PDA

View Full Version : Races

Nelm
05-06-2001, 11:02 AM
OK, I am trying to make a few different races for my PW,
The first would be the high tech people, instead of a sword, they would use laser type things, the second would be vampires, they would bite and be able to change into a bat, the third would be a Necromancer, which I've already done, and a ffew more, and the most important for the server to work is a God, the races would have to server controlled for these to work, if yoou could help me, I will make you an Admin...

freddyfox
05-06-2001, 11:16 PM
Oh wow, an [email protected]@[email protected][email protected][email protected]!
no

MoonAngel
05-07-2001, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox
Oh wow, an [email protected]@[email protected][email protected][email protected]!
no

*starts counting*

Results:
Too many posts from UCPW (upcomming PW) owners that will make players admins IF they do this or that, its getting annoying.

*stops counting*

When making a playerworld, always have your staff complete... "sigh" dont make it on your own! ORGANIZE YOUR STAFF FIRST THEN start talking about what you all want to do, then make it.

Cloud_X
05-07-2001, 10:53 AM
Arg why are people like this.... STAFF POSITIONS ARE NOT REWARDS$#[email protected]#!

omni-m00gle
05-07-2001, 10:56 AM
SCRIPX0R MEH A SIGNE ND I WILLZ MAK U [email protected]!W#@!

G_yoshi
05-07-2001, 03:18 PM
for my server.......im not awarding positions anywhere really......other than for minor things that i need.....

btw.....im still looking for good dungeon designers.......