PDA

View Full Version : Account Hacked!!!

Cyber-X
02-03-2002, 08:42 PM
look, I was hacked and people know that I was... Someone was just massing my password while I was sleeping... :mad:
And now that I got my account fixed, I lost everything I had, tons of hats, bomy and etc... AND NO ONE CARES!! WTF?? Why can't someone help me???? Can some Admin that has RC with the rights to change attributes of accounts contact me to help?? Please I really need it... :(
That's to prove that I'm not lying... That's the hacker... he's telling about his brother..

WoRlaNN2k
02-03-2002, 08:51 PM
err... we still do not know who the hacker is. default is just a name that anyone can use, what's his account name?

CyberX
02-03-2002, 08:53 PM
I think he has 2 accounts... or BruceLee2000 or the other one that is written on the Police Board....

feivel
02-03-2002, 08:56 PM
Acting as the self appoined attorney of whoever this was,
there is more then reasonable doubt that it was not him due to the fact that the evidence is mearly circumstantial nothing at this time can be proved, therefore i ask that this case be dismissed

Link188
02-03-2002, 09:44 PM
Dude, all i have to say is good luck trying to get it back from the hacker...the police wont help...

Gangster88
02-03-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Cyber-X
look, I was hacked and people know that I was... Someone was just massing my password while I was sleeping... :mad:
And now that I got my account fixed, I lost everything I had, tons of hats, bomy and etc... AND NO ONE CARES!! WTF?? Why can't someone help me???? Can some Admin that has RC with the rights to change attributes of accounts contact me to help?? Please I really need it... :(
That's to prove that I'm not lying... That's the hacker... he's telling about his brother..
bah i might be able to help you out here brucelee2000 you gave him your password to go upgrade it lol. He did the same to another person his other acc is newbie lmao well i can help you message me on 2001 Scream.

CyberX
02-03-2002, 11:59 PM
No I didn't send my password to him.... Btw, I have 9 months left on my account... I think that someone entered with my account (another hacker) and send the password to him....
And, this case is not going to be dismissed because I'm Police.. and I will talk with everyone to get my stuff back...

Googi
02-04-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by CyberX
And, this case is not going to be dismissed because I'm Police.. and I will talk with everyone to get my stuff back...

Yet everyone else who is hacked and/or scammed who isn't staff should be dismissed?

CyberX
02-04-2002, 12:06 AM
People do not continue in the cases... And we cant do anything without proof... The majority says that they were hacked only to get more money and stuff...

Googi
02-04-2002, 12:07 AM
You have no proof you were hacked though.

CyberX
02-04-2002, 12:12 AM
I have proof....

Dolimah
02-04-2002, 12:18 AM
Weird that this happens to CyberX over and over again.

He said a while back he was hacked and people got the FTP password from Dino Valley because of that.
After which Dino Valley wa deleted over and over again.
(he never told me he was hacked at that time)
And now this !
If he really got hacked he should have been wiser (he has experience) and should have protected his computer better.
And how come he has two p2p accounts ?
Isn't that a bit weird ?

Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley

Faheria_LAT1
02-04-2002, 12:24 AM
It's Funny how the guy keeps saying he gets 'hacked'.

Lyndzey
02-04-2002, 12:26 AM
Stefan has said this millions of times; SOMEONE CANNOT HACK YOUR ACCOUNT.

Faheria_LAT1
02-04-2002, 12:29 AM
The only ways someone can gain acces to your accounts are:

- Giving your password.
- Downloading most Trainers.
- Someone Hacking Your Registry (mainly done by the trainers you download)
- With a Brute Force program
- By Guessing

=P

CyberX
02-04-2002, 01:22 AM
Oh my god... What do you want from me Cha Cha??? Cmon.... :rolleyes:
Is it illegal to have 2 p2p accounts??? AND, I would not delete my own items only to say that I was hacked...

galen
02-04-2002, 03:07 AM
Getting hacked is your own fault. Word of advice, don't download programs thinking you can cheat.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-04-2002, 03:07 AM
How intelligent for a Police member to get hacked, heh...
By the way, if you really had a bomy, get someone to check the bomy trading log. If there was a trade for 0 gralat, then for sure that was some sort scam or "hacker" so the account it went to is obviously the "hacker"

Dolimah
02-04-2002, 06:53 AM
Dont say I did not warn you

Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley

royce
02-04-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Dolimah
And how come he has two p2p accounts ?
Isn't that a bit weird ?

Whats the big deal, I have 7. No wait 6 now 8^(

Dolimah