graal is not RP well look at the way people act when someone trys to do something to help RPing....

:\

Googi
02-05-2002, 06:58 AM
And RP wars are legal, and that is what we are having with you.

Hulk Hogan
02-05-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Googi
And RP wars are legal, and that is what we are having with you.

ok if the Zormites want war then we will give them a war :)

feivel
02-05-2002, 07:09 AM
Hmmmmm....
What about if I want a bomy? :D lol

psihunter
02-05-2002, 07:10 AM
Mmm....tastey war...makes the Demon God happy

ZanderX
02-05-2002, 07:21 AM

ok if the Zormites want war then we will give them a war :)

Well, you're impeding on their territory, so... :D

Hulk Hogan
02-05-2002, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Well, you're impeding on their territory, so... :D

I know i know :rolleyes: .
I thought this might happen.....We are nmot stealing there island though. We just wanted to be positioned closer to the edge of the mountain.

My first action will be to send some ambassitors to the Zormite Castle and try to work this out. But if they wish not to sign a treaty then the war will continue I guess.

I'm hoping all other kingdoms will stay neutral in this and let us try to work things out....voilent or non voilet :).

(is Moogle Government still around? We used to have some nice battles with them ;) )

toad1413
02-05-2002, 09:31 AM

I know i know :rolleyes: .
I thought this might happen.....We are nmot stealing there island though. We just wanted to be positioned closer to the edge of the mountain.

My first action will be to send some ambassitors to the Zormite Castle and try to work this out. But if they wish not to sign a treaty then the war will continue I guess.

I'm hoping all other kingdoms will stay neutral in this and let us try to work things out....voilent or non voilet :).

(is Moogle Government still around? We used to have some nice battles with them ;) )

In about 3 hours from the time of this post, I will be home from school, and shall recieve you then. Thank you.

Brad
02-05-2002, 09:38 AM
Kamuii + toad + icehawk check forum pms pls

TrueHeaT
02-05-2002, 09:41 AM
The zormites can pay me to effectively wipe out the celts like we did with the old zormite government.

Googi
02-05-2002, 09:44 AM
The zormites can pay me to effectively wipe out the celts like we did with the old zormite government.

Please don't employ these low level scammers, they will only drag Zormite down to their level.

Brad
02-05-2002, 09:47 AM

I enjoy killing Fish.

TrueHeaT
02-05-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Googi

Please don't employ these low level scammers, they will only drag Zormite down to their level.

How about I drag you down further into your grave?

Brad
02-05-2002, 09:50 AM

How about I drag you down further into your grave?

Yey boss let me go to sushi bar :D

psichill
02-05-2002, 09:53 AM
There needs to be a band of farmers that ar considerd a kingdom. piff...

TrueHeaT
02-05-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by psichill
There needs to be a band of farmers that ar considerd a kingdom. piff...

The civilians in the Samurai kingdom are just that.

Birdbird_0
02-05-2002, 10:03 AM
the addition was not officaly approved. It was uploaded withought Loriel or my consent, and we are the people who look over development and manage 2k1.

Its a stupid castle, the levels are nice, but YOU DONT SEE A MESSED UP CASTLE BY A WATERFALL WITH STAIRS LEADING DOWN.
its Not a castle, its just there.
It doesn't matter if Ghost Pirate approves a new kingdom, things that major needs to go though me loriel or stefan.

TrueHeaT
02-05-2002, 10:05 AM
The Celtic castle is already up? Oh great, I have to miss seinfeld to go stop this now..

SergeTrigger
02-05-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
the addition was not officaly approved. It was uploaded withought Loriel or my consent, and we are the people who look over development and manage 2k1.

Its a stupid castle, the levels are nice, but YOU DONT SEE A MESSED UP CASTLE BY A WATERFALL WITH STAIRS LEADING DOWN.
It doesn't matter if Ghost Pirate approves a new kingdom, things that major needs to go though me loriel or stefan.

what about unixmad? did he die?

Nastazio
02-05-2002, 10:41 AM
I bet you 1,000,000 dolors, that if birdbird wanted a kingdom up, he wouldn't talk to either stefan or loriel, he would just do it, and not care what anyone though.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-05-2002, 11:17 AM
I kind of agree that the Celts kingdom just "appeared". I mean, they don't even have a storyline for their return, they just came back for somre reason, even after they were destroyed (their castle) by all the other kingdoms. We shouldn't be able to create and destroy kingdoms at will, like Celts

psichill
02-05-2002, 11:29 AM
Soo wait wait!
They is a farming kingdom and I did not know? wts x 9 = TELL MEH MORE! ;)

toad1413
02-05-2002, 11:55 AM
well, I am home now, and on graal. If anyone wishes to speak to me about this, now is a perfect time.

Birdbird: Then let's have an RP MOVE! :)

Lamer: I don't particularly want it dead, I just want it away from the Zormite Isle. Not just the island, the whole isle. As in, the island, AND the surrounding waters, from the Antora cliffs, to the bomy gang caves.

