PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Forum.

CloudStrife_2001
01-30-2002, 01:28 AM
For some reason, when I load the www.Graal2001.com page, it works fine. But when I go to use the forum. it saids Page not found. So I thought it was down for a little bit(Been at it for 6 days now). But I can get on it at school. Anyone else getting this problem? Or know how to fix it? Sorry for this thread.

Spunky2000ca
01-30-2002, 01:39 AM
I have no idea. Perhaps your browser is having problems loading java?
I dunno. :(
Sorry

_AcidIce_
01-30-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by CloudStrife_2001
For some reason, when I load the www.Graal2001.com page, it works fine. But when I go to use the forum. it saids Page not found. So I thought it was down for a little bit(Been at it for 6 days now). But I can get on it at school. Anyone else getting this problem? Or know how to fix it? Sorry for this thread. Happens to me sometimes , I just refresh

AlkarenHyralt
01-30-2002, 01:46 AM
What ISP do you use?

r_u_f_u_s
01-30-2002, 04:35 AM
This is because of that firewall problem that was fixed on most of the graal servers... The only one that still blocks me is the forums, so you may have my problem. You can set up a proxy, I use the one at www.multiproxy.org, all it does is connect to another computer which then connects to the website, and that will let you get on the forums.