PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Graal

CowgirlBebop
01-30-2002, 06:57 AM
ive decided to quit graal. for the third time. im putting graal before my friends, which isnt good. ive gained 10 pounds because i havent been playing ringette. graal has teached me lessons i couldnt have learned anywhere else. like loyalty, respect and courage. sure its just a game, but a game that changed my life. ive played for a while, probaly made more enemies then friends. my home was n-pulse. i can still remember sitting at the tables, just chatting with friends. then raiding TCN's guildhouse in Dark City. Also having to delete door.gif to get the Spirit Bomb in matoria cause there was a bug that was never fixed. ah, the good 'ol days. but then i switched to P2P. amazing new advance, the bomys, the weapons and jobs. it was soo cool at first. but then i got tired. started pking non-stop and skipping school to play graal. why? because i was addicted. i must quit now. get back to school and my friends. but its sad, cause im going to leave my greatest friends behind. it brings tears to my eyes, ill never talk to them again.

i wanna make a list of people i wanna thank for being there for hard times with me-

-nemesis/mark

-ducati link

-sage chaoz

-moon god

-moon goddess

-most of the oldbies on n-pulse

-mankind23

-red flair

-covert shadows guild

thanks everyone, for supporting me when i wanted to kill myself. im sure most of you will post hurtful comments out of hatred for me here, but oh well. shows that some people are stuck up and still hold a grudge. ive deleted aim, so i will never beable to be contacted through it. you can e-mail at [email protected]

i know nobody but cares, but i will miss you all

thanks

*hugs 4 ever*

Questa
01-30-2002, 07:00 AM
To bad your home wasn't UN we coulda known each other then. lol

konidias
01-30-2002, 07:00 AM
That's so very, very sad. (about the part where Graal affects your life)

I play Graal a lot and I'm a lean 145 pounds with a good social life. I work out and do physical training like every day, and eat whatever I want. I hang with my friends, aggressive skate, play basketball, go driving, etc.

If you're putting Graal before your life then you should quit Graal while you still can. :)

revalation
01-30-2002, 07:01 AM
opps, there goes an armed roberry.

AlkarenHyralt
You have no right to ever speak about you learning respect. You do not know how to respect tohers, and have proven so many times over.

_AcidIce_
Originally posted by konidias

I play Graal a lot and I'm a lean 145 pounds with a good social life. I work out and do physical training like every day, and eat whatever I want. I hang with my friends, aggressive skate, play basketball, go driving, etc.

If you're putting Graal before your life then you should quit Graal while you still can. :) I do everything you do besides aggressive skate , I surf :)

CowgirlBebop
01-30-2002, 07:02 AM

If you're putting Graal before your life then you should quit Graal while you still can. :)

thats why ive quit, ill still chat on the forums though :-), i still had a social life but it wasnt as it was before.

Questa
01-30-2002, 07:02 AM
..., aggressive skate, ...

Agressive Skate = :asleep:
Skateboarding = :D

No offense though lol , I just get my "extreme" kicks from indying over a sewer at 12+ mph

ArchOwl
01-30-2002, 07:03 AM
For one thing, Graal has raised my intellect alot.
Before I had Graal I was a complete idiot.

Androk2k1
Geez... kill yur self? skip school to play? I might seem cold hearted but OMG You are not one of the smartest people I know... I guess yur some kind of "computer addict"... or just have no life... phew... I now understand that my life roxer!

Next time you want to kill yur self... just think for 5 mins =/

CowgirlBebop
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
You have no right to ever speak about you learning respect. You do not know how to respect tohers, and have proven so many times over.
i show respect who i see has earned respect. you have no right telling me i dont know how to respect.

AlkarenHyralt
01-30-2002, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop

i show respect who i see has earned respect. you have no right telling me i dont know how to respect.

Your defenation of respect must be "Call everyone fools and ***s."

Kadar
01-30-2002, 07:05 AM
BYE

ArchOwl

i dont __skate (__ being roller, board, anything). I broke my arm on a skateboard and the injuries were so bad my arms bones were overlapping and some of the bones nearly broke through the skin. Im NEVER going on ANY type of skate thing again.

konidias
Originally posted by _AcidIce_
I do everything you do besides aggressive skate , I surf :)

Cool surfing is fun, except I'm not a very good swimmer, plus I don't like swimming much either. (probably the reason I'm not really any good)

I plan on trying out for X-Games one of these years heh heh (notice I said TRYING) :D

Really.. if this is her third time quitting, she will probably be back shortly. I have never quit publically because there is no point.. you just look like an idiot when/if you come back, and everyone here knows by now that lots of people just leave and come back to get attention. I quit long ago before 2k1 was out and left for 6-8 months. I never went around giving all my stuff away and saying "I'm leaving forever"

Psyker
01-30-2002, 07:06 AM
good riddance.