TrueHeaT
02-05-2002, 12:55 PM
Why the hell are you calling it "celtian"?
They are called "celts."

Saying "celtian" makes you look really stupid.

nyghtGT
02-05-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Nastazio
I bet you 1,000,000 dolors, that if birdbird wanted a kingdom up, he wouldn't talk to either stefan or loriel, he would just do it, and not care what anyone though.

of course he wouldn't, he just said they have to be approved by him, loriel or stefan, so I am sure he would approve of his own projects ...

psihunter
02-05-2002, 01:28 PM

I didn't exactly upload it

I also was going to do something more RPish like having the castle and etc built first

Bird2prey
02-05-2002, 02:20 PM

I say bird does that. He's more in-touch with RPing and players than Loriel or Stefan.

Birdbird_0
02-05-2002, 02:29 PM

I would talk to Loriel first about it because we ok things with each other. If I really wanted a kingdom of my own up yeah, I have all the means to just upload it npcs levels and all. But it doesn't mean I will.

I'm sorry, but castles don't just pop out of clifs with 6 levels that look more like a school than a castle.

"Oh and I bet you 1,000,000 dolors, that if you had another friend that could do stuff and make nice stuff that you would ask him for somthing, than "break up" the friend ship just because that guy didn't want to make the graphics."

Bird2prey
02-05-2002, 02:33 PM

I would talk to Loriel first about it because we ok things with each other. If I really wanted a kingdom of my own up yeah, I have all the means to just upload it npcs levels and all. But it doesn't mean I will.

I'm sorry, but castles don't just pop out of clifs with 6 levels that look more like a school than a castle.

"Oh and I bet you 1,000,000 dolors, that if you had another friend that could do stuff and make nice stuff that you would ask him for somthing, than "break up" the friend ship just because that guy didn't want to make the graphics."

Birdbird has his own kingdom anyway. x_O The new one on 2k2.

toad1413
02-05-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey

?
Which kingdom is this??

nyghtGT
02-05-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey

The Little People, lol ...

Bird2prey
02-05-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by toad1413

?
Which kingdom is this??

The 'Forest' kingdom on 2k2 I beleive.

Brad
02-05-2002, 08:43 PM

And if you wanted to start a kingdom as Nast said you have noone to go through. A LEAT CVYVBORG KGINGDOM WITH ZAL RIFELS.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-05-2002, 11:23 PM
Does Celt even have a storyline? I'd sure like to read it how they magically re-appeared

HVOstroHS
02-06-2002, 06:17 AM
Zoad.. you sent me an email saying that my tag was made but it doesn't work.. email me or IM me ([email protected]) (HVOstroHS), I wanna get it to work. By the way, Xenabuz is in so many kingdoms/guilds it's not funny (he's in Zormite), I think u should give him an ultimatum saying that he should quit the other ones (He's in Dustari and Ancient and trying to get into Santerrain)

-Sorry for the pointless post everyone, just needed somewhere where I know zoad would see this seeing as he's never on when I am-

ZanderX
02-06-2002, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by HVOstroHS
Zoad.. you sent me an email saying that my tag was made but it doesn't work.. email me or IM me ([email protected]) (HVOstroHS), I wanna get it to work. By the way, Xenabuz is in so many kingdoms/guilds it's not funny (he's in Zormite), I think u should give him an ultimatum saying that he should quit the other ones (He's in Dustari and Ancient and trying to get into Santerrain)

-Sorry for the pointless post everyone, just needed somewhere where I know zoad would see this seeing as he's never on when I am-

Since when was he in Dustari? I've continually refused him.

Oh, and Ancient is not a kingdom.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-06-2002, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Since when was he in Dustari? I've continually refused him.

Oh, and Ancient is not a kingdom.
Since I saw him on this morning. I think he is a squire or a swordsmen, can't remember which. He asked me why his guild was rejected and such, I remember his name.

ZanderX
02-06-2002, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Since I saw him on this morning. I think he is a squire or a swordsmen, can't remember which. He asked me why his guild was rejected and such, I remember his name.

gr

Hulk Hogan
02-06-2002, 07:48 AM
I'll be damned if anyone ever tryed to make Graal 2001 more enjoyable.

I guess I'll just have the kingdom removed since its causes all these people go "WELL THAST THE DUMBDEST THING EVEASSSERS"

as for Tyleia or whatever I guess they should stay dead too.
If a kingdom is destoryed it can NEVER COME BACK.
(according to how most of talked)

So i'll have all the celt stuff removed now i guess :(

Brad
02-06-2002, 08:18 AM
Forum pm.

Toad.
Icehawk.
Kamuii.

Read.

Torankusu
02-06-2002, 08:23 AM
I bet you 1,000,000 dolors, that if birdbird wanted a kingdom up, he wouldn't talk to either stefan or loriel, he would just do it, and not care what anyone though. that is why he now leads derrick's kingdom-idea.

Or he did.

Hulk Hogan
02-06-2002, 08:30 AM
can someone close this thread?