PDA

View Full Version : Graal E-mail

thomasward
02-02-2002, 02:13 PM
Does anyone know why my [email protected] e-mail won't work? Is it just mine or do other peoples accounts not work either? Can someone explain?

Bird2prey
02-02-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by thomasward
Does anyone know why my [email protected] e-mail won't work? Is it just mine or do other peoples accounts not work either? Can someone explain?

Not a clue.

ZanderX
02-02-2002, 02:35 PM
It's been closed, probably.

Juron Pilo
02-02-2002, 02:42 PM
next question: does anybody REALLY care? get yahoo... pop3 mail=P

Bird2prey
02-02-2002, 02:53 PM
I use hotmail myself.

www.hotmail.com
www.msn.com

thomasward
02-02-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Juron Pilo
next question: does anybody REALLY care? get yahoo... pop3 mail=P

Yes, I care. Why do you think I posted this thread? Its just common sense really. :)

Neglegence2002
02-02-2002, 03:20 PM

yes unfourtunetlly it has happend to me too.. my e-mail [email protected] dont work either, oh well im not cryin...

c0nsp1racy
02-02-2002, 03:23 PM
O.o:spam:

unixmad
02-02-2002, 03:50 PM
Graal Email work very well, the only bad things is you can not change your password.

I use Graal Email myself since 2 year without any problems..

Unixmad.

Bird2prey
02-02-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by unixmad
Graal Email work very well, the only bad things is you can not change your password.

I use Graal Email myself since 2 year without any problems..

Unixmad.

The simple fact that it does work for you does not solve the problem for anyone else.

Kaimetsu
02-02-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey

The simple fact that it does work for you does not solve the problem for anyone else.

I think perhaps his meaning is that it works if you know how to use it. Though I could be wrong, and I'll state that I know nothing of the reliability of the service.

Bird2prey
02-02-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

I think perhaps his meaning is that it works if you know how to use it. Though I could be wrong, and I'll state that I know nothing of the reliability of the service.

It dosen't work for me either.

That's why I use Hotmail for all my graal related things.

thomasward
02-02-2002, 06:13 PM
The problem that I have now is when I put in my address and password is says there is either a wrong ID or wrong password entered. There were also some other bugs with it when I could get it to work to do with opening folders and stuff. It came up with some error message but I can't remember. Also, Unixmad, is your account @graal2001.com or @graalonline.com? If its the second one then maybe the bug is only with the @graal2001.com accounts. But if not then I wouldn't have a clue.

nyghtGT
02-02-2002, 06:43 PM
go graal mail !!!
hehe, no uhh, if you want mail forwarding from
*******ers.cc lemme know and i'll hook you up ...

Bird2prey
02-02-2002, 06:55 PM
The problem that I have now is when I put in my address and password is says there is either a wrong ID or wrong password entered. There were also some other bugs with it when I could get it to work to do with opening folders and stuff. It came up with some error message but I can't remember. Also, Unixmad, is your account @graal2001.com or @graalonline.com? If its the second one then maybe the bug is only with the @graal2001.com accounts. But if not then I wouldn't have a clue.

Same problem when I try to use it. I say, Don't bother. Get a Hotmail account.