PDA

View Full Version : what would you do for the ownership of graal


Soto2001
01-31-2002, 11:22 AM
i so bored i wanna know what people think..

Zelgadis_Geywords
01-31-2002, 11:24 AM
I would do nothing. It isn't worth it to own Graal.

TDK_RC6
01-31-2002, 11:25 AM
i would probably eat a Snickers, a Twix, and drink a Sprite

Sir Kwang
01-31-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords
I would do nothing. It isn't worth it to own Graal.

dum idiot if you could own graal you could hang out with stefan and just get moneys

Soto2001
01-31-2002, 11:25 AM
O.o .....

Hero_McDohl
01-31-2002, 11:26 AM
Well lets see, first we'd have to Kill Stefan, the Unixmad would own it. Then we'd kill Unixmad but then Zorro would own it. So then we'd kill Zorro. But then BirdBird would own it. So then we'd kill Birdbird. But then Antago would own it. So then We'd kill Antago. But then Loriel would own it, so then we'd kill Loriel. But then Alkharid would own it, so we'd kill Alkhraid....and on and on... (joke post plz dont get mad people I listed :p )

LanceMartin
01-31-2002, 11:28 AM
Is this like What would you for a Klondike Bar?

Nastazio
01-31-2002, 11:28 AM
Alkhided?! What the hell, his name aint' no damn terrorist clan name.

Soto2001
01-31-2002, 11:28 AM
lol alkharid it's alkaren

Zelgadis_Geywords
01-31-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Sir Kwang


dum idiot if you could own graal you could hang out with stefan and just get moneys

If you're going to insult me, please do so in an intelegent manner. Unlike you, I don't want to hang out with Stefan, nor do I find that an incentive. And as for money... I'm financially secure. So before you call me, or anyone else a "dum idiot" consider that maybe people don't base things on the same importance as you, you dimunitive little simpleton.

Sir Kwang
01-31-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Soto2001
lol alkharid it's alkaren
who the hell's that?

Sir Kwang
01-31-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


If you're going to insult me, please do so in an intelegent manner. Unlike you, I don't want to hang out with Stefan, nor do I find that an incentive. And as for money... I'm financially secure. So before you call me, or anyone else a "dum idiot" consider that maybe people don't base things on the same importance as you, you dimunitive little simpleton.
maybe you should stop playin graal if you dun wanna hear stuff like that

Zelgadis_Geywords
01-31-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Sir Kwang

maybe you should stop playin graal if you dun wanna hear stuff like that

I don't even play Graal. :p

Sir Kwang
01-31-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords


I don't even play Graal. :p
then why you still hangin around here for?

Hero_McDohl
01-31-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio
Alkhided?! What the hell, his name aint' no damn terrorist clan name.

Wow you are the first to notice I've been calling him Alkharid...terrorist name correct :D

Zelgadis_Geywords
01-31-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Sir Kwang

then why you still hangin around here for?

You must be dense. There are many people who post on these forums who don't play Graal. Also, don't try to pick an arguement with me, I have no need to argue with you, and it just makes you look stupid. Especially since you think I'm an idiot for stating an opinion that I am entitled to.

AlkarenHyralt
01-31-2002, 01:18 PM
Is my name really so hard to spell? :(


Anyway, I would do nothing. Owning this game is not something I strive for.

Bird2prey
01-31-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Sir Kwang


dum idiot if you could own graal you could hang out with stefan and just get moneys

If you owned Graal it would be a load of work, not just sitting on your computer at home E-mailing Birdbird_0 and getting him to make levels...

Soto2001
01-31-2002, 01:32 PM
lol

Feather_Light
01-31-2002, 01:38 PM
i would like to own graal but just email birdbird to make levels and eaither have two choices to improve graal

1)Eat chips and Zal gun newbies
2)Eat chips and watch NBA on TNT

Soto2001
01-31-2002, 01:39 PM
X_x

Faheria_LAT1
01-31-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Sir Kwang

then why you still hangin around here for?

yay, ******* of the month #2.. :rolleyes:

Faheria_LAT3
01-31-2002, 01:59 PM
I would do anything NOT to own Graal..

RICEJERRRY4
01-31-2002, 10:11 PM
Hmmm.....
To own GRAAL and to have fun =p
I my self would pay Stefan $1000 or more for it,Then i would shut down all the server *not Graal 2001 and Classic*Then i would post somthing on the graal VB and say send me your lvls and i might put your server up =p
But i would onley put the best of the best lvls up.
Then i would make a poll asking wut server that i shut down would u like to be up?
And then i would put that server up.
But it would be fun to own graal & i do have the money =p

magicvader
02-01-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Hero_McDohl
Well lets see, first we'd have to Kill Stefan, the Unixmad would own it. Then we'd kill Unixmad but then Zorro would own it. So then we'd kill Zorro. But then BirdBird would own it. So then we'd kill Birdbird. But then Antago would own it. So then We'd kill Antago. But then Loriel would own it, so then we'd kill Loriel. But then Alkharid would own it, so we'd kill Alkhraid....and on and on... (joke post plz dont get mad people I listed :p )

would take a while to do all of that

Sigla
02-01-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Sir Kwang


dum idiot if you could own graal you could hang out with stefan and just get moneys

There is more to life than cashmonies.

Bird2prey
02-01-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Sigla


There is more to life than cashmonies.

Never speak such folly again. :p







(j/k)