Androk2k1
01-30-2002, 07:06 AM
I roller blade... umm swim... hmmm... hey... I am lazy :p gotta love it... agrh... French Exams... must rase my lazy behind and study...

But really I like to play Soccer and Tennis... but still need to find where =D

CowgirlBebop
01-30-2002, 07:08 AM

Your defenation of respect must be "Call everyone fools and ***s."

so wrong. but whatever, i wont be back, whatever, nobody cares. since people will be asses and make fun of me.
Your Login Name : CowgirlBebop

Your Password : sathkjIo

you guys can f*ck around with that.

Androk2k1
01-30-2002, 07:09 AM
I quit around 2 times... once for 2 month and once for 20 days... meh... none even noticed =)

None even knows me... makes me feel kinda sad... but oh well

konidias
01-30-2002, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Questa

Agressive Skate = :asleep:
Skateboarding = :D

No offense though lol , I just get my "extreme" kicks from indying over a sewer at 12+ mph

I used to skateboard.. I just hate having to worry about balancing half the time I'm on it.

I got pretty good and learned to do some basic tricks and go down steep hills and stuff, then one day I'm going down the simplest hill and the board starts swerving and no matter how hard you try it just swerves more and more until it's going sideways. I tried jumping off into the grass but fell back and got road rash on my arm.

Of course I lost control on skates once too, fractured my left wrist taking a sharp turn. I have never really gotten seriously injured skating or skateboarding though.

Bladers can go a lot faster then 12mph ;)

My friend is a crazyman and goes down main roads with massive hills and he keeps up with the cars going 40+mph.

I'm more of a flatland trickster myself. :D

Nastazio
01-30-2002, 07:11 AM
A while ago, graal, for the most part fudged up my academic work. I would go to school, draw graal on paper, go home, and go on graal. Now i realize, the game isn't all that fun in the first place. It's sad to see a game affect human beings like graal has, i've had countless numbers of friends get fudged up because of this blooded game. But anyways...

Graal has though helped me get a good grade in Keyboarding ;)

Questa
01-30-2002, 07:11 AM

so wrong. but whatever, i wont be back, whatever, nobody cares. since people will be asses and make fun of me.

Your Password :

:( Thats sad. You did not have to do that. I do hope you know what your doing.

CowgirlBebop
01-30-2002, 07:14 AM

:( Thats sad. You did not have to do that. I do hope you know what your doing.

nobody cares about me. i didnt get one comment asking me not to quit. pla around wiht that account. no money on it though. im sure you people will have fun with it. so whatever. if phone some of my old girlfriends and were gonna go out to WEM soon, so ill be on for about 20 more minutes.

konidias
01-30-2002, 07:14 AM
::has got on the account with the name "I like naked fat men"::

:p

Nastazio
01-30-2002, 07:15 AM
I love skateboarding to death ( for all of you skaters, you'll know what that means ;) )

I'm pretty good i supose, i live in a major skating place. Orange County has over 100 skateparks total. I've got the world famous Vans Skate Park practicly in my back yard. I've met so many skaters here, it's great. Bam Margera was by far the best.

I can do some good tricks, your basic flip tricks, and all that. My best trick is probably a casper, but i can't land it everytime. I've thrashed my legs the worst from skating.

CowgirlBebop
01-30-2002, 07:15 AM
::has got on the account with the name "I like naked fat men"::

my point exactly, you dont care, nobody cares.
:p

Questa
01-30-2002, 07:16 AM

nobody cares about me. i didnt get one comment asking me not to quit. pla around wiht that account. no money on it though. im sure you people will have fun with it. so whatever. if phone some of my old girlfriends and were gonna go out to WEM soon, so ill be on for about 20 more minutes.

You don't have to quit okay, I'm saying it. I am the loner here, I hate it when I see that people are leaving Graal because it is only leading more and more until Graal's ultimate demise. Change your pass and live on please!

konidias
01-30-2002, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio
I love skateboarding to death ( for all of you skaters, you'll know what that means ;) )

I'm pretty good i supose, i live in a major skating place. Orange County has over 100 skateparks total. I've got the world famous Vans Skate Park practicly in my back yard. I've met so many skaters here, it's great. Bam Margera was by far the best.

I can do some good tricks, your basic flip tricks, and all that. My best trick is probably a casper, but i can't land it everytime. I've thrashed my legs the worst from skating.

I would just like to say Bob Burnquist(sp) rox my sox :D

That dude pulled a perfect run at one of the competitions.. all the guys ran up and were congratulating him.. What I mean when I say perfect, is every time he went up the vert, he pulled a trick, and he did some big tricks too.

