PDA

View Full Version : another complaints about val.

omni-m00gle
01-31-2002, 03:52 AM
hi. another complaint. ;D

as tyne said in my previous thread, valikorlia are still using his *Sword NPC, which lets you sheath and draw your sword. he deleted this long ago, before val was shut down, and now that val's back, suddenly so is this NPC. he told them they were NOT allowed to use it, but they're just ignoring his asking. they didn't give him any sort of contract to sign, saying that it's theirs now, or anything like that, and considering that he made it long before val was even first shut down, and they weren't the staff at the time, it's sort of irrelevant, anyway.

i'd like to see it removed. it's tyne's NPC. in the original script, he even put in: COPYRIGHTED TO TYNE, PLEASE DON'T TAKE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Something like that. it should still say that, if they haven't deleted that bit.

omni-m00gle
01-31-2002, 03:53 AM
i just thought i'd note that i'm not complaining solely about val just to get them in trouble due to my hate for that new poor excuse for what once was a great server. i do dislike val with a passion, but after i read crono's playerworld rules, i felt it was only fair for me to bring this stuff up. as soon as i see more from val or other playerworlds, i'll make more complaints. it's only fair.

Sym2001
01-31-2002, 03:53 AM
But what if they made there own?

He cant copyright the idea.

omni-m00gle
01-31-2002, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Sym2001
But what if they made there own?

He cant copyright the idea.

it's not their own, it's EXACTLY his. unless they just turned it all into ganis, they';d be using the exact same script he used, which would make it his.

Sym2001
01-31-2002, 03:59 AM
You know how easy it is to script that.

Almost anyone could do it. Or atleast alot of ppl. I have never made it before, but I know I could. Just saying though, they could of made there own.

omni-m00gle
01-31-2002, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Sym2001
You know how easy it is to script that.

Almost anyone could do it. Or atleast alot of ppl. I have never made it before, but I know I could. Just saying though, they could of made there own.

Trust me, they didn't. No one on there, except for the new owner/scripter guy (I forgot his name), can script. Virtue could, but he would be too busy making something stupid and pointless to rescript something already done for him.

ZanderX
01-31-2002, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by omni-m00gle

Trust me, they didn't. No one on there, except for the new owner/scripter guy (I forgot his name), can script. Virtue could, but he would be too busy making something stupid and pointless to rescript something already done for him.

Virtue doesn't even work there anymore I don't think.

Sym2001
01-31-2002, 04:05 AM
Im just saying though, could be possible. Its hard to keep stuff like that, cuz alot of ppl get ideas. And alot of the time they may be repeats. And its not worth fighting for, because usually in the end no one wins anyways.

omni-m00gle
01-31-2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Virtue doesn't even work there anymore I don't think.

nope, he doesn't. which is what i mean. he was their only scripter, but he left, and i'm sure he didn't recreate it. now this new guy's there, and i doubt one of his priorities was to rescript it.

all the other staff are useless, except for ones like nightblade, who can make nice levels. the other ones who ATTEMPT to make levels have come up with absoulute dog poo.

ZanderX
01-31-2002, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by omni-m00gle

nope, he doesn't. which is what i mean. he was their only scripter, but he left, and i'm sure he didn't recreate it. now this new guy's there, and i doubt one of his priorities was to rescript it.

all the other staff are useless, except for ones like nightblade, who can make nice levels. the other ones who ATTEMPT to make levels have come up with absoulute dog poo.

nightblade.

lahan tower.

gahghahehajfghagjh.

omni-m00gle
01-31-2002, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

nightblade.

lahan tower.

gahghahehajfghagjh.

haha. i think he's gotten better.

omni-m00gle
01-31-2002, 01:29 PM
Tyne:

It's definitely mine because I made it when you press down-right or down-left (I'm not sure exactly) he'll face the proper direction unlike what graal does.

Go on and Valikorlia and try, it's proof it's mine.

;D!