PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Popularity Contest Style!

Hero_McDohl
01-26-2002, 08:52 AM
..which is one being held now, *sigh*. I wish they wouldint do this at all, its going to be like the TV show, it doesnt matter how good or bad you do. The girls wont be voted off until the end because of 13 year old boys mesmerized by a body11.png, pkers (like me) will get voted off the first round thanks to us not being female (unless you are a female pker) and not kissing everyones ass by being a saint with 10,000k+ plus gralat...Angel is playing, lets see how long SHE lasts...I'll report when its over, btw im not playing, I have some pride than to go there and see a full vote of "McDohl" on the first round no matter how good or bad I do.

Just a popularity contest.

Qwert616
01-26-2002, 08:55 AM
They're coming up with new events, which is good. You don't have to like all of them.

Hero_McDohl
01-26-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Qwert616
They're coming up with new events, which is good. You don't have to like all of them.

Some events are based on handling the controls of the game, some events are based on a good you are at finding things, some are based on intelligence of games and other triviastic things. This is based on if you are a female or pretending to be one or how much you help people OUTSIDE of the survivor. The real survivor no one knew each other, this one things that happened before the game will effect you, not how well you play.

Oxy-Moron
01-26-2002, 09:02 AM
Well this isn't really an Event persay O_o It's a matter of who's best liked or bribed the voters with the most crap. I agree with McDohl, waste of time.

psihunter
01-26-2002, 10:14 AM
It was cancaled at the end because nobody listens thanks to the syndrome of Graalian thickheadedness
Anyways here was the layout of it all

Events:
Tribal events
1) Find the Dirty diamond
2) Metris Challage [for imune]
3) 5-Q Trivia
Tribal Council [vote off]
4) Find Correct Horse
5) Water relay
6) Musical Challage [for imune]
7) 8-Q Trivia
8) Metris Challage 2 [for imune]
9) Foot Race
Combine tribes to Olruga
10) Musical Challage 2
11) The Showdown

Waltz5
01-27-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by psihunter
It was cancaled at the end because nobody listens thanks to the syndrome of Graalian thickheadedness
Anyways here was the layout of it all

Events:
Tribal events
1) Find the Dirty diamond
2) Metris Challage [for imune]
3) 5-Q Trivia
4) Find Correct Horse
5) Water relay
6) Musical Challage [for imune]
7) 8-Q Trivia
8) Metris Challage 2 [for imune]
9) Foot Race
Combine tribes to Olruga
10) Musical Challage 2
11) The Showdown

That would of been really good.. but tough to keep everyone in line.

Bird2prey
01-27-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Hero_McDohl
..which is one being held now, *sigh*. I wish they wouldint do this at all, its going to be like the TV show, it doesnt matter how good or bad you do. The girls wont be voted off until the end because of 13 year old boys mesmerized by a body11.png, pkers (like me) will get voted off the first round thanks to us not being female (unless you are a female pker) and not kissing everyones ass by being a saint with 10,000k+ plus gralat...Angel is playing, lets see how long SHE lasts...I'll report when its over, btw im not playing, I have some pride than to go there and see a full vote of "McDohl" on the first round no matter how good or bad I do.

Just a popularity contest.

Your life is like a broken pencil.

pointless.

Hero_McDohl
01-27-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey

Your life is like a broken pencil.

pointless.

Notice how you are the only one insulting me on this topic? You lose ****head.

Bird2prey
01-27-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Hero_McDohl

Notice how you are the only one insulting me on this topic? You lose ****head.

I "lose"? OOOOoookay.

It was just a humorous insult directed towards someone I don't like: you.

Brad
01-27-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Qwert616

Real time survivor isnt new. Thats how we used to play survivor back in Madbrads era :( :( :(.

Torankusu
01-28-2002, 03:44 AM
the average graalian has no intelligence. he'll keep that pixelized ***** over that skilled pixelized non-friend any day.

Qwert616
01-28-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Brad

Real time survivor isnt new. Thats how we used to play survivor back in Madbrads era :( :( :(.

oh, oops:(