CowgirlBebop
01-30-2002, 07:18 AM

You don't have to quit okay, I'm saying it. I am the loner here, I hate it when I see that people are leaving Graal because it is only leading more and more until Graal's ultimate demise. Change your pass and live on please!

no, nobody cares. i dont give, i have my family and friends. and the WEM

Androk2k1
01-30-2002, 07:19 AM
Yeah... as soon as I stop playing Graal I feel improvement in my work... Games are just waste of time if you think about it deep... that's why I don't like to think about it =D... But really it is... I mean ok so you finish game what now? What did you acomplish exept for time waste? nothing...and time goes...

Also following activities are just a waste of time:
Sleep
TV
Walking/Moveing
Eating

They don't give you much exept for keeping you alive (TV does keep you alive! Belive me!)

konidias
01-30-2002, 07:19 AM
I'm glad you're leaving.. you should be too.. get away from the people that hate you and get back with the people you know in real life. There is absolutely no reason why Graal should run your life.

Nastazio
01-30-2002, 07:21 AM

I would just like to say Bob Burnquist(sp) rox my sox :D

That dude pulled a perfect run at one of the competitions.. all the guys ran up and were congratulating him.. What I mean when I say perfect, is every time he went up the vert, he pulled a trick, and he did some big tricks too.

Bob is pretty badass for vert. He is for sure one of the best ever. I'm more into street. Geoff Rawley is one of my favorites, i've met him at Huntington Skate-Street. Fricken dirty kid :D

As far as the best i think, either Steve Cabalero. I mean, he has his own trick for gosh sake. Or Eric Koston, their both amazing street skaters.

AlkarenHyralt

Your Password : sathkjIo

*goes to put the account in jail...*

CowgirlBebop
bye, final goodbye. love you all. ttyl

Torankusu
WOO HOO.

Androk2k1
01-30-2002, 07:23 AM
Have time living normal life... cya soon...

Torankusu

*goes to put the account in jail...* 9LOGZ ON> *

konidias
Originally posted by Torankusu
WOO HOO.

haha Torankusu's got his party hat on.. go easy on the punch there guy :D

Hiker
01-30-2002, 07:31 AM

Androk2k1
01-30-2002, 07:33 AM
Now question that worries us all... Who was she anyway? I never heard of her NEVER...

Beowulf2
01-30-2002, 07:40 AM

Cool surfing is fun, except I'm not a very good swimmer, plus I don't like swimming much either. (probably the reason I'm not really any good)

I plan on trying out for X-Games one of these years heh heh (notice I said TRYING) :D

Really.. if this is her third time quitting, she will probably be back shortly. I have never quit publically because there is no point.. you just look like an idiot when/if you come back, and everyone here knows by now that lots of people just leave and come back to get attention. I quit long ago before 2k1 was out and left for 6-8 months. I never went around giving all my stuff away and saying "I'm leaving forever"
I did my quitting the strategic way. I planned to quit the week before I went on vacation to Las Vegas. The day before, I deleted Graal, blocked the website, and then went off on my merry way. By the time I got home, I didn't give a damn about Graal. Of course, I've had one slight relapse where I played Graal2001 all day, but after that I decided it's boring, and I really never go on it anymore.

Psyker
01-30-2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio

Graal has though helped me get a good grade in Keyboarding ;)
Marle and Crono got me good grades in keyboarding. :)

EThor
01-30-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
good riddance.

My thoughts exactly.

Kasuagi
01-30-2002, 08:07 AM
started pking non-stop and skipping school to play graal. why? because i was addicted. i must quit now. get back to school and my friends

PATHETIC!

that is really sad...

SabreKnot
01-30-2002, 08:26 AM

I am like 150 and a pretty good social life. I do physical training every MWF cause i goto college as well as Hi School, plus i play soccer and stuff. Only thing negative in my life is that i get high before my classes like everyday and I almost got expelled for coming to school intoxicated a few weeks ago, god fun times and im not even 17 :p

Brad
01-30-2002, 08:27 AM

Im very short and skinny :( Im like shortest kid in my grade....:( sosad

Python523
01-30-2002, 08:33 AM
O.o I'm the best typer in my school by far and I dont think graal helped me at all...if anything it hurt me, lol, if you want to type good just get a program like mavis beacon, I had a really old one when I was like 5 when the only computer in my house was DOS only, I just messed with that

Providence_Admin3
01-30-2002, 09:56 AM
ive decided to quit graal. for the third time. im putting graal before my friends, which isnt good. ive gained 10 pounds because i havent been playing ringette. graal has teached me lessons i couldnt have learned anywhere else. like loyalty, respect and courage. sure its just a game, but a game that changed my life. ive played for a while, probaly made more enemies then friends. my home was n-pulse. i can still remember sitting at the tables, just chatting with friends. then raiding TCN's guildhouse in Dark City. Also having to delete door.gif to get the Spirit Bomb in matoria cause there was a bug that was never fixed. ah, the good 'ol days. but then i switched to P2P. amazing new advance, the bomys, the weapons and jobs. it was soo cool at first. but then i got tired. started pking non-stop and skipping school to play graal. why? because i was addicted. i must quit now. get back to school and my friends. but its sad, cause im going to leave my greatest friends behind. it brings tears to my eyes, ill never talk to them again.

i wanna make a list of people i wanna thank for being there for hard times with me-

-nemesis/mark

-ducati link

-sage chaoz

-moon god

-moon goddess

-mankind23

-red flair

-covert shadows guild

thanks everyone, for supporting me when i wanted to kill myself. im sure most of you will post hurtful comments out of hatred for me here, but oh well. shows that some people are stuck up and still hold a grudge. ive deleted aim, so i will never beable to be contacted through it. you can e-mail at [email protected]

thanks

*hugs 4 ever*

:)

A bad day just got a bit better.

Providence_Admin3
01-30-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Brad

Im very short and skinny :( Im like shortest kid in my grade....:( sosad

Haha, I am the tallest girl in my entire school.

And Python, if you're the best typer in your school, I'd hate to see the rest of the people in it.

Python523
01-30-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3

Haha, I am the tallest girl in my entire school.

And Python, if you're the best typer in your school, I'd hate to see the rest of the people in it.
=/ well, I'm the best speed typer but my accuracy sucks and I never use the right keys, I won the school contest by 'cheating' every so often I would add an extra a to the sentence like:
The cat a is a a big a a fat a cat. (that was not a real sentence in it)

Googi
01-30-2002, 10:15 AM
WTS, you can't leave, I still gotta buy some manga from you for the zormite website I'm making.

Spunky2000ca
01-30-2002, 10:44 AM
Bye Nyko :( :( :(

I hope you get on with your life.
Good luck :)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
01-30-2002, 12:19 PM
Bye Nyko, but my theory predicts you will be back in a month or so... everyone who stays on the forums comes back to Graal

Faheria_LAT3
01-30-2002, 12:42 PM

Why in the hell did you just repeat exactly what she is DOING?

Fate
01-30-2002, 12:57 PM

You're pretty lucky. High metabolism is something I wish I could have, I weigh like.. 182 lbs, it sucks. But I'm 16, and it's not TOO uncommon for people my age to weigh as much as I do.

Slaktmaster
01-30-2002, 02:17 PM
Bye

Ultima_P2P
01-30-2002, 02:42 PM
<3 4 Rodney Mullen & Bam Margera.

btw: whats is bams real first name? or is it bam? :confused:

Birdbird_0
01-30-2002, 03:32 PM
sorry to see her go :(

;]

I don't go out often anymore, surfing for me is like, 3-4 times every 2 weeks :(, I go kayaking every saturday morning and now wendsday morning instead of sunday now that I'm home schooled. I rarely go biking or rollerblading with friends anymore becuase I just don't want to.
My current medical information since yesterday when I had to get my tetniss shot (owww it still feels like I was punched in the arm hard) and some blood work up is, I weigh 267 pounds with the hight of 6.1 (73 inches) and my normal weight should be around the 225's, but, ever since I can remember I've had a chunky belly, I eat what I want and I don't get fatter, I just stay in the same perportion as my hight ;[
I'm content though.

:( Bye CowGirlBeBop

Blasta Masta
01-30-2002, 04:14 PM
Free Style BMX is what I do, and I love it to death its all I have been doing lately. That and complelty finishing final fantasy ten getting like all there final weapons (Dodging 200 lightings sucks) and I hate blitzball so wakka got a raw deal when it came to his weapon, anima and magus sisters. all that plus my job. oh yeah and I am like 6 foot 185 pounds, and I not fat I think I like posted pics before I dont know whataver. Sleepy time or should I finally make my friend that copy of Max Payne? hmm who knows night night

toad1413
01-30-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Googi
WTS, you can't leave, I still gotta buy some manga from you for the zormite website I'm making.

Why does the zormite website need some manga? And I thought we had a website.
Thirdly, why was I not notified about this?

Zelgadis_Geywords
01-30-2002, 04:53 PM
If anyone lacks a life, it's me. I practically live in my room. The only times I ever leave is to go eat dinner, use the bathroom/shower, or if I am obligated to leave the house for something. Otherwise...I shut my door on society. But then again, this is Hawaii where I live. Small, and rarely a thing to do. :(

Evolve
01-30-2002, 05:41 PM
SEE YOU, SPACE COWGIRL!

toad1413
02-01-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by toad1413

Why does the zormite website need some manga? And I thought we had a website.
Thirdly, why was I not notified about this?

I'm bumping this up because I would like to know what Googi was talking about when he said "for the zormite website I'm making".

Evolve
02-01-2002, 05:28 PM
FRAMES FOR LIFE :rolleyes:

nyghtGT
02-01-2002, 05:35 PM

I would skate but I got my skateboard taken away
by the police mans, so i'm kinda bummed bout that,
still got my blades though ... But I see what you mean,
You basically described me as well ... Except I cant drive
yet:mad: ...

Yakuna2001
02-01-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Psyker
good riddance.

Yakuna2001
02-01-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords
If anyone lacks a life, it's me. I practically live in my room. The only times I ever leave is to go eat dinner, use the bathroom/shower, or if I am obligated to leave the house for something. Otherwise...I shut my door on society. But then again, this is Hawaii where I live. Small, and rarely a thing to do. :(
u think hawaii is small? lol, its porbably bigger than the whole of my country put together :-P. united kingdom that is :-P

toad1413
02-01-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Evolve
FRAMES FOR LIFE :rolleyes:

So frames completely suck. I know that, and when I have the time and inclination to work on new one, one will be made.

nyghtGT
02-01-2002, 06:49 PM
Here Toad, your sig is a bit more econimically
correct ...

Kaimetsu
02-01-2002, 07:01 PM
Cowgirl, you fool, get ahold of your ego. You're all like "None of you care, nobody cares!" Well, YOU'RE RIGHT. You don't have a right to sympathy, it's not our fault if nobody likes you enough to want you to stay. Don't go blaming us if you've made such a bad reputation on Graal that people rejoice when you quit. The point of goodbye posts is to tell the people that you're going for their information, not to invite a thousand "OhnonowIcry!" posts. Anybody who makes them for the latter purpose deserves all the apathy they get.

And as for social lives, I own you all with my antisociality. I have never voluntarily (by which I mean other than to buy something in a shop or respond to somebody saying hi) spoken with a person outside my family in at least 6 months. I don't have any real-life friends so to speak and I work relatively hard to keep it that way. I did the whole friends thing at college and high school and it just turned out to be annoying. Unlike on the internet, you can't just turn off pestering friends when you want some time to think.

toad1413
02-01-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by nyghtGT
Here Toad, your sig is a bit more econimically
correct ...

huh?

oh and Kai, I think she's gone already. But it doesn't hurt to let off some steam. :)

I own you all with my paranoia though.

LilNiglet
02-01-2002, 07:42 PM
Byr Neko, and good luck in your real life :(

Kaimetsu
02-01-2002, 08:19 PM

oh and Kai, I think she's gone already. But it doesn't hurt to let off some steam. :)

She'll be back, and the standard instinct is to look back at your goodbye thread just to see if anybody has said "OhnonowIcry!" in the time since you left. Sad, but true.

Gangster88
02-01-2002, 08:24 PM

-nemesis/mark

-ducati link

-sage chaoz

-moon god

-moon goddess

-mankind23

-red flair

-covert shadows guild

thanks

*hugs 4 ever*
bye:( :(

JubeiSaotomeX
02-01-2002, 10:06 PM

-nemesis/mark

-ducati link

-sage chaoz

-moon god

-moon goddess

-mankind23

-red flair

-covert shadows guild

thanks

*hugs 4 ever*

too bad you were never an oldbie on npulse, just one of those *****s you see and never take notice of. you were always a poser and were a ***** from the beginning, and i am glad i am not on that list as i never thought of you as a friend, k bye :)

Bird2prey
02-01-2002, 10:12 PM

-nemesis/mark

-ducati link

-sage chaoz

-moon god

-moon goddess

-mankind23

-red flair

-covert shadows guild

thanks

*hugs 4 ever*

We'll miss you.

Bird2prey
02-01-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by JubeiSaotomeX

too bad you were never an oldbie on npulse, just one of those *****s you see and never take notice of. you were always a poser and were a ***** from the beginning, and i am glad i am not on that list as i never thought of you as a friend, k bye :)

Kindness, motherf**ker.

Do you have it?!

Bird2prey
02-01-2002, 10:20 PM

I, for one, do not want you to quit.

Bird2prey
02-01-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords

Likewise.

Oh, except for living in Hawaii. :p

Googi
02-01-2002, 10:32 PM

I'm bumping this up because I would like to know what Googi was talking about when he said "for the zormite website I'm making".

Nothing to do with the Zormite guild, k?

Bird2prey
02-01-2002, 10:41 PM

Nothing to do with the Zormite guild, k?

Kingdom. :p

Link188
02-02-2002, 06:54 AM

:megaeek:

c0nsp1racy
02-02-2002, 06:58 AM
Lmao a bunch of moving images taught you all that? you act as if it was a real world lolo, sorry i just had to laugh thru your entire post ahahahahahhaa LOYALTY AHAAHAHHQ!##% B$

c0nsp1racy
02-02-2002, 06:59 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bird2prey
02-02-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by c0nsp1racy
Lmao a bunch of moving images taught you all that? you act as if it was a real world lolo, sorry i just had to laugh thru your entire post ahahahahahhaa LOYALTY AHAAHAHHQ!##% B$

Obviously she means the learned from the people she knew.

Providence_Admin3
02-02-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Bird2prey

We'll miss you.

No, we won't.

Speak for yourself or no one at all.

Bird2prey
02-02-2002, 09:08 AM

No, we won't.

Speak for yourself or no one at all.

Fine.

I didn't expect you to be more than the cold-hearted person i've come to know you as.

c0nsp1racy
02-02-2002, 09:17 AM
I dont even talk to this person why am i posting here i could seriously give 2 shits if she quits.

Providence_Admin3
02-02-2002, 09:29 AM

Fine.

I didn't expect you to be more than the cold-hearted person i've come to know you as.

And Cowgirlbebop isn't? I recall her calling people "flaming ***s" several times before.

She isn't all peaches-and-cream, you stupid ****.

Bird2prey
02-02-2002, 09:30 AM

And Cowgirlbebop isn't? I recall her calling people "flaming ***s" several times before.

She isn't all peaches-and-cream, you stupid ****.

This is the stuff I'm talking about.....

Providence_Admin3
02-02-2002, 09:32 AM

This is the stuff I'm talking about.....

I really don't give two shits what losers like you talk about.

You're a ****ing idiot with no life. You even proclaimed it yourself.

Bird2prey
02-02-2002, 09:37 AM

What I spoke about once in this thread.

Btw what justification do you have to say that I have no life exactely?

Kaimetsu
02-02-2002, 01:04 PM
What the...?

Is nobody gonna diss me for my open admission of antisociality?

Bird2prey
02-02-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
What the...?

Is nobody gonna diss me for my open admission of antisociality?

wts?

Kaimetsu
02-02-2002, 01:40 PM

wts?

?!?! Does nobody read?

And as for social lives, I own you all with my antisociality. I have never voluntarily (by which I mean other than to buy something in a shop or respond to somebody saying hi) spoken with a person outside my family in at least 6 months. I don't have any real-life friends so to speak and I work relatively hard to keep it that way. I did the whole friends thing at college and high school and it just turned out to be annoying. Unlike on the internet, you can't just turn off pestering friends when you want some time to think.

Now, I think I've been robbed of a flaming.

Faheria_LAT1
02-02-2002, 01:55 PM
*has a social phobia*

BTW: YAY 1 Stupid down (her), 1 annoying down (Hero).
Graal is cooler by 2 points!

LiquidIce00
02-03-2002, 01:34 AM
Thank you lord for this wonderful day.

Link188
02-03-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1
*has a social phobia*

:D

Blasta Masta
02-04-2002, 10:27 PM

You're a ****ing idiot with no life. You even proclaimed it yourself. Cursing is a weak mind trying to express itself. Keep up the good work.

funnylinkwantsbomys
02-05-2002, 05:31 AM
my life sux 2 i was about to kill my self because i had and still have the worst life ever and to get away from it i use graal :/ because i actually have friends that arnt snobs that are prejudice...oh ya im not the best at spelling :)

funnylinkwantsbomys
02-05-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by c0nsp1racy
you are one of those snobs that get everything they want and dont care about what other people like or do....please go to your sink and have a mental breakdown not having anything good and everything in your life sux and you have nothing to turn to it and i guarentee youll freaking slit your *** azz wrists

milotheman
02-05-2002, 06:27 AM

Crono, you get way to riled up over graal. I isn't worth it. To much stress to get riled up over graal a game.

Cyboars
02-05-2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1
*has a social phobia*

I don't think the stupid point counts anymore, since I returned, maybe not.
And uh...Last newb that messaged me told me:
"Give me buy magic script!"

I don't see why newbies are stupider than back-in-the-day.

Then again, the WORLD revolves around stupid now, doesn't it, as even 'oldbies' (If there really is such a thing anymore...), are acting like idiots.And..is it just me or are the french invading servers to hack now?

Evolve
02-05-2002, 08:17 AM
real oldbies hardly play.....
most hate it..ala OwL Shimy, Salia... and others i do not know....
[email protected] still plays though...;)

Cyboars
02-05-2002, 08:21 AM
Well I know 911 doesn't play anymore, considering last I talked to him he said he stoppd playing, then again, that WAS, last year.Though any newbie that can ask for a trainer infront of an Admin, shouldn't even know how to double click and open Graal..And of course, I could care less about OwL and the shimys anymore..And here I go rambling again.

Evolve
02-05-2002, 08:35 AM
OwL is cool :p

JoshTheN64Guy
02-05-2002, 08:36 AM
I spend more time on graal than the message boards. Sometimes people just use the message boards for complaints.

Bird2prey
02-05-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by JoshTheN64Guy
I spend more time on graal than the message boards. Sometimes people just use the message boards for complaints.

Take Hero_McDohl for example.

Cyboars
02-05-2002, 02:07 PM
rather it be Hero than Kamisama complaiining..nothing worse than God whenh e's pissed.

Bird2prey
02-05-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Cyboars
rather it be Hero than Kamisama complaiining..nothing worse than God whenh e's pissed.

I thought god was always happy... no wait...

He's always mad. That's gotta be it, i'm sure.

Banjo180
02-12-2002, 06:30 AM
if i'm restating the obvious feel free to kick me....lots of people are so addicted to graal that they threaten to kill themselves if somthing happens to them on it...i feel emmense amounts of pity for them and hope they get a life soon...(i should talk, although my online time would be twice as high if i was like this)..i simply say "Graal can wait, my life is WAY more important."

sure it's fun and it's probably my only way to prevent me from rotting. lol

I don't think the stupid point counts anymore, since I returned, maybe not.
And uh...Last newb that messaged me told me:
"Give me buy magic script!"

I don't see why newbies are stupider than back-in-the-day.

Then again, the WORLD revolves around stupid now, doesn't it, as even 'oldbies' (If there really is such a thing anymore...), are acting like idiots.And..is it just me or are the french invading servers to hack now?

your completely right! call me intolerant but i hate when sombody asks me what AP and HP is..i mean..guess the initials and that should tell you.

Amagius
03-04-2002, 06:16 AM
Hmmm...I wonder all of you who dissed her, realize shes dead now? But no...you probably didn't think in a few weeks she'd be dead, did you? Note: She is gone, Asses.

Faheria_LAT3
03-04-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Amagius
Hmmm...I wonder all of you who dissed her, realize shes dead now? But no...you probably didn't think in a few weeks she'd be dead, did you? Note: She is gone, Asses.

Silver:
I wish it were Hype who had gone away, not Cowgirl :(

Amagius
03-04-2002, 06:30 AM
I'm sure how she died but I talked to her sister a few days ago

Providence_Admin3
03-04-2002, 06:36 AM

Haha, if she commited suicide because of graal, that is ****ing SAD.

Torankusu
03-04-2002, 06:45 AM

Haha, if she commited suicide because of graal, that is ****ing SAD. Yes.

Griffyn
03-04-2002, 06:50 AM
wow, look what the interent has done to society, people kill them selves over it, kinda sad really :(

03-04-2002, 06:52 AM
Cowgirl died!?

Kaimetsu
03-04-2002, 06:54 AM
Possibility-enumeration!

1) It's not true, in which case I have no reason to feel guilt.
2) It's true, but logic dictates that I still have no reason to feel guilt.

Big cheer, everybody. The average human IQ went up!

Torankusu
03-04-2002, 06:54 AM
Hmmm...I wonder all of you who dissed her, realize shes dead now? But no...you probably didn't think in a few weeks she'd be dead, did you? Note: She is gone, Asses. Oh. Just for your information, she deserved it. She cannot expect to come to the forums, be an annoying *****, literally, and call people "flaming ***gots" whenever they disagree with her. She argued about the smallest of things and instigated quite a lot of "attacks" and "disses" directed towards her. Like marle said; "she was not all peaches-and-cream."

Providence_Admin3
03-04-2002, 06:59 AM

Big cheer, everybody. The average human IQ went up!

Haha, I love you.

Amagius
03-04-2002, 07:08 AM
A)I don't know how she died except I know she wouldn't have killed herself

B) Toran you must be a heartless bastard or something

C)Griffyn, how can you say Cowgirl is the sad one when Toran said She deserved it.

Providence_Admin3
03-04-2002, 07:09 AM
I'm not glad she killed herself, but I'm certainly glad she's gone. :rolleyes:

Griffyn
03-04-2002, 07:09 AM

C)Griffyn, how can you say Cowgirl is the sad one when Toran said She deserved it.
i didnt say she was 'sad', i said interent suicides are 'sad' (and also DUMB)

Torankusu
03-04-2002, 07:11 AM

C)Griffyn, how can you say Cowgirl is the sad one when Toran said She deserved it. Why? Because SHE was a heartless bastard?

Amagius
03-04-2002, 07:17 AM
Okk....Now Toran is had said some shitty **** to someone and then they died I'd be feelin pretty bad but you seem to be happy and dancing aroung your gold moose, nu?

Kaimetsu
03-04-2002, 07:22 AM
Your problem, Amagius, is that you assume everybody shares your morals. You take for granted that anybody deviating from your moral path is in some way twisted and wrong, whereas in fact a more heartless outlook could in many ways be thought of as superior.

Providence_Admin3
03-04-2002, 07:24 AM
Okk....Now Toran is had said some shitty **** to someone and then they died I'd be feelin pretty bad but you seem to be happy and dancing aroung your gold moose, nu?

AHAHAHA GOLD MOOSE.

Amagius
03-04-2002, 07:25 AM
No I think he's a heartless bastard because he's happy about someone's death. Note:What's your outlook on Osama Bin Laden? He's not a prick because assuming that there's a part where there's evil=idiot and good is dumb?

Providence_Admin3
03-04-2002, 07:28 AM
No I think he's a heartless bastard because he's happy about someone's death. Note:What's your outlook on Osama Bin Laden? He's not a prick because assuming that there's a part where there's evil=idiot and good is dumb?

The Americans he killed DID NOT HARASS PEOPLE (well, they might've, but i'm sure not all of them did).

Kaimetsu
03-04-2002, 07:29 AM
No I think he's a heartless bastard because he's happy about someone's death. Note:What's your outlook on Osama Bin Laden? He's not a prick because assume that there's a part where there's evil=idiot and good=not as dumb?

Your wording is very poor so I can only guess at your meaning.

You say he's heartless. So? If that were true, it wouldn't be any sort of slur on his character.

The Bin Laden stuff... I really can't tell what you're talking about. But you're equating intelligence to moral status, which is *****ic.

Amagius
03-04-2002, 07:30 AM
She harrassed as much as they harrased her *cough* Toran *cough*

Torankusu
03-04-2002, 07:31 AM
Okk....Now Toran is had said some shitty **** to someone and then they died I'd be feelin pretty bad but you seem to be happy and dancing aroung your gold moose, nu? I didn't say any "shitty ****" to her that she didn't deserve.

Death is inevitable. Get used to it.

Torankusu
03-04-2002, 07:32 AM
She harrassed as much as they harrased her *cough* Toran *cough* Yes, sorry. I forgot you were there in EVERY THREAD and saw every stupid signature she made.

Amagius
03-04-2002, 07:32 AM
I know Death is inevitable, it's just most don't dance around there moose when it happens

Providence_Admin3
03-04-2002, 07:34 AM
I know Death is inevitable, it's just most don't dance around there moose when it happens

GAHAHGHAGHHAH THERE'S THAT MOOSE AGAIN!

Torankusu
03-04-2002, 07:42 AM
I know Death is inevitable, it's just most don't dance around there moose when it happens just because most people don't dance around their moose because some person dies does not mean I am not going to dance around my moose.

Amagius
03-04-2002, 07:48 AM
You people are weird. I'm not going to get into an even bigger ruse about this but the moral is:

Respect. You didn't give it then. You didn't have to give it then.
But maybe you could give respect to her now. I don't care if she insulted you then. Really thinking about it didn't matter. But I hope that now, when someone is dead, it's time to give respect.

Googi
03-04-2002, 07:49 AM
Wait, WTS, Ruby killed herself, what's goin on here?

Providence_Admin3
03-04-2002, 07:51 AM
You people are weird. I'm not going to get into an even bigger ruse about this but the moral is:

But maybe you could give respect to her now. I don't care if she insulted you then. Really thinking about it didn't matter. But I hope that now, when someone is dead, it's time to give respect.

I will not respect her, in life or in death.

Amagius
03-04-2002, 07:51 AM
No she didn't herself, she died. And not because this Game.

03-04-2002, 07:52 AM
Wait, WTS, Ruby killed herself, what's goin on here? she died of joy when anti-scamming came out.

Torankusu
03-04-2002, 07:53 AM

But maybe you could give respect to her now. I don't care if she insulted you then. Really thinking about it didn't matter. But I hope that now, when someone is dead, it's time to give respect. Uhm, if Bin Laden was dead, would you respect him just because he's dead?

Providence_Admin3
03-04-2002, 07:53 AM
No she didn't herself, she died. And not because this Game.

How the HELL do YOU know so much?

I bet you're just making this up. :rolleyes:

Hell, I bet you ARE Cowgirl.

Amagius
03-04-2002, 07:54 AM
I probably would've but I wasn't around to see it because Stefan banning my IP without not one reason shown

Googi
03-04-2002, 07:55 AM
Well, hopefully I'll see Ruby's brother sometime and I can get the truth on this.

Amagius
03-04-2002, 07:57 AM
she had a sister

freddyfox

Hell, I bet you ARE Cowgirl.

Negative on that, different service providers and IP's.

Googi
she had a sister

I don't think she plays graal though.

Amagius
03-04-2002, 08:02 AM
Oh yeh when all you people die, I throw some carnations and roses them I place a moose down...and you know what I'd do next. Bye-I'm probably not coming back ever again.

Torankusu
03-04-2002, 08:04 AM
sure thing ms. bebop.

Amagius
03-04-2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
sure thing ms. bebop.

Did you hear Freddyfox?

JubeiSaotomeX
03-04-2002, 08:07 AM
she's still alive, dumb people die last. i was talking to her brother on npulse who was using her account and i said that she sucks and he didn't get offended, so sack

Torankusu
03-04-2002, 08:17 AM

Did you hear Freddyfox? this means what?
My torankusu_fugitive account has a different IP than this one, and that doesn't mean we're different